Trump Attorney Quits Again

Trump is going to wind up very alone. No lawyer would risk his license for Trump .
Especially since he scammed one of his lawyers into signing a false official statement.

I've been saying for some time now that only the most stupid fools would go to work for Trump at this point.

Everyone who has gone to work for him has ended up scandalized or in handcuffs.

Even his valet!

Especially since he scammed one of his lawyers into signing a false official statement.

I've been saying for some time now that only the most stupid fools would go to work for Trump at this point.

Everyone who has gone to work for him has ended up scandalized or in handcuffs.

Even his valet!

True. They are tempted, but Trump doesn't listen to any of his attorneys. He's a nightmare client. He'll wind up alone.

Some of Trump's famous Yes men and that other thing.

donald_trump_rudy_giuliani_john_eastman_sidney_powell_1229759230_1399487693_1236302381_1498280862.jpg

No question Trump lives for revenge. He's a scorched earth guy.

Watch his interview with Charlie Rose.
And why not revenge in this case, within the legal limits of the Presidency.

There is no doubt that this is nothing more than persecution, at this point.

6 1/2 years of investigations and 2 impeachments, by rogue employees of the Federal Government. Revenge should be the response.

Trump is going to be just fine... its Biden and his corrupt family that needs to worry... especially if the dems have a third party challenger which its looking like they will...

Thank you for sharing your perspective. Some people may disagree with you but they need to be willing to be open minded and have an honest and fair discussion and at least be willing to consider an opinion that's different thank their own. So thank you for contributing.

Now, I'd like to ask you a question. If it turns out that Donald gets convicted, what then? What will you say if that happens?

As I see the demented all cap posts Trump has been making as he enters the final stages of methamphetamine addiction, I think Trump should observe his right to remain silent.

He should have been exercising that right a good 30 years ago, at least. For that matter, he should have been exercising quite a few things 30 years ago.

Thank you for sharing your perspective. Some people may disagree with you but they need to be willing to be open minded and have an honest and fair discussion and at least be willing to consider an opinion that's different thank their own. So thank you for contributing.

Now, I'd like to ask you a question. If it turns out that Donald gets convicted, what then? What will you say if that happens?

Forum List

Back