Trump attacks Foxnews, his only friend in the media

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
Trump has a new bestie in the media world now - OAN.
They practically fellate him in front of the world.
They've lowered the bar even further and Fox are struggling to meet the new standard.

Chris Wallace is an idiot.

He will never shake the ghost of his father, he will never be like his father.... who unlike him was a great journalist!

I watched this interview between Wallace and Pelosi. I found it to be tolerable, certainly not attacking Trump that much. Sometimes he acts like a whiney child not getting their way.

Difference in biz plans.. Fox doesn't just want to dominate cable news... They want to OWN it and put CNN/MSNBC out of their miserable 4 or 5 year long suicide attempt... Wouldn't be a bad thing. Then maybe we'd get "mainstream news" and STILL have pretty good "partisan" coverage on the web...

Y'all gotta admit having Sean Hannity on the air (radio/TV) 4 or 5 hours a day is stretching the guy's limited appeal and talents.. Worst interviewer on cable news.. His "lists" are like nails on a chalkboard.. Judge Janine as well... THERE"S ROOM for some diversity.. Unfortunately Fox Biz REMOVED Kennedy and her Libertarian crew.. Only people on cable that were original thinkers and CONSISTENT in principles...

I watched this interview between Wallace and Pelosi. I found it to be tolerable, certainly not attacking Trump that much. Sometimes he acts like a whiney child not getting their way.

Difference in biz plans.. Fox doesn't just want to dominate cable news... They want to OWN it and put CNN/MSNBC out of their miserable 4 or 5 year long suicide attempt... Wouldn't be a bad thing. Then maybe we'd get "mainstream news" and STILL have pretty good "partisan" coverage on the web...
Are you saying Fox would provide “mainstream” news? They are as bad if not worse than cnn/msnbc.

Are you saying Fox would provide “mainstream” news? They are as bad if not worse than cnn/msnbc.

with some "adjustments" sure... Read my other post above...

They are nothing more than the rightwing version of msnbc.

I watched this interview between Wallace and Pelosi. I found it to be tolerable, certainly not attacking Trump that much.
If that was on this morning, I'll have to watch it in a bit. Certainly not attacking Trump THAT MUCH?

Let me ask you, did it attack Nancy or the Democrats AT ALL?

Yes he did. He ran the video of Pelosi on Feb 24th in China Town saying that coronavirus was nothing and it was safe and all that and asked her how she could say Trump acted like the virus was no big deal when she did the exact same thing.

I thought the interview was very fair. Perhaps you should actually watch it.

The interview I thought was terrible was Wallace interviewing Pence. Pence didn't answer a single question Wallace posed. He just regurgitated rehearsed answers to unasked questions.

The Five is pretty good. Started watching because that’s around when the daily briefings are and they are critical to my job. The Five gives you news and is fairly entertaining. Not bad. Not all that partisan IMO.

They are nothing more than the rightwing version of msnbc.

Actually they are.. THey DO follow stories that NONE of the other options do.. ACTUAL REAL stories.. And for THAT -- they are valuable... Otherwise, the entire nation would have missed the attempted removal of Trump BEFORE and AFTER he was elected by a corrupt FBI leadership and Intel cronies.. Only place to get actual DETAILS of the trade negotiations that weren't just ammunition to hate Trump about..

And they COULD moderate their tone a bit and STILL serve... The other media -- they're too far gone in their long painful suicide...

The Five is pretty good. Started watching because that’s around when the daily briefings are and they are critical to my job. The Five gives you news and is fairly entertaining. Not bad. Not all that partisan IMO.

I never miss Gutfeld on Sat nights.. It's the only time I can laugh anymore since the late night shows went into rebellion... And he and most of his regulars aren't Repubs.. THey are pedigreed libertarians.

Fox isn't 'news' - it's entertainment for conservatives.

Notice Fox didn't cut out of WH Corona Briefings when the Prez starts to play 40 seconds of soundbittes from the CNN/MSNBC in FEBRUARY telling folks "this virus thing is a nothing burger"... Burned their asses in the press room to a CRISPY bacon like texture...

And I switched over to CNN which was in ABSOLUTE PANIC mode with a big bold Chyron at the bottom of the screen SCREAMING "Trump PLAYING PROPAGANDA VIDEOS AGAIN" in WH briefing...

I never miss Gutfeld on Sat nights.. It's the only time I can laugh anymore since the late night shows went into rebellion... And he and most of his regulars aren't Repubs.. THey are pedigreed libertarians.
I will have to check it out. Thank you for alerting me to it.

Forum List

Back