Trump argues like a five year old

As expected, you don't own your own jet airplane or run a multi-billion dollar empire.

Probably didn't inherit hundreds of millions either.

It wasn't hundreds of millions why do you lie? Even so do you know the difference between hundreds of millions and 10 billion lmao.

Trump Worth $10 Billion Less Than If He’d Simply Invested in Index Funds

^^^ Possibly the dumbest post and link this week. You really know nothing about business like the author.

Really? Explain.

Ahahaha confirmation :laugh:

Hillary avoids arguments by banning unfriendly media types and only answering softball questions. When forced to testify she comes off like a mentally unbalanced shrew. Listening to her scream "what difference does it make" when asked a legitimate question in a congressional hearing would send chills up your spine.

It wasn't hundreds of millions why do you lie? Even so do you know the difference between hundreds of millions and 10 billion lmao.

Does he really have 10 billion? He obviously isn't very honest. Romney is unimpressed. Where are his taxes?

Romney is a joke in comparison wealth wise. :laugh:

He inherited much less. And we haven't seen the taxes yet. Most think trump is worth much less than he claims.

His taxes are none of your business, never mind Trump has already explained why he's undergoing an IRS audit. The IRS audits him every year. Wow you are quickly running out of nonsense for me to debunk.

All your responses have been nonsense. You are like trump and back up nothing you say. Are you 5 years old?

Trump Worth $10 Billion Less Than If He’d Simply Invested in Index Funds

^^^ Possibly the dumbest post and link this week. You really know nothing about business like the author.

Really? Explain.

Ahahaha confirmation :laugh:

I see you just respond with nonsense. Didn't think you could explain anything. You sound like a 5 year old...

Watch me make funny faces while my opponents speak

He won't be quiet like other republicans have. He will destroy her and I can't wait.

You think he can take Hillary?
Care to make it interesting?

Time to Separate the Men From the Boys. Lets have some fun!!!
Hillary has way to much baggage. Trump would devestate her in a debate.

Trump does not have the level of understanding of the issues that Hillary does

Hillary just has to make sure she does not allow Trump to get her down in the mud like the Republicans did. Just make it clear she is above that level of politics
You mean the type of understanding to let four Americans die, when it could've been prevented?

Sure it could...and Bush could have prevented 3000 deaths on 9-11

The Libs have proof that Bush knew exactly the day, the minute, the hour, the location, and the means by which
the attacks on 9-11 would occur.
They have babbled about this for years....

That's what they seem to imply all the time.
And if pressed the Libs will suggest that Bush when given the chance to stop the attack
replied ....Fuck em, Let them all die,die die.....

Typical Libs....
Throw shit out there.
The low information voters suck it up like Michelle
wishes the kids would do with her crappy lunch menus...

I'm amazed at the loyalty being shown Trump after listening to his meandering, stream of consciousness, constant unrelated references to how much he's ahead by and the crowds he's drawing. It's ADD folks....the guy is 70 years old and in WAY over his head. Now there's no pledge because he's been "treated unfairly" by somebody or other. This is the presidency we're talking about here folks....:tinfoil:

I think Trump would in fact try to shame a five year old if the five year old called him out.

Hillary just has to make sure she does not allow Trump to get her down in the mud like the Republicans did. Just make it clear she is above that level of politics
You mean the type of understanding to let four Americans die, when it could've been prevented?

The Libs have proof that Bush knew exactly the day, the minute, the hour, the location, and the means by which
the attacks on 9-11 would occur.
They have babbled about this for years....

That's what they seem to imply all the time.
And if pressed the Libs will suggest that Bush when given the chance to stop the attack
replied ....Fuck em, Let them all die,die die.....

Typical Libs....
Throw shit out there.
The low information voters suck it up like Michelle
wishes the kids would do with her crappy lunch menus...

Republicans have held more investigations of Benghazi than were held on 9-11

They have yet to show Hillary could have prevented the attacks

I don't like what that reporter said....Did you ever see how funny looking he is?

donald-trump-mocks-reporter-825x450.jpg
Yeah like when Big Ears insulted special needs people on the Tonight Show....but he is forgiven, and Trump is an f**king jackass.

