Trump averaging about one tweet every ten minutes this morning

I hope our amazing Pres. Trump never quits tweeting.

Because it drives the looney liberals into a crazed frenzy of grief. ... :thup:

So basically you don't care if the US becomes a shithole country. As long as us liberals are upset.

Nice. You're a true patriot. God bless you.

I fear that The Angry Orange is about to boil over. Hopefully once he wipes the Egg McMuffin off his chin and keypad, his day will be full of meetings. Maybe we could bring back Hope Hicks - The Trump Whisperer. He's been off the rails on a crazy train ever since she left!

1. Verified account 16 minutes ago
    Lou Dobbs: “This cannot go forward...this Special Counsel with all of his conflicts, with his 17 Angry Democrats, without any evidence of collusion by the Trump Campaign and Russia. The Dems are the ones who should be investigated.” Thank you Lou, so true!

2,672 replies2,341 retweets8,221 likes

2. Verified account 21 minutes ago
    Strzok started the illegal Rigged Witch Hunt - why isn’t this so-called “probe” ended immediately? Why aren’t these angry and conflicted Democrats instead looking at Crooked Hillary?

4,019 replies 3,247 retweets11,335 likes

3. Verified account 30 minutes ago
    Fired FBI Agent Peter Strzok is a fraud, as is the rigged investigation he started. There was no Collusion or Obstruction with Russia, and everybody, including the Democrats, know it. The only Collusion and Obstruction was by Crooked Hillary, the Democrats and the DNC!

4,705 replie4,579 retweets15,805 likes

4. Verified account 1 hour ago
    “They were all in on it, clear Hillary Clinton and FRAME Donald Trump for things he didn’t do.” Gregg Jarrett on @foxandfriends If we had a real Attorney General, this Witch Hunt would never have been started! Looking at the wrong people.

8,852 replies 6,581 retweets 22,556 likes

5. Verified account 2 hours ago
    Bruce Ohr of the “Justice” Department (can you believe he is still there) is accused of helping disgraced Christopher Steele “find dirt on Trump.” Ohr’s wife, Nelly, was in on the act big time - worked for Fusion GPS on Fake Dossier. @foxandfriends

4,221 replies 6,371 retweets 22,841 likes

6. Verified account 2 hours ago
    Another terrorist attack in London...These animals are crazy and must be dealt with through toughness and strength!

6,084 replies10,069 retweets 37,393 likes

7. Verified account 2 hours ago
    When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!

22,681 replies 8,033 retweets 33,005 likes

8. Verified account 2 hours ago
    ....should be shut down. The Strzok firing shows that the fundamental underpinnings of the investigation were corrupt. It should be shut down by the courts or by honest prosecutors.” Thank you Judicial Watch, I couldn’t have said it better myself!

4,178 replies 7,127 retweets 28,410 likes

9. Verified account 2 hours ago
    ....guy was corrupt and had anti-Trump animus. Strzok and others at the FBI should be criminally investigated for the way the conducted this investigation. Instead, Mueller is pretending nothing went wrong. He used Strzok, he used the Clinton DNC Dossier...the whole thing....

3,573 replies 6,462 retweets 24,785 likes

10. Verified account 3 hours ago
    Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch: “The Strzok firing is as much about the Mueller operation as anything else. There would be no Mueller Special Councel to investigate so called collusion but for the machinations of Strzok & his colleagues at the top levels of the FBI. We know this...

4,519 replies 7,965 retweets 29,641 likes

The President can fix the economy, win trade wars, campaign for other candidates, kick CNN’s ass, get the Koreas together, punish Iran, bring jobs back, play golf, AND still have time to tweet! The man’s a machine!

So basically you don't care if the US becomes a shithole country. As long as us liberals are upset. Nice. You're a true patriot. God bless you.
I know you liberals think Trump's tweets are powerful.

But I seriously doubt his, or anyone else's tweets, could bring down the country. .... :cuckoo:

So basically you don't care if the US becomes a shithole country. As long as us liberals are upset. Nice. You're a true patriot. God bless you.
I know you liberals think Trump's tweets are powerful.

But I seriously doubt his, or anyone else's tweets, could bring down the country. .... :cuckoo:

It's not about his tweets. It's his behavior.

Firstly, how does this man find time to tweet as much as he does? He's supposed to be running a country.

Secondly, the content of his tweets is also alarming. When he's tweeting he's speaking from his mind. He says a lot of lies and disturbing things.

He's supposed to be a leader but he acts more like a middle school child.

Is the world going nuts or is it just those within Trump's sphere of influence? I believe it to be the latter. With the exception of Trump and those around him, everyone else seems pretty lucid. Trump himself provides one good example. He and Kim Jong Un are good buds.

“I feel really great,” Trump told reporters a day before the disastrous Singapore summit. “We’re going to have a great discussion and I think tremendous success. We’re going to be tremendously successful, and it’s my honor, and we will have a terrific relationship.”

Then we have Fox News. Praising North Korean leader Kim Jong Un for spending time “out with the people.” Describing him as “quite the romantic.” Even lauding Kim’s uncharacteristically casual summer outfit.

