Trump approval unchanged except in Rassmussen

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
The only Pollster to show Republicans ahead the day before Democrats gained a 41 House seat lead in the midterms is once again setting itself apart from the crowd.
While Quinnipiac shows Trump at 40%, and Ipsos and Yougov have him at 42% (as usual), Rassmussen pretends approval is at 53%.
Latest Polls

The only Pollster to show Republicans ahead the day before Democrats gained a 41 House seat lead in the midterms is once again setting itself apart from the crowd.
While Quinnipiac shows Trump at 40%, and Ipsos and Yougov have him at 42% (as usual), Rassmussen pretends approval is at 53%.
Latest Polls

Cool story Bro, thanks for sharing. :rolleyes:

Latest Polls

Cool story Bro, thanks for sharing. :rolleyes:
Any time.

Well .. I only been asked to do a political poll twice in my life ... and I'm old.. :th_waiting:

My answer went something like this .. No .. I'm not interested, goodbye... (Hang up..)

Last edited:
Latest Polls

Yeah, you are pissing your pants over those approval numbers aren't you?

Trump 2020!

Latest Polls

Trump 2020!
Why would I?

Latest Polls

Trump 2020!
Why would I?

Because of the Trumpslide that is materializing for 2020. Do you remember how you pissed your pants in 2016?

Latest Polls

Trump 2020!
Why would I?

Because of the Trumpslide that is materializing for 2020. Do you remember how you pissed your pants in 2016?
Latest Polls

Trump 2020!
Why would I?

Hello Pyetro .. I just noticed your avatar, what motivates you to use that particular avatar?

just wondering ..

Latest Polls

Trump 2020!
Why would I?

Latest Polls

Trump 2020!
Why would I?

Hello Pyetro .. I just noticed your avatar, what motivates you to use that particular avatar?

just wondering ..
I believe that’s a forum pedo violation.

Mac1958, you inadvertently bring up a legit topic. What is the impact on normal people with FAKE NEWS reigning down now for over three years. Sure TDS folks are totally fucked in the head...but what about rational people? What if you were not a TDS victim and had to deal with daily FAKE NEWS on the internet? IMO, this is a serious thing. Normal people can be impacted by the FAKE NEWS over time unless we relentlessly destroy FAKE NEWS. So basically, if you have a CNN, MSNBC, or even a FOX app on you iPhone, delete it now.

Last edited:
TDS is a hell of a disease.
Obama Derangement Syndrome
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
(ODS) Obama Derangement Syndrome going full force
The ODS Files: Conservatives Now Say They Hate Spock After Obama Praises Character

TDS, ODS. Left & Right Wingers are peas in a pod.

Do you guys all train at the same place?

Do you get a volume discount at the hotel or sumpin?

Mac 1958 .. you are a TDS Democrat in denial... why can't you just admit it and answer the questions yourself?

Mac1958, you inadvertently bring up a legit topic. What is the impact on normal people with FAKE NEWS reigning down now for over three years. Sure TDS folks are totally fucked in the head...but what about rational people? What if you were not a TDS victim and had to deal with daily FAKE NEWS on the internet? IMO, this is a serious thing. Normal people can be impacted by the FAKE NEWS over time unless we relentlessly destroy FAKE NEWS. So basically, if you have a CNN, MSNBC, or even a FOX app on you iPhone, delete it now.
So the news to which you expose yourself is not "fake news", then?

The ODS Files: Conservatives Now Say They Hate Spock After Obama Praises Character

Mac 1958 .. you are a TDS Democrat in denial... why can't you just admit it and answer the questions yourself?
Just pointing out the obvious.

Just pointing out the obvious.

Nope, you're avoiding the obvious.. but eh.. enjoy it.. :wink_2:

In case anyone's interested, Trump has been in office 978 days. At the same point in his presidency, Obama's Gallup poll approval rating was sitting at 40%.

Presidential Job Approval Center
That kinda flies in the face of those who keep repeating that Trump is unpopular.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back