Duped AGAIN!

Good grief that CNN Townhall debate was a car crash. Trump just makes it up as he goes along. First he didn't want nuclear proliferation then said he wants Japan and South Korea to develop their own weapons! Then about a hundred repeats of "we"re in terrible trouble". Seriously can anyone imagine him dealing with a critical decision in the WH.

Whats not come up during this campaign is how much involvement he'll still have with his business ventures if he was POTUS. He certainly can't do both. Why has the media not brought up this issue?

On a side note for anyone whose interested Channel 4 UK have got a programme on tonight President Trump: Can he really win? they're also going to be looking into what his first 100 days might be like if he won.

For Democrats out there the BBC have been running a 4 part Obama special. Inside Obamas White House. Some candid interviews and a great behind the scenes look at some key points in his Presidency.

For those interested I'm sure you can find both those programmes on the net.

I'm gonna love to see how Hillary reacts to the 5 year old.

With a spanking and leaving him in the corner, probably.
He won't be quiet like other republicans have. He will destroy her and I can't wait.

Are you kidding? She invented mud.

Anderson Cooper tells Donald Trump he argues like 'a five-year-old'

Cooper asked Trump about his ongoing feud with rival Ted Cruz, which started after an anti-Trump super PAC circulated a racy image of Trump's wife, Melania. Trump later retweeted an image of Melania next to Cruz's wife, Heidi, in what Cooper called an "unflattering" pose. Trump said he thought the photo of Heidi was "nice," and when pressed by Cooper, said, "I didn't start it."

Cooper responded by telling the Republican frontrunner "with all due respect, that's the argument of a five-year-old,
Ever notice when attacked and on responds to soeone that supports the ORIGINAL attacker that you get moronic crap like this? I notice NO ONE that is dissing Trump as said a thing about his wife being attacked or his Kids being attacked, what do we call that again?

I don't like what that reporter said....Did you ever see how funny looking he is?

Yeah like when Big Ears insulted special needs people on the Tonight Show....but he is forgiven, and Trump is an f**king jackass.

Duped AGAIN!

No...actually it is not like that
Obama was making fun of himself
Trump was mocking a handicapped person he disagreed with

Cooper asked Trump about his ongoing feud with rival Ted Cruz, which started after an anti-Trump super PAC circulated a racy image of Trump's wife, Melania. Trump later retweeted an image of Melania next to Cruz's wife, Heidi, in what Cooper called an "unflattering" pose. Trump said he thought the photo of Heidi was "nice," and when pressed by Cooper, said, "I didn't start it."

Cooper responded by telling the Republican frontrunner "with all due respect, that's the argument of a five-year-old,
Of course......That’s what everyone is saying. In concert no less. But then again......everyone gets the same response from Hillary and Obama when they're caught doing something wrong. It's always somebody else did it first.

Ummmm.......Trump reacted with you have an ugly wife, my wife is prettier than yours

Stop comparing him to Obama and Hillary, he is not in their league
No...they're much worse.

Ever notice when attacked and on responds to soeone that supports the ORIGINAL attacker that you get moronic crap like this? I notice NO ONE that is dissing Trump as said a thing about his wife being attacked or his Kids being attacked, what do we call that again?
Changing the subject

Duped AGAIN!

Excuses excuses....making fun of oneself, by using handicapped persons is a sign of stupidity and bigotry. For which, he apologized. Why apologize if not mocking?

Good point

An adult would react to their wife or kids being attacked by voicing their outrage and defending their family

A five year old would react by posting an ugly picture of your opponents wife and mocking my wife is prettier than your wife

Duped AGAIN!

Yup.....after the cripple published a bunch of nasty comments about Trump.

Maybe we can find a one-legged, black, Muslim, Hispanic, female transsexual, and have her call Trump names.

Then Democrats will have all their bases covered.

Good point

An adult would react to their wife or kids being attacked by voicing their outrage and defending their family

A five year old would react by posting an ugly picture of your opponents wife and mocking my wife is prettier than your wife
What's the difference?

FYI, Cruz was calling Trump's wife a whore.

Forum List

Back