Trump "Assault Victims" Getting Acting Lessons?

You're a dwarf on all the threads.

So you're bigoted toward the little people eh?
casty.gif
Why is it you take being a dwarf as a negative thing, girlfriend?

You are one confused old coochie eh, Butch? They're called little people now....haven't the PC police taught you anything?
Both...they can be called both...neither being negative unless you are making it a negative thing, girlfriend.

Considering that Drumpf has already bragged about similar behavior AND he is a well known adulterer...why are you so sure they are not telling the truth?

Maybe because his bragging was bullshit and so are your "victims"....I never heard of a billionaire copping feels without somebody telling somebody else about it....25 years....nobody thinks like that...not even a reptile like you.

Take Kristin Anderson for example...she is a "photographer in southern California" who looks like she's had some practice at staging Hollywood damsel in distress photos:

She claims Trump grabbed her p-word in a NY nightclub back in the early 90's.....she supposedly was with 3 other women who didn't see a thing. Yet somehow, 25 years later (and what, ten grand?) suddenly she's out there for Hillary.

Because you'll believe anything if you try hard enough. Here's the reality of what's happening:

Any questions?
huh.gif
Oh my god. Are working for Trump? What a load of bullsh*t. Trump is a typical power hungry egotistical male like Kennedy or Clinton , spoilt white rich males that think they can lie cheat and steal and are entitled to get away with it. He's a just another philandering egotistical asshole that thinks money washes away all sins.

Considering that Drumpf has already bragged about similar behavior AND he is a well known adulterer...why are you so sure they are not telling the truth?

Maybe because his bragging was bullshit and so are your "victims"....I never heard of a billionaire copping feels without somebody telling somebody else about it....25 years....nobody thinks like that...not even a reptile like you.

They probably did tell others about it, and they were told to either live with it or file charges. Sorry you weren't included in their conversations

Oh my god. Are working for Trump? What a load of bullsh*t. Trump is a typical power hungry egotistical male like Kennedy or Clinton , spoilt white rich white males that think they can lie cheat and steal and are entitled to get away with it. He's a just another philandering egotistical asshole that thinks money washes away all sins.

lol.gif
Got any evidence Trump is anything like the rapist Bill Clinton or is your rant out of frustration that Trump didn't assault any of these gold diggers?

There does seem to be an effort towards overkill here. However, piling on, by females, is not totally unheard of in battles involving gender warfare which is exactly what this is. It is part the female DNA build or a woman's point of view. Too bad the truth is not, for the most part.

It's Bill Cosby all over again

There does seem to be an effort towards overkill here. However, piling on, by females, is not totally unheard of in battles involving gender warfare which is exactly what this is. It is part the female DNA build or a woman's point of view. Too bad the truth is not, for the most part.

You reported me for trolling earlier...I just returned the favor, asshole.

Oh my god. Are working for Trump? What a load of bullsh*t. Trump is a typical power hungry egotistical male like Kennedy or Clinton , spoilt white rich white males that think they can lie cheat and steal and are entitled to get away with it. He's a just another philandering egotistical asshole that thinks money washes away all sins.

lol.gif
Got any evidence Trump is anything like the rapist Bill Clinton or is your rant out of frustration that Trump didn't assault any of these gold diggers?
Why don't YOU come up with something? You are just digging a deeper hole for yourself with your short-fingered rants.

You reported me for trolling earlier...I just returned the favor, asshole.

Hope it assuages your tiny little ego because I haven't said anything that was TOS-able

This is hilarious....these hags are PISSED because we ain't stepping in what they're spreading.
lol.gif

Why are you attacking these women?

The better question is why aren't you?
Nope...the question stands...Why are you attacking these women?
Because they are obviously lying douche bags. Trump supposedly groped them 30 years ago, and only now, 4 weeks before an election, do they decide to come forward.

You have to be terminally gullible to believe they are telling the truth.

Indeed. What he said in the Access H video dovetails exactly with their claims

so..I you admit he does this stuff, why are you attacking the women?

This is hilarious....these hags are PISSED because we ain't stepping in what they're spreading.
lol.gif
Just a minor point...with all your comments on this thread....what makes you any different that when Hillary Clinton attacked those making claims about her husband? At least Hillary had some skin in the game...Bill was, and is, her husband. What is Drumpf to you?

So...you are the special snowflake making all sorts of crude comments about other posters then go running to mommy mod? I might have known.

Nah, I never report anybody for anything....just throwing a scare into your alter-ego, Butch.

Forum List

Back