Trump attacks CNN reporter over his false voter fraud claims

Mainstream Media....CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, The View, SNL, The Daily Show = Fake News
You are trying to define fake news to fit your agenda. Fake news does not refer to spin, exaggeration, commentaries and stories with embellishments. Fake news is exactly what it says, fake. It is stories completely made up with no evidence or backup data. Completely false and stories that are simply made up.
The story about three million illegal voters casting votes in support of Clinton was totally made up nonsense by INFO Wars Alex Jones. Not a shred of evidence to back up the lie. That is what makes it fake news and a total lie. It is a news report made up by someone and published as a real news story when it is nothing more than a made up fake news story.
CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, The View, SNL, The Daily Show = Fake News

But FOX....FOX....THEY ARE GOLD!
Fox is almost as guilty as CNN. However, I think we're talking about levels of dishonest reporting as opposed to the misreporting or outright censorship of news.
Yeah, they're completely dishonest, because they double-check stories. Shame on them, only official state propaganda should be allowed!

2zjfdxh.jpg

Good on Trump. To hell with the Communist/Clinton News Network. Most are over their fake news. I hope Trump keeps on rippin em.

Mainstream Media....CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, The View, SNL, The Daily Show = Fake News
You are trying to define fake news to fit your agenda. Fake news does not refer to spin, exaggeration, commentaries and stories with embellishments. Fake news is exactly what it says, fake. It is stories completely made up with no evidence or backup data. Completely false and stories that are simply made up.
The story about three million illegal voters casting votes in support of Clinton was totally made up nonsense by INFO Wars Alex Jones. Not a shred of evidence to back up the lie. That is what makes it fake news and a total lie. It is a news report made up by someone and published as a real news story when it is nothing more than a made up fake news story.
Fake News is what Obama puts out....like his claims he's doing a really good job and he has a scandal free administration. Fake News is the claim that Russia hacked voting machines that aren't even connected to the Internet.

so says the Cult Member...

Good on Trump. To hell with the Communist/Clinton News Network. Most are over their fake news. I hope Trump keeps on rippin em.
I find it the height of hilarity a stupid retard like yourself who chugs fake news by the bucket would make a post like you just did. :lol:

How's that whole Jade Helm thing coming along, rube?

He might start shutting down news outlets he doesn't like. You would be okay with that, wouldn't you?

Trump makes a totally false claim and then demands evidence his bullshit isn't true.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Our country just elected someone even dumber than George W. Bush. :lol:

With what? His bizarre fantasies? roflmao

We are going to be treated to four years of juvenile temper tantrums, while guys like Tom Price actually run the gummit.

I find it the height of hilarity a stupid retard like yourself who chugs fake news by the bucket would make a post like you just did. :lol:

How's that whole Jade Helm thing coming along, rube?

So, are you still posing as a 'Disgruntled Republican' on the Board? You still going with that bullshite shtick? Or have you finally decided to be honest, and admit you're a rabid Democrat Bootlicker? I respect honest folks. I don't respect poser bullshitters. Try honesty sometime. You might just like it.

He might start shutting down news outlets he doesn't like. You would be okay with that, wouldn't you?

Nah, he won't be like your Dear Leader Hussein. He isn't afraid to take on fake news outlets like CNN. He doesn't have to shut anything down.

Trump makes a totally false claim and then demands evidence his bullshit isn't true.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Our country just elected someone even dumber than George W. Bush. :lol:
Truth is irrelevant to the message.

At it's basest, Trumpism allows people to believe whatever they want based upon the least amount of selective facts available to support the belief. For example, white nationalists are coming out of the woods an into the mainstream in communities that are almost totally white, demanding immigrants assimilate. They neither have contact with "non-assimilating" immigrants nor do they have any historical context as to what their first and second generation immigrant ancestors did.

Nah, he won't be like your Dear Leader Hussein. He isn't afraid to take on fake news outlets like CNN. He doesn't have to shut anything down.
Paul, have you any reputable support for these "millions" of illegal votes or are you just spewing your usual shit of Trump?

CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, The View, SNL, The Daily Show = Fake News

But FOX....FOX....THEY ARE GOLD!
Fox is almost as guilty as CNN. However, I think we're talking about levels of dishonest reporting as opposed to the misreporting or outright censorship of news.
Yeah, they're completely dishonest, because they double-check stories. Shame on them, only official state propaganda should be allowed!
In an effort to get the scoop Fox often misreports then issues a retraction or update.

Many of the MSM sources simply censor news they don't like. Now they call alternative stories they don't like "Fake News".....in hopes that people won't pay attention.

Should the media have asked Mr. Trump, about how many illegal Russians voted for him.

Even if they didn't, they sure did hack his opponent in order to benefit their new agent in the White House.

Forum List

Back