That may sound like typical North Korean propaganda, but in this case, the fawning comments came from Fox News.

Here’s what happened: On Wednesday, Kim traveled with his wife, Ri Sol Ju, to a fish-pickling plant. On New Year’s Day 2018, Kim announced he would be prioritizing improving his country’s struggling economy instead of its nuclear program. Visiting the fish-pickling plant was part of that effort — with the bonus of being a great publicity stunt complete with multiple photo ops.

But what really caught people’s attention was Kim’s clothing.

Photos showed Kim wearing a breezy short-sleeve white shirt, light gray slacks, and some sort of floppy Panama/cowboy/beach hat hybrid. (Note: We asked our friends over at Racked to help us figure out what kind of hat it was. As of publication time, they are still stumped.)

That’s a whole different outfit for Kim, who usually sports austere dark-colored suits in the style popularized by former Chinese strongman Mao Zedong. (One possible explanation for the wardrobe change is that North Korea is in the middle of a dramatic heat wave, so perhaps Kim was merely trying to beat the heat.)

The hosts of Fox & Friends, the conservative news channel’s morning show that President Donald Trump watches regularly, also noticed Kim’s more relaxed outfit and fun summer outing to the fish-pickling plant.

So on Thursday, instead of explaining the context of the trip — that it’s quintessential North Korean propaganda — the show’s hosts proceeded to applaud Kim.

“The last couple of times have you seen him, it’s been out with the people,” said Brian Kilmeade, one of the hosts. “Turns out Kim Jong Un is quite the romantic,” quipped Jillian Mele, another co-anchor, referencing the fact that Kim brought his wife along on the factory tour.

Kim oversees prison camps that detain 80,000 to 130,000 people in conditions one organization said are “as terrible [as] Nazi camps.” He had his uncle and half-brother murdered, perhaps because he worried they were plotting to overthrow him. And until recently, he had no problem spending time and money on building up a nuclear arsenal instead of betting the lives of his citizens who live on about $1,700 a year.

For Fox News hosts
[Trump] to laugh and celebrate him simply because he hung out at a factory in hipper clothes shows how just good North Korea propaganda really is — or, perhaps, just how bad Fox News can be.

Watch Fox News appallingly fall for North Korean propaganda

It's not about his tweets. It's his behavior.
Firstly, how does this man find time to tweet as much as he does? He's supposed to be running a country.
Secondly, the content of his tweets is also alarming. When he's tweeting he's speaking from his mind. He says a lot of lies and disturbing things.
He's supposed to be a leader but he acts more like a middle school child.
Personally, I love reading Pres. Trump's tweets.

They are always spot on and informative.

I wish he had the time to tweet more. .... :thup:

I fear that The Angry Orange is about to boil over. Hopefully once he wipes the Egg McMuffin off his chin and keypad, his day will be full of meetings. Maybe we could bring back Hope Hicks - The Trump Whisperer. He's been off the rails on a crazy train ever since she left!

Lou Dobbs: “This cannot go forward...this Special Counsel with all of his conflicts, with his 17 Angry Democrats, without any evidence of collusion by the Trump Campaign and Russia. The Dems are the ones who should be investigated.” Thank you Lou, so true!

Strzok started the illegal Rigged Witch Hunt - why isn’t this so-called “probe” ended immediately? Why aren’t these angry and conflicted Democrats instead looking at Crooked Hillary?

Fired FBI Agent Peter Strzok is a fraud, as is the rigged investigation he started. There was no Collusion or Obstruction with Russia, and everybody, including the Democrats, know it. The only Collusion and Obstruction was by Crooked Hillary, the Democrats and the DNC!

“They were all in on it, clear Hillary Clinton and FRAME Donald Trump for things he didn’t do.” Gregg Jarrett on @foxandfriends If we had a real Attorney General, this Witch Hunt would never have been started! Looking at the wrong people.

Bruce Ohr of the “Justice” Department (can you believe he is still there) is accused of helping disgraced Christopher Steele “find dirt on Trump.” Ohr’s wife, Nelly, was in on the act big time - worked for Fusion GPS on Fake Dossier. @foxandfriends

Another terrorist attack in London...These animals are crazy and must be dealt with through toughness and strength!

When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!

....should be shut down. The Strzok firing shows that the fundamental underpinnings of the investigation were corrupt. It should be shut down by the courts or by honest prosecutors.” Thank you Judicial Watch, I couldn’t have said it better myself!

....guy was corrupt and had anti-Trump animus. Strzok and others at the FBI should be criminally investigated for the way the conducted this investigation. Instead, Mueller is pretending nothing went wrong. He used Strzok, he used the Clinton DNC Dossier...the whole thing....

Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch: “The Strzok firing is as much about the Mueller operation as anything else. There would be no Mueller Special Councel to investigate so called collusion but for the machinations of Strzok & his colleagues at the top levels of the FBI. We know this...

He’s lost his mind.

I like that Trump admitted he hired a "lowlife freak crazy person to a job in the White House where they sat in on all kinds of meetings, etc.

