Trump at 9% With Blacks, 20% With Hispanics

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
And only 38% with women. So what's the deal, Trump Tards? All I've heard is how blacks are coming out in droves for Trump and Hispanics are going to rally around him too.

Fox News on Twitter

And only 38% with women. So what's the deal, Trump Tards? All I've heard is how blacks are coming out in droves for Trump and Hispanics are going to rally around him too.

Fox News on Twitter

This is all political theater .. bad political theater.

Even republicans know that Trump has no chance of winning. They're just whiners waiting to claim they've been victimized by the gubment. :0)

Three Chins

trumpcottonmouth.jpg

choking on vapid promises ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

all those taco bowls are getting to him ... if he loves metzkins any more he'll look like Chris.

Trump was not going to poll well with black voters no matter what he screwed up with Hispanics early though he could improve on that he polls well with Republican women and could get younger female voters who don't really buy into that vote for Hillary because she would be the first woman President line.

Those groups are bigtime pro-government handouts, so really big surprise they hate Trump.

No Republican candidate has done this poorly with Hispanics. As for blacks, 9% is about par for the course, but Trump Tards have been claiming blacks are going to rally behind him. Clearly that isn't happening.

Those groups are bigtime pro-government handouts, so really big surprise they hate Trump.

No Republican candidate has done this poorly with Hispanics. As for blacks, 9% is about par for the course, but Trump Tards have been claiming blacks are going to rally behind him. Clearly that isn't happening.

65% of americans find Hillary untrustworthy and a liar. This race is far from over.

65% of americans find Hillary untrustworthy and a liar. This race is far from over.

1. Which is why I support Bernie
2. Which is why the Republicans are idiots for not running a normal Republican.

1. Which is why I support Bernie
2. Which is why the Republicans are idiots for not running a normal Republican.

many Bernie voters will vote for Trump in the general. The latest polls have Trump beating the hildebeast.

Donald Trump Just Hit a Huge New Milestone

Forum List

Back