Trump at RNC

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida

I stopped posting here because 1. you people post too much and my voice gets lost in the crowd.
and 2. It's basically preaching to the choir.
So I branched out. The liberal boards ban you for winning discussions and the so called neutral discords forums end up ghost towns after awhile.
Anyhow nobody will be able to defeat trump now.
The pic of his bandage ear will be on billboards soon. and his triumphant fist in the air as he is herded off the stage after being shot will be on commercials everywhere. And only the truly fanatical will not vote for him now.

You tried to persecute him pulling from the Putin playbook and failed. You tried to kill him and failed again. You could've destroyed Democracy in your defeat Trump at any cost bullshit while claiming he would destroy Democracy if elected. You twist his words, declaring he will be a tyrant simply because he declared he is going to pull a Biden and write a bunch of Executive orders his first hour as President, mostly undoing the crap Biden has done. You guaranteed he would be elected.

Remember Elections has consequences. and what you do to us we can do to you.

My wife flipped to MSNBC just as Trump was waiting in the back to come out.

I laughed out loud when they started playing "God Bless the USA", and then I realized they were not playing it, it was being sung live by the man himself...Lee Greenwood...and he was playing the part of MC in-between singing.

Has anyone one man milked a single song more than that song has been milked?

To many, Donald Trump feels good, but he can’t fix America’s growing social and cultural crisis, and the eventual comedown will be harsh.' By J.D. Vance

'Trump’s promise of payback for prosecution follows years of attacking democratic traditions'

To many, Donald Trump feels good, but he can’t fix America’s growing social and cultural crisis, and the eventual comedown will be harsh.' By J.D. Vance

'Trump’s promise of payback for prosecution follows years of attacking democratic traditions'
There is a social and cultural crises? Only if you mean group think is violating our equality, equal under the eyes of the law. dei wokism is our social and cultural crises.

I want someone in charge who know how to pull big contracts together, financing, construction, zoning, etc like someone who built Trump Tower. someone who knows how to do "The Art of The deal." Someone who will bring back judgement based on individual skills and merit not on what group they are in.

His character flaws are besides the point much like JFKs were..

Forum List

Back