🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Arizona Lie Fact Checked

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Trump never lies. At least until proven otherwise. He visited New Hampshire first.

Trump lies that he started his 2016 campaign by traveling to Arizona

"On Tuesday, during a stopover in Arizona to check on a Honeywell plant producing medical equipment for the coronavirus pandemic, President Donald Trump sought to pander to locals by claiming Arizona was the first state he visited in his 2016 election campaign."

Trump never lies. At least until proven otherwise. He visited New Hampshire first.

"On Tuesday, during a stopover in Arizona to check on a Honeywell plant producing medical equipment for the coronavirus pandemic, President Donald Trump sought to pander to locals by claiming Arizona was the first state he visited in his 2016 election campaign."

fact checkers 1.jpg

• Banned
Jesus... It's easy to check his statements...

Are his lips moving and is sound coming out? He's lying.
I heard that Trump thought he was going to Honeywell to visit where a vaccine was being developed.
Ok, that's a lie, but he didn't have a clue what they were making there in AZ.

Oh that's nothing. Earlier today I actually heard him say he created this country.

Seriously.

Oh that's nothing. Earlier today I actually heard him say he created this country.

Seriously.
Sure you did. Do you have a link to the voices in your head?

He panders to whatever audience is in front of him.
Why are you bringing up Joe Biden?
DUH!
Everyone in office panders to their audience.
Panders is a polite term. Lets be real. Drumpf lies to his audience (and anyone that will listen) like he did today.
I have a habit that Liberals can't stand...
I judge a person by what they do, not by what they say.
Don't waste your breathe.
So youre too stupid to know that if you say something that means you are doing something? In Drumpfs case its habitual lying. Didnt they teach you verbs in school? :)

DUH!
Panders is a polite term. Lets be real. Drumpf lies to his audience (and anyone that will listen) like he did today.
So youre too stupid to know that if you say something that means you are doing something? In Drumpfs case its habitual lying. Didnt they teach you verbs in school? :)
Ad hominem...I will wait at least an hour before responding to you again.

DUH!
Thats fine. Take your time. I know youre slow.

You just said you judge a person by what they do. In Drumpfs case he lies all the time in addition to being a fuckup. Why is that an ad hominem?

DUH!

You just said you judge a person by what they do. In Drumpfs case he lies all the time in addition to being a fuckup. Why is that an ad hominem?
Because you're a liar.

DUH!

Because you're a liar.
I know Drumpfs a liar. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Forum List

Back