Trump At His Best: "It Used To Be Cars Were Made In Flint...

thanks Obastard.

Obama's just another miserable Globalist. But he certainly isn't alone. George Bush was just as bad. Trump's got an awful mess on his hands. We'll see if he can make any progress.

Starting a war with China will make America great. Not.

There won't be a war with China. Neither country wants it. However, changes do have to happen. Free, but also fair trade. Our $800 Billion trade deficit is unacceptable. Trump is going to address it. And if China doesn't like it, so be it. It's gonna get done regardless.

Always root for the president no matter who is elected. The world need a strong America, and yes, you are getting fleeced in trade.

I don't know how much influence an individual speech line can have, but that was a pretty good one.

Whoever wrote it got many pats on the back, no doubt.

I don't know how much influence an individual speech line can have, but that was a pretty good one.

I thought it summed up the current state of things perfectly. It was a great speech.

It's perfect, and that's what these are intended to do, distract you and make you feel all gooey inside so the train can continue on down the tracks. Watch.

lol Starting a war with China? Is that what Obama is doing by blocking full membership in the WTO for China? Trump is setting the stage for hard negotiations with China by stating his demands and then appointing an ambassador to China who is friends with its leader. Obama and Clinton are simply confrontational without any plan for how to proceed after.

lol Starting a war with China? Is that what Obama is doing by blocking full membership in the WTO for China? Trump is setting the stage for hard negotiations with China by stating his demands and then appointing an ambassador to China who is friends with its leader. Obama and Clinton are simply confrontational without any plan for how to proceed after.

That is the american way.

That is the american way.
Well, it has been the Obama way and the Clinton way, but Trump is a man with a plan for resolving our differences with China and Russia rather than just making confrontational gestures that play well in the polls.

Really? China has been a member of the WTO since 11 December 2001.

WTO | China - Member information

Really? China has been a member of the WTO since 11 December 2001.

WTO | China - Member information
"The Obama administration has decided it won’t grant China the official market-economy status Beijing thinks it deserves, a move sure to raise tension, as China pushes the U.S. and other countries to ratchet down import tariffs.

China contends Washington and other members of the World Trade Organization should grant it market-economy status on Sunday, the 15th-anniversary of its WTO accession, under the terms of its joining the group.

But the Obama administration disagrees. “The U.S. is not changing China’s status as a non-market-economy,” a senior U.S. administration official said in an interview. “China’s protocol of accession to the WTO doesn't require the U.S. or any other WTO member to automatically grant China market-economy status after December 11 2016.”

Market-economy status can dramatically lower tariffs WTO members can apply in cases charging another country with violating trade terms."

U.S. Won’t Grant China Market Economy Status, Senior Administration Official Says

This is basically the same complaint Trump has about china, but while Obama will be satisfied with a confrontational gesture, Trump is preparing for tough negotiations with China to resolve this problem.

how exactly did you get starting a war with China from the clip that was posted?
I heard Flint referred to, I heard Mexico referred to, I heard the auto industry and water quality referred to, what I did not hear was any reference or threat that involved China.

The only "war" that we may have with China is a trade war. They won't like Trump taking away the punch bowl so they will certainly protest. But now, instead of just rolling over Trump is going eyeball to eyeball with them. We'll see who blinks.

how exactly did you get starting a war with China from the clip that was posted?
I heard Flint referred to, I heard Mexico referred to, I heard the auto industry and water quality referred to, what I did not hear was any reference or threat that involved China.

Yeah, Trump is gonna address our staggering $800 Billion Trade Deficit. And that will effect China. But there won't be any war.

Forum List

Back