Trump attacks CNN reporter over his false voter fraud claims

Trump should get a job with Facebook and specialize in fake news,.
Why? he already has a job doing it from the White House.

Besides, you're the last person that should be criticizing ANYONE for spreading "fake news", you're like the Johnny Appleseed of spurious hyper-partisanship bullshit.

And you are a liar, like His Holiness Trump. He will keep tweeting falsehoods and eventually he will get into trouble that he cannot buy his way our of.
Thanks Mr. Goebbels, I consider being called "a liar" by a hyper-partisan, propagandist of your magnitude a great badge of honor.

You said I posted fake news, but like Donald, you have no evidence.

Last edited:
Mainstream Media....CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, The View, SNL, The Daily Show = Fake News
You are trying to define fake news to fit your agenda. Fake news does not refer to spin, exaggeration, commentaries and stories with embellishments. Fake news is exactly what it says, fake. It is stories completely made up with no evidence or backup data. Completely false and stories that are simply made up.
The story about three million illegal voters casting votes in support of Clinton was totally made up nonsense by INFO Wars Alex Jones. Not a shred of evidence to back up the lie. That is what makes it fake news and a total lie. It is a news report made up by someone and published as a real news story when it is nothing more than a made up fake news story.
CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, The View, SNL, The Daily Show = Fake News

I do agree with His Holiness Trump on one issue. Due to demographic changes, he may be the last Repub president for generations. Between demographic changes and what he is about to do to this country, the GOP will be voted out of power very soon.
back at that again eh? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dude, the first President elected during my voting age days was Carter. I can honestly say that no incoming President has scared me as much as Donald. I can see him orchestrating a war against China through propaganda and fake threats, similar to the way W justified attacking Iraq. And his followers will give him their blessing. Many of them really do have their heads in sand.

Remember the question he asked, "Tell me again why we can't use nuclear weapons?"

This country is facing the greatest danger we have ever seen. We will have a Commander in Chief with the temperament of a twelve year old in a seventy year old body.
In my opinion, he will not attack China, and he not only has investments there, but China is way too powerful.

The real danger is a war with Iran, a very powerful country as well, but not powerful enough for him to overlook his folly and disengage.

And basically the countries most in danger of being hit by Trump nukes are: Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and North Korea.

Of course, this is simply my opinion, with someone as mentally unstable and autocratic as Trump you can never be sure.

You mustn't rule out an invasion of Cuba either, although that has little chance of nuclear weapons being used.

Besides, you're the last person that should be criticizing ANYONE for spreading "fake news", you're like the Johnny Appleseed of spurious hyper-partisanship bullshit.

And you are a liar, like His Holiness Trump. He will keep tweeting falsehoods and eventually he will get into trouble that he cannot buy his way our of.
Thanks Mr. Goebbels, I consider being called "a liar" by a hyper-partisan, propagandist of your magnitude a great badge of honor.

You said I posited fake news, but like Donald, you have no evidence.
No evidence other than the plethora of threads headlined with highly biased, distorted and in some cases completely manufactured "news" you post on a regular basis; you might as well start your own fake news site, at least then you might get paid for the hyper-partisan bullshit you parrot on a daily basis.

You couldn't distinguish truth from partisan propaganda with a GPS, a map and a Sherpa Guide to guide you and the funny part is; you don't even realize how your confirmation bias has completely obliterated your perception of reality, it's sad.

Trump cancels first amendment ...
“Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag – if they do, there must be consequences – perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!”

— President-elect Donald Trump, on Twitter.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Question: I'm not sure how the process works, does the Supreme Court have to approve the Electoral College's vote? If it has no role, can it stop him from becoming president in some other way?

Trump is the one man government now, like Putin, he is boss over the justices, he does not and has not ever cared about law, except how to get above it. He has never respected the government system we had before he got in . Now he and the elites own us.
He owns you, not everybody else. He is a monster hiding under your bed at night. For me he's a gift from God, I wasn't sure if the country was so far gone that we'd never see liberals foam over like they are now.

Almost everything trump has ever said is still unsubstantiated. At what point will you finally accept they were just lies?
At the point that you support your unsubstantiated claims. Until then you're just fodder for ridicule.

As I suspected. You will never admit to the lies. The rest of the country isn't as gullible as you.

Almost everything trump has ever said is still unsubstantiated. At what point will you finally accept they were just lies?
At the point that you support your unsubstantiated claims. Until then you're just fodder for ridicule.

As I suspected. You will never admit to the lies. The rest of the country isn't as gullible as you.
All we have so far is foaming libtards hurling as many accusations as they can dream up. Come back with some evidence.

You said I posited fake news, but like Donald, you have no evidence.
No evidence other than the plethora of threads headlined with highly biased, distorted and in some cases completely manufactured "news" you post on a regular basis; you might as well start your own fake news site, at least then you might get paid for the hyper-partisan bullshit you parrot on a daily basis.

You couldn't distinguish truth from partisan propaganda with a GPS, a map and a Sherpa Guide to guide you and the funny part is; you don't even realize how your confirmation bias has completely obliterated your perception of reality, it's sad.

So nothing. Have a nice day...

Well, the majority of the rest of the country that voted is not as gullible. But it is shocking that many good people have fallen prey to a sociopathic autocrat. God help this Country.

Mainstream Media....CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, The View, SNL, The Daily Show = Fake News
You are trying to define fake news to fit your agenda. Fake news does not refer to spin, exaggeration, commentaries and stories with embellishments. Fake news is exactly what it says, fake. It is stories completely made up with no evidence or backup data. Completely false and stories that are simply made up.
The story about three million illegal voters casting votes in support of Clinton was totally made up nonsense by INFO Wars Alex Jones. Not a shred of evidence to back up the lie. That is what makes it fake news and a total lie. It is a news report made up by someone and published as a real news story when it is nothing more than a made up fake news story.

But FOX....FOX....THEY ARE GOLD!

Fake News is what Obama puts out....like his claims he's doing a really good job and he has a scandal free administration. Fake News is the claim that Russia hacked voting machines that aren't even connected to the Internet.

But FOX....FOX....THEY ARE GOLD!
Fox is almost as guilty as CNN. However, I think we're talking about levels of dishonest reporting as opposed to the misreporting or outright censorship of news.

Forum List

Back