🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Arizona Lie Fact Checked

Well, looking it up on the internet, Trump's first campaign rally after announcing that he was running was in Manchester NH, at the community college on June 17, 2015.

The SECOND place he went was Phoenix AZ, at the convention center on July 11, 2015. He visited AZ second, and a month after he had been to NH.

Trumps first rally after filing to run for president was Phoenix AZ.

You didn't click on the link, nor did you read my post. I posted when and where his first 2 rallies were, and the first one was in NH. Click on the link, and you will see that AZ was second.

But, keep defending him, even when he's wrong, if it makes you feel better.

YOU DIDNT READ WHAT I TYPED.

The first rally you speak of was before he filed for being president. So I remain correct.

Wrong. He formally announced his run for president the day before he went to NH. Post 40 refers because Americano tried the same tactic. You are wrong yet again.

Well, looking it up on the internet, Trump's first campaign rally after announcing that he was running was in Manchester NH, at the community college on June 17, 2015.

The SECOND place he went was Phoenix AZ, at the convention center on July 11, 2015. He visited AZ second, and a month after he had been to NH.

You didn't click on the link, nor did you read my post. I posted when and where his first 2 rallies were, and the first one was in NH. Click on the link, and you will see that AZ was second.

The first rally you speak of was before he filed for being president. So I remain correct.

Wrong. He formally announced his run for president the day before he went to NH. Post 40 refers because Americano tried the same tactic. You are wrong yet again.

Wrong. The day he announced vs the day he filed.

Two different days dumbass.

Wrong. The day he announced vs the day he filed.

Two different days dumbass.

You can't formally announce a run for president until AFTER you have filed the paperwork to run. Trump formally announced his run on 16 June 2015, and held his first rally on 17 June 2015. No matter how you dance and jump through hoops, you can't change what actually happened. He formally announced at Trump tower, and the next day was campaigning in NH. AZ was his SECOND rally, not his first. But, like I said, continue to defend him and be wrong if that makes you feel better, but actual history and dates prove you wrong.

When did he filed paperwork for presidential run?

Trump formally announced his run for president on 16 June 2015, the day before he went to his FIRST campaign rally in New Hampshire. Sorry, but you can't defend him with that argument.

The 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump was formally launched on June 16, 2015, at Trump Tower in New York City. Trump was the Republican nominee for President of the United States in the 2016 election, having won the most state primaries, caucuses, and delegates at the 2016 Republican National Convention.

Again, when did he filed that he's running?

Trump formally announced his run for president on 16 June 2015, the day before he went to his FIRST campaign rally in New Hampshire. Sorry, but you can't defend him with that argument.

The 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump was formally launched on June 16, 2015, at Trump Tower in New York City. Trump was the Republican nominee for President of the United States in the 2016 election, having won the most state primaries, caucuses, and delegates at the 2016 Republican National Convention.

He would have had to have filed before his formal announcement of his candidacy. His formal announcement of his candidacy was made on June 16, 2015, and the next day he was campaigning in NH. A month later, he was campaigning in AZ. If you are going to try to say he filed after the NH rally, you can't. A person has to have their paperwork filed before they are allowed to formally announce.

But, keep defending Trump's lies if that is what helps you sleep at night.

He would have had to have filed before his formal announcement of his candidacy. His formal announcement of his candidacy was made on June 16, 2015, and the next day he was campaigning in NH. A month later, he was campaigning in AZ. If you are going to try to say he filed after the NH rally, you can't. A person has to have their paperwork filed before they are allowed to formally announce.

Quote that law or retract.

Prove me wrong, you are the one blindly defending Trump. And no, his first campaign stop was in NH.

Prove me wrong, you are the one blindly defending Trump. And no, his first campaign stop was in NH.

Bullshit you made the claim. Back it up or retract.

I don't have to prove you wrong, you have to prove you right. You don't prove a negative, dumbass.

I don't have to prove you wrong, you have to prove you right. You don't prove a negative, dumbass.

No, you are trying to muddy up the waters and say that NH wasn't a campaign stop, because you desperately want what Trump said to not be a lie. Trump formally announced on the 16th of June, and the next day was in NH campaigning for election. Sorry, but if he's got a formal announcement, and a rally follows after that, it is a campaign rally. But, like I said, keep up with defending Trump's lies if that helps you sleep at night.

But to me, it makes you look like an idiot.

Who cares when he filed. He announced on the 16th and his first stop after that was NH. You're so desperate to defend him you think a "technicality" (I've put that in speech marks because it's not a technicality at all - it's a pathetic attempt by you to defend the Orange Buffoon) changes that. If he was in NH spouting about his presidential run that is campaigning. Whether he filed a day later, a week or a month later is irrelevant. His first stop was NH. End of story.

The links are here. It is his first rally after he filed his paperwork officially.

No, you are trying to muddy up the waters and say that NH wasn't a campaign stop, because you desperately want what Trump said to not be a lie. Trump formally announced on the 16th of June, and the next day was in NH campaigning for election. Sorry, but if he's got a formal announcement, and a rally follows after that, it is a campaign rally. But, like I said, keep up with defending Trump's lies if that helps you sleep at night.

But to me, it makes you look like an idiot.

Talk about looking like an idiot. You said that the law states that you must file before you can announce. I ask you to back it up and you claim I'm trying to muddy the waters WITH YOUR OWN FUCKING CLAIM!!

God some of you are so simple to whip your ass in debate.

So, for the third time, when did he filed?

Forum List

Back