Trump attacks CNN reporter over his false voter fraud claims

I do agree with His Holiness Trump on one issue. Due to demographic changes, he may be the last Repub president for generations. Between demographic changes and what he is about to do to this country, the GOP will be voted out of power very soon.

True, but the democrats are not sitting to pretty either. Really, there is no difference between the two. I really cant wait until both parties collapse.

Looks like CNN is finally responding to the more crazy tweets from Trump right now. I hope the press will finally quit presenting crazy as just another opinion. That's the only reason Trump was able to get where he is.

Question: I'm not sure how the process works, does the Supreme Court have to approve the Electoral College's vote? If it has no role, can it stop him from becoming president in some other way?
Constitution

Read it.

Why you want to subvert the process?

I do agree with His Holiness Trump on one issue. Due to demographic changes, he may be the last Repub president for generations. Between demographic changes and what he is about to do to this country, the GOP will be voted out of power very soon.

True, but the democrats are not sitting to pretty either. Really, there is no difference between the two. I really cant wait until both parties collapse.
Thats why people voted for Trump. Everyone SHOULD know, by now, that the two parties are corrupt. Trump will have to battle w/ the bought- off Repubs in DC now

Democrats pass laws that make it easy for non-citizens to claim they're American citizens and register to vote....and have been voting for years. In Arizona cops can't even ask if drivers they pull over are legal citizens.

Question: I'm not sure how the process works, does the Supreme Court have to approve the Electoral College's vote? If it has no role, can it stop him from becoming president in some other way?
Constitution

Read it.

There is a president-elect who wants to subvert democracy, I wanted to ask if there is any kind of safeguard.

Trying for the old "They are just as bad as us" ploy again? Nobody is as bad as the GOP and their orange god.

Looks like CNN is finally responding to the more crazy tweets from Trump right now. I hope the press will finally quit presenting crazy as just another opinion. That's the only reason Trump was able to get where he is.
The same CNN which was basically "Clinton News Network" during the campaign? THAT CNN? You people (crony establ- types) are laughable

Trump should get a job with Facebook and specialize in fake news,.
Why? he already has a job doing it from the White House.

Besides, you're the last person that should be criticizing ANYONE for spreading "fake news", you're like the Johnny Appleseed of spurious hyper-partisanship bullshit.

Trump is the one man government now, like Putin, he is boss over the justices, he does not and has not ever cared about law, except how to get above it. He has never respected the government system we had before he got in . Now he and the elites own us.

Democrats pass laws that make it easy for non-citizens to claim they're American citizens and register to vote....and have been voting for years. In Arizona cops can't even ask if driver s they pull over are legal citizens.

What does an Arizona cop pulling someone over got to do with illegal voting? If you got some sort of credible proof, then present it. Otherwise STFU.

The same CNN which was basically "Clinton News Network" during the campaign? THAT CNN? You people (crony establ- types) are laughable

I know Breibarts is the Trumpets s go to paper, and Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and a few others.

Constitution

Read it.

There is a president-elect who wants to subvert democracy, I wanted to ask if there is any kind of safeguard.
And I said- it behooves you to know civics in addition to you wanting to subvert the process, which you had no problem with until your candidate lost :eusa_think:

You must not know much about the way the gov't is devised by the Framers kid. Google- checks and balances. Many, MANY Repubs are status quo/on-the-take so they're not going to rubber stamp everything Trump puts out

You're welcome

I know Breibarts is the Trumpets s go to paper, and Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and a few others.
Annnnnd the other 80% are Dem cheerleaders- CNN, ABC, CBS, etc.... You're point?

Hello?

Are you familiar with the term, "unsubstantiated"?

Are you intelligent enough to discern the difference between "false" and "unsubstantiated"?

"Unsubstantiated," is a temporary situation. Either large-scale voter fraud will be supported by credible evidence, or it will not, but surely there has not been sufficient time to gather enough data to draw any definitive conclusions.

Keep in mind that the Democrat/Leftists fought tooth and nail to PREVENT a reasonable requirement for voter-ID, for the specific purpose of enabling large scale voter fraud in urban minority communities. Rooting it out and providing a factual or statistical basis to back up the claim of voter fraud will take a few months.

Trump's claims of voter fraud are at this time unsubstantiated - but likely accurate.

Almost everything trump has ever said is still unsubstantiated. At what point will you finally accept they were just lies?

