trump attacks Christie for telling repubs to move on from 2020

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

Just what other evidence do you need to come to realize that trump cares only about trump....above country....above party....above others? Dwelling over and lying about an election loss that occurred over a year ago, is not a recipe for success. Did the repubs learn anything from losing the two Senate seats in Georgia?

trump-tantrum-trump.gif

Trump needs the party to stay right where it is -- under his thumb. He'll fight like hell to keep it that way.
Until a good number of repubs get together and say...."Enough is Enough! trump lost the 2020 election decisively to Joe Biden."....the orange terror is going to continue to preach his Big Lie from coast to coast.

Over 60 courts have looked at trump challenges...including judges he appointed and the USSC....NONE HAVE FOUND "MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD."

The second biggest liar in this whole matter admitted that he has exaggerated claims of voter fraud."

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO FORGET ABOUT trump's BIG LIE AND MOVE ON? Can we draw a cartoon for you?
trump IS A LIAR!
1636554222155.png

Until a good number of repubs get together and say...."Enough is Enough! trump lost the 2020 election decisively to Joe Biden."....the orange terror is going to continue to preach his Big Lie from coast to coast.
Here's the thing: This is all about the rube base, it always has been, and they may now be even Trumpier than Trump himself. Look at how they booed when he said something positive about vax. I think he and his media have created a fuckin' monster. I'd bet they could reverse course tomorrow and it wouldn't matter to most of these people.

Either way, is there enough of these people to still win? Yeah, maybe. That may be up to the Dems.

Last edited:

Over 60 courts have looked at trump challenges...including judges he appointed and the USSC....NONE HAVE FOUND "MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD."

The second biggest liar in this whole matter admitted that he has exaggerated claims of voter fraud."

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO FORGET ABOUT trump's BIG LIE AND MOVE ON? Can we draw a cartoon for you?
trump IS A LIAR!
View attachment 562477
What are you leftys so scared of? I wonder? Could it be , Biden? Heels up Harris? Lolol... its ok you can say it ...

Here's the thing: This is all about the rube base, it always has been, and they may now be even Trumpier than Trump himself. Look at how they booed when he said something positive about vax. I think he and his media have created a fuckin' monster. I'd bet they could reverse course tomorrow and it wouldn't matter to most of these people.

Either way, is there enough of these people to still win? Yeah, maybe. That may be up to the Dems.
The Dems are proving to be as stupid about certain issues as the mindless repubs. They are busy fighting among themselves and they have everyone, particularly the suburban independents, wondering if the Dems can govern at all....? This is beyond crazy. So...here is our choices:

1. -Dems who have trouble with reality and find some sort of sick satisfaction in fighting each other, while the repubs chuckle and point fingers. We can only hope the rose colored glasses fall from their eyes and they can see they could be in deep trouble.
  2. -repubs who are still bowing to the failed, twice impeached, former Guy and who appear to be ready to throw the entire country into a trash heap to show the former Guy that they are loyal.
  3. -The GOP, which may be headed by Moscow Mitch, who refuses to even mutter the name of the former guy. By 2024, the GOP may be dead, replaced by a subservient repub party. They will then throw out the electoral system and replace it with an "elites only" system, where the repub state legislatures will decide who wins elections.
Oh, we really do not have many places to go, do we?

The Dems are proving to be as stupid about certain issues as the mindless repubs. They are busy fighting among themselves and they have everyone, particularly the suburban independents, wondering if the Dems can govern at all....? This is beyond crazy. So...here is our choices:

1. -Dems who have trouble with reality and find some sort of sick satisfaction in fighting each other, while the repubs chuckle and point fingers. We can only hope the rose colored glasses fall from their eyes and they can see they could be in deep trouble.
  2. -repubs who are still bowing to the failed, twice impeached, former Guy and who appear to be ready to throw the entire country into a trash heap to show the former Guy that they are loyal.
  3. -The GOP, which may be headed by Moscow Mitch, who refuses to even mutter the name of the former guy. By 2024, the GOP may be dead, replaced by a subservient repub party. They will then throw out the electoral system and replace it with an "elites only" system, where the repub state legislatures will decide who wins elections.
Oh, we really do not have many places to go, do we?
I'm afraid that, short term, we really don't have much to choose from.

I had a freakin' political epiphany a week or two ago: Virtually all of this madness is, at its foundation, the result of a political system that incentivizes these behaviors and tactics. I'm becoming a one-issue voter: We have to change this system, or nothing improves. We'll just keep bending over and taking it. There's only one (1) party that is serious about real change.

#ForwardParty

What are you leftys so scared of? I wonder? Could it be , Biden? Heels up Harris? Lolol... its ok you can say it ...
The Dems have nothing to prove with the 2020 elections. The courts did their work and the 2020 elections are history. The Dems have moved on while the repubs...out of fear of the Former Guy....are stumbling, bubbling, and muttering about the Big Lie. They are in a tough spot.

The repubs can admit that the 2020 election is over and Joe Biden won...and risk being nailed by the Bully in Chief. Or they can continue to whisper among themselves. And nod when the Bully in Chief says he won bigly in 2020....knowing all along that he did not. Truth and Facts are not the repubs friends.

I'm afraid that, short term, we really don't have much to choose from.

I had a freakin' political epiphany a week or two ago: Virtually all of this madness is, at its foundation, the result of a political system that incentivizes these behaviors and tactics. I'm becoming a one-issue voter: We have to change this system, or nothing improves. We'll just keep bending over and taking it. There's only one (1) party that is serious about real change.

#ForwardParty
I think that was what Christy was trying to tell the repubs. As long as they keep buying into trump's big lie that he won in 2020, they will be not be able to successfully go forward. But many cannot see that or they are afraid of the Bully in Chief. AND trump IS NOT GOING TO STOP LYING ABOUT THE 2020 ELECTION.

We have never seen an election loser, a year later, still claiming he won and was a victim of voter fraud. It is destabilizing, dangerous, and destructive. I am very sure there is more violence around the corner. There are groups like the Proud Boys, the Oath Keepers, and other white supremacists cults that are waiting for the right moment. trump would love to see some of his adversaries victims of these groups. Maybe it will take something like that to wake the real GOP up....or maybe it will just get them to dig in deeper....IDK

Just what other evidence do you need to come to realize that trump cares only about trump....above country....above party....above others? Dwelling over and lying about an election loss that occurred over a year ago, is not a recipe for success. Did the repubs learn anything from losing the two Senate seats in Georgia?
He should dwell on the farce of an election, and does so because he is the only one around who cares about Americans. You are a desperate Dim whiner.

The Dems have nothing to prove with the 2020 elections. The courts did their work and the 2020 elections are history. The Dems have moved on while the repubs...out of fear of the Former Guy....are stumbling, bubbling, and muttering about the Big Lie. They are in a tough spot.

The repubs can admit that the 2020 election is over and Joe Biden won...and risk being nailed by the Bully in Chief. Or they can continue to whisper among themselves. And nod when the Bully in Chief says he won bigly in 2020....knowing all along that he did not. Truth and Facts are not the repubs friends.
Nope, fake leftyvirus mailins filled out by Dimmer plants.

Forum List

Back