🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Arizona Lie Fact Checked

He panders to whatever audience is in front of him.
Why are you bringing up Joe Biden?
DUH!
Everyone in office panders to their audience.
Panders is a polite term. Lets be real. Drumpf lies to his audience (and anyone that will listen) like he did today.
I have a habit that Liberals can't stand...
I judge a person by what they do, not by what they say.
Don't waste your breathe.
So youre too stupid to know that if you say something that means you are doing something? In Drumpfs case its habitual lying. Didnt they teach you verbs in school? :)
Ad hominem...I will wait at least an hour before responding to you again.
Thats fine. Take your time. I know youre slow.

You just said you judge a person by what they do. In Drumpfs case he lies all the time in addition to being a fuckup. Why is that an ad hominem?
Because you're a liar.
Why don't we ignore it for an hour?
Let it get upset and start yelling at it's Significant Other.

DUH!
Panders is a polite term. Lets be real. Drumpf lies to his audience (and anyone that will listen) like he did today.
So youre too stupid to know that if you say something that means you are doing something? In Drumpfs case its habitual lying. Didnt they teach you verbs in school? :)

You just said you judge a person by what they do. In Drumpfs case he lies all the time in addition to being a fuckup. Why is that an ad hominem?
Because you're a liar.
Why don't we ignore it for an hour?
Let it get upset and start yelling at it's Significant Other.
You should try another tactic. If youre depending on me getting upset at you for not responding then I am only going to laugh at you.

BTW. How did it go yesterday after you reported me? :laughing0301:

DUH!

Because you're a liar.
I know Drumpfs a liar. Thanks for agreeing with me.
No one agreed with you ya lying pos.

DUH!

Because you're a liar.
You definitely agreed that Drumpf was a lying fuckup.

DUH!

Because you're a liar.
You definitely agreed that Drumpf was a lying fuckup.
The op lied, not Trump. Proof was posted.

Trump never lies. At least until proven otherwise. He visited New Hampshire first.

Trump lies that he started his 2016 campaign by traveling to Arizona

"On Tuesday, during a stopover in Arizona to check on a Honeywell plant producing medical equipment for the coronavirus pandemic, President Donald Trump sought to pander to locals by claiming Arizona was the first state he visited in his 2016 election campaign."

View attachment 332486
That mocks the Trump Admin perfectly.

Trump never lies. At least until proven otherwise. He visited New Hampshire first.

"On Tuesday, during a stopover in Arizona to check on a Honeywell plant producing medical equipment for the coronavirus pandemic, President Donald Trump sought to pander to locals by claiming Arizona was the first state he visited in his 2016 election campaign."

TDS thread 1,502

TDS thread 1,502

Sorry, you missed the boat. Only one TDS award can be given per day. Try again, cupcake.

TDS thread 1,502

Sorry, you missed the boat. Only one TDS award can be given per day. Try again, cupcake.
Wait till his friend Bloser comes around.

1588417016031.png

View attachment 332677

You do realize that the OP's source used a CNN fact checker.

Those two things are mutually exclusive. Anyone at CNN wouldn't know a fact if it slapped them in the face.

I bet @Asclepias feels like a fucking idiot right about now. Post 18 proves that the first place Trump campaigned after filing to run for president was Pheonix AZ.

Well, looking it up on the internet, Trump's first campaign rally after announcing that he was running was in Manchester NH, at the community college on June 17, 2015.

The SECOND place he went was Phoenix AZ, at the convention center on July 11, 2015. He visited AZ second, and a month after he had been to NH.

r

raw story lmfao--

Well, looking it up on the internet, Trump's first campaign rally after announcing that he was running was in Manchester NH, at the community college on June 17, 2015.

The SECOND place he went was Phoenix AZ, at the convention center on July 11, 2015. He visited AZ second, and a month after he had been to NH.

Trumps first rally after filing to run for president was Phoenix AZ.

You didn't click on the link, nor did you read my post. I posted when and where his first 2 rallies were, and the first one was in NH. Click on the link, and you will see that AZ was second.

But, keep defending him, even when he's wrong, if it makes you feel better.

Clear as day. These mucks that suck up to the Fatman are something else.

You didn't click on the link, nor did you read my post. I posted when and where his first 2 rallies were, and the first one was in NH. Click on the link, and you will see that AZ was second.

But, keep defending him, even when he's wrong, if it makes you feel better.

YOU DIDNT READ WHAT I TYPED.

The first rally you speak of was before he filed for being president. So I remain correct.

Speaking of rallies, the orders limiting group sizes to 10 people are clear advantage for Biden campaign.

He can run his rallies at full capacity, while Trump can't.

When did he filed paperwork for presidential run?

Trump formally announced his run for president on 16 June 2015, the day before he went to his FIRST campaign rally in New Hampshire. Sorry, but you can't defend him with that argument.

The 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump was formally launched on June 16, 2015, at Trump Tower in New York City. Trump was the Republican nominee for President of the United States in the 2016 election, having won the most state primaries, caucuses, and delegates at the 2016 Republican National Convention.

Forum List

Back