Cult member never admit their leader is a liar...well...until they drink the arsenic laced drink.
We don't know yet what a Trump admin will be. But the clues are scary for sure. It looks like Fox will have a new "War on" on it's hands...like a War on 1A, with the CNN harassment as an example. And to the poster who claims the 'unsubstantiated' excuse, why is a President-elect making 'unsubstantiated' assertions in the first place. The CNN reporter asked for a kernel of proof and gets dressed down for asking? Temper Temper!

And the irony of considering Petraeus after the scorn he dumped on Hillary is almost funny. Personally, I felt sorry for Petraeus at the time, and still consider him a man of value, but the irony of a man proven and convicted of 'loose lips' pillow talk is chosen after a year of unproven 'unsubstantiated' accusations of same against Clinton is not lost on anyone with an IQ over moron. And his supporters still aren't going "Huh?" Go figure!

Hello?

Are you intelligent enough to discern the difference between "false" and "unsubstantiated"?

"Unsubstantiated," is a temporary situation. Either large-scale voter fraud will be supported by credible evidence, or it will not, but surely there has not been sufficient time to gather enough data to draw any definitive conclusions.

Keep in mind that the Democrat/Leftists fought tooth and nail to PREVENT a reasonable requirement for voter-ID, for the specific purpose of enabling large scale voter fraud in urban minority communities. Rooting it out and providing a factual or statistical basis to back up the claim of voter fraud will take a few months.

Trump's claims of voter fraud are at this time unsubstantiated - but likely accurate.

The thing is, you guys have been claiming "Voter Fraud" since the Mid-Oughts.. Bush even investigated it and found.. nothing.

Here's the reality- The GOP has only won the popular vote ONCE in the last 7 elections, and that is with everything going in their direction. - Incumbency, and ongoing war, an okay economy.

Maybe instead of trying to come up with schemes to dilute the vote of the people, you could trying earning it.
and you could try to learn how presidential elections work before making a total ass out of yourself. Trump beat hillarys ass

Besides, you're the last person that should be criticizing ANYONE for spreading "fake news", you're like the Johnny Appleseed of spurious hyper-partisanship bullshit.

And you are a liar, like His Holiness Trump. He will keep tweeting falsehoods and eventually he will get into trouble that he cannot buy his way out of.

Last edited:

And you are a liar, like His Holiness Trump. He will keep tweeting falsehoods and eventually he will get into trouble that he cannot buy his way our of.
Thanks Mr. Goebbels, I consider being called "a liar" by a hyper-partisan, propagandist of your magnitude a great badge of honor.

Constitution

Read it.

And I said- it behooves you to know civics in addition to you wanting to subvert the process, which you had no problem with until your candidate lost :eusa_think:

You must not know much about the way the gov't is devised by the Framers kid. Google- checks and balances. Many, MANY Repubs are status quo/on-the-take so they're not going to rubber stamp everything Trump puts out

You're welcome
O.k., I got it, the results are sent to Congress and the results are announced, and that's it.

That still doesn't answer my second question.

Hello?

Almost everything trump has ever said is still unsubstantiated. At what point will you finally accept they were just lies?

Cult member never admit their leader is a liar...well...until they drink the arsenic laced drink.
We don't know yet what a Trump admin will be. But the clues are scary for sure. It looks like Fox will have a new "War on" on it's hands...like a War on 1A, with the CNN harassment as an example. And to the poster who claims the 'unsubstantiated' excuse, why is a President-elect making 'unsubstantiated' assertions in the first place. The CNN reporter asked for a kernel of proof and gets dressed down for asking? Temper Temper!

And the irony of considering Petraeus after the scorn he dumped on Hillary is almost funny. Personally, I felt sorry for Petraeus at the time, and still consider him a man of value, but the irony of a man proven and convicted of 'loose lips' pillow talk is chosen after a year of unproven 'unsubstantiated' accusations of same against Clinton is not lost on anyone with an IQ over moron. And his supporters still aren't going "Huh?" Go figure!

Dude, the first President elected during my voting age days was Carter. I can honestly say that no incoming President has scared me as much as Donald. I can see him orchestrating a war against China through propaganda and fake threats, similar to the way W justified attacking Iraq. And his followers will give him their blessing. Many of them really do have their heads in sand.

Remember the question he asked, "Tell me again why we can't use nuclear weapons?"

This country is facing the greatest danger we have ever seen. We will have a Commander in Chief with the temperament of a twelve year old in a seventy year old body.

Forum List

Back