And then fires them & is surprised they talk about it.

More proof what an ass Trump is.
But .... he only hires the best people??

Would you like him to grab your pussy or pee on you? You love this traitor and take pride in being one of his little bitches. Enjoy.

Elitist Litany

You bossy snobs prefer a POTUS with a "Let Them Eat Cake" attitude.

Last edited:
Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:

This dude is lunatic backed by the 20% of lunatics in this country....the whole world is laughing...I'm tempted to vote for him to stay another 4 years just for the entertainment.

He’s lost his mind.

Offhand, many including myself concur. He is currently UNHINGED to be sure and getting worse.
Pray for America even if you are not the religious sort.
I am not interested in another war out of Orange Dotard Madness or turning America into an autocracy ruled by Putin.

The President can fix the economy, win trade wars, campaign for other candidates, kick CNN’s ass, get the Koreas together, punish Iran, bring jobs back, play golf, AND still have time to tweet! The man’s a machine!

A "Machine"? Sure he is - Looks a little like THIS "machine"

Is the world going nuts or is it just those within Trump's sphere of influence? I believe it to be the latter. With the exception of Trump and those around him, everyone else seems pretty lucid. Trump himself provides one good example. He and Kim Jong Un are good buds.

“I feel really great,” Trump told reporters a day before the disastrous Singapore summit. “We’re going to have a great discussion and I think tremendous success. We’re going to be tremendously successful, and it’s my honor, and we will have a terrific relationship.”

Then we have Fox News. Praising North Korean leader Kim Jong Un for spending time “out with the people.” Describing him as “quite the romantic.” Even lauding Kim’s uncharacteristically casual summer outfit.

That may sound like typical North Korean propaganda, but in this case, the fawning comments came from Fox News.

Here’s what happened: On Wednesday, Kim traveled with his wife, Ri Sol Ju, to a fish-pickling plant. On New Year’s Day 2018, Kim announced he would be prioritizing improving his country’s struggling economy instead of its nuclear program. Visiting the fish-pickling plant was part of that effort — with the bonus of being a great publicity stunt complete with multiple photo ops.

Photos showed Kim wearing a breezy short-sleeve white shirt, light gray slacks, and some sort of floppy Panama/cowboy/beach hat hybrid. (Note: We asked our friends over at Racked to help us figure out what kind of hat it was. As of publication time, they are still stumped.)

That’s a whole different outfit for Kim, who usually sports austere dark-colored suits in the style popularized by former Chinese strongman Mao Zedong. (One possible explanation for the wardrobe change is that North Korea is in the middle of a dramatic heat wave, so perhaps Kim was merely trying to beat the heat.)

The hosts of Fox & Friends, the conservative news channel’s morning show that President Donald Trump watches regularly, also noticed Kim’s more relaxed outfit and fun summer outing to the fish-pickling plant.

So on Thursday, instead of explaining the context of the trip — that it’s quintessential North Korean propaganda — the show’s hosts proceeded to applaud Kim.

“The last couple of times have you seen him, it’s been out with the people,” said Brian Kilmeade, one of the hosts. “Turns out Kim Jong Un is quite the romantic,” quipped Jillian Mele, another co-anchor, referencing the fact that Kim brought his wife along on the factory tour.

Kim oversees prison camps that detain 80,000 to 130,000 people in conditions one organization said are “as terrible [as] Nazi camps.” He had his uncle and half-brother murdered, perhaps because he worried they were plotting to overthrow him. And until recently, he had no problem spending time and money on building up a nuclear arsenal instead of betting the lives of his citizens who live on about $1,700 a year.

For Fox News hosts
[Trump] to laugh and celebrate him simply because he hung out at a factory in hipper clothes shows how just good North Korea propaganda really is — or, perhaps, just how bad Fox News can be.

Survivalism Beyond the Comprehension of the Terminally Degenerate

An encapsulated summary of Korean history tells far more than the shallow minds in the Deep State are capable of. In 1910, Korea lost its independence for the first time in 2,000 years. When it finally got its autonomy back in 1945 (in which Kim's grandpa helped more than anyone in the South did), both Koreas felt they had to radically change society in a way never tried in all of Asia. South Korea chose democracy, North Korea desperately chose totalitarianism. The Kims felt that the only way to make their country strong was for everybody to be on the same page. So it is a form of "tough love," whether decadent weakling Americans love it or not.

Do you have any knowledge of the harsh theocracy of our Pilgrim Fathers? Without that, this would still be a land wasted on unevolved savages. Even now, it's slowly returning to a mindless and useless natural habitat because of the creeping swamp caused by New Age sewage like your ilk.

For Fox News hosts

I'd be curious if Vox reported on CNN and MSNBC praising and fawning over NK, Kim and his sister during the Olympics?

Actually, our amazing Pres. Trump received 46.1% of the votes cast and the lions share of the electoral college votes. I'm sure the numbers will be higher when Trump wins the 2020 presidential election. ... :thup:

Also, why should we care what other countries think?

I know that I don't. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back