Trump Attorney Quits Again

trump has indictments, biden doesn't.
POS trump has plenty to worry about.

trump is not trying to prove his innocence,
trump is trying every tactic available to besides the obvious.
Go to trial djt, and take the oath and tell us YOUR truth.
Please Donald, take the stand.

Good Grief.....^^^^^
I think you are confused again.

you still believe trump is a stable genius. LOLOLLOLLOLL
Woman, man, person, camera, tv. .........absolute genius.
Just wait....

I will wonder how Biden and Hillary got away with the very same offense.... actually what those two did was worse than what Trump did.... and I would be right to wonder that...

So what you're saying is that if Donald gets convicted, you'll concede his guilt and will want to continue seeing prosecutions of people committing similar crimes.

That's a very reasonable response, thank you.

So what you're saying is that if Donald gets convicted, you'll concede his guilt and will want to continue seeing prosecutions of people committing similar crimes.

That's a very reasonable response, thank you.
I will never concede Trump's guilt unless everyone is treated the same under our laws...

It's been explained to you a dozen times..
No it hasn't... you all are confused... Vice presidents and secretaries of state have no right to keep any documents whether its on paper or a private server... and not one of you can explain your way out of that dilemma....

So by that reasoning, nobody's guilt in any crime can be acknowledged unless everyone who has ever committed a crime has been convinced.

And that is an impossible expectation.
But if others get away with worse it must not be a crime... it can't be right?.... how can it be a crime if only one man is indicted over it?....

No it hasn't... you all are confused... Vice presidents and secretaries of state have no right to keep any documents whether its on paper or a private server... and not one of you can explain your way out of that dilemma....

There are five levels of security clearance. Did you read the link I posted?

There are five levels of security clearance. Did you read the link I posted?
And no one is above the president of the United States... the president can stipe folks of their security clearance with the stroke of a pen...

Forum List

Back