Trump backed candidates went 4-0 yesterday

'how is anyone but Trump working for ya'?
A LOT better than any time Trump was in office.

How did that Arizona 'audit' work out for ya'?

Audits waste of $$$.

After more than five months of counting and millions of dollars spent, an election audit of more than 2 million Arizona ballots has delivered disappointing results for former President Donald Trump and his supporters, concluding he lost the state to President Joe Biden by an even bigger margin than the final vote count that the state certified in the 2020 election.

Arizona Audit Cost Trump Supporters Nearly $6 Million—Only To Assert Biden Won By Even More​

SUCKERS.
So you like $5.00 a gal gas and food prices out of sight if you can find what you are looking for on the shelf...there are many ways to show your lack of intelligence but none better than to say you believe you are better off today than you were under Trump....
because no one is....

She said I had a low IQ. I have never heard her say anything that MSNBC didnt say.......she NEVER disagrees with them.

Please point out where I said you had a low IQ. The phrase "low IQ" is not in my vocabulary.

How do you know what MSNBC says? How frequently do you watch it? If my views align with MSNBC, perhaps it's because their reporting is reflective of what is really happening in the USA, and being reported in the world media which I follow.

You act like that never happens.......again if he was not near Trump, why did the dems and the media try to tie him to Trump and smear him as a racist.....oh wait, they do that to everyone they run against........shocking! SHOCKING!

Because candidates tied to Trump lose at every turn. Trump lost the White House, the House and the Senate in 4 years. The American public will not vote for Donald Trump or any of "his" people.

Please point out where I said you had a low IQ. The phrase "low IQ" is not in my vocabulary.

How do you know what MSNBC says? How frequently do you watch it? If my views align with MSNBC, perhaps it's because their reporting is reflective of what is really happening in the USA, and being reported in the world media which I follow.

Because candidates tied to Trump lose at every turn. Trump lost the White House, the House and the Senate in 4 years. The American public will not vote for Donald Trump or any of "his" people.
Well according to you guys,. Youngking was a racist Trump supporter and he won........so was McAuliffe and the media lying? Or did the white supremacists in VA vote for him and a black woman for LT Govenor?

I do watch MsNBC, I love how Nicole Wallace is turning into a frumpy old hag....like a women's studies profesor after she moved to MSNBC....She used to be not bad looking, but man she looks like she has aged 3 decades of being at MSNBC in less than one.

Initiated by Nazi Pelousy. Learn how our system works.

Trump didn't sign off on every penny spent? A simple yes or no please...

Ladies and gentlemen....get ready to see Nostra tap dance.
tap-dance-dance.gif

Trump didn't sign off on every penny spent? A simple yes or no please...

Ladies and gentlemen....get ready to see Nostra tap dance.
tap-dance-dance.gif
Are you so stupid you don't know how our system works and you have to ask me to educate you? Yes, a President signs spending bills that originate in the House, Dumbass.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Are you so stupid you don't know how our system works and you have to ask me to educate you? Yes, a President signs spending bills that originate in the House, Dumbass.

Glad I could clear that up for you.
Glad you admitted your blob signed off on every penny spent...hence he's responsible.

And also...Pelosi wasn't the speaker for 1/2 of his one term...

Loser; thy name is Nostra

Glad you admitted your blob signed off on every penny spent...hence he's responsible.

And also...Pelosi wasn't the speaker for 1/2 of his one term...

Loser; thy name is Nostra
Educating you on how our system works makes me a loser? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok:

And the vast majority of the debt happened on Nazi's watch. In fact, Trump kept her from spending about $3 trillion more, Dumbass.

Educating you on how our system works makes me a loser?
You're the one who doesn't know the President authorizes every penny spent.
And the vast majority of the debt happened on Nazi's watch. In fact, Trump kept her from spending about $3 trillion more, Dumbass.
Your blob authorized every penny spent. Hence he's responsible.

Were you dropped on your head at birth?

That's not true...that's CNN's line....everyone knew Youngkin was backed by Trump....Trump spoke about the race just yesterday and gave full support to Youngkin....

Youngkin really screwed the Left--- they were really hoping that Trump and Youngkin would be swapping spit on stage! That way:
  1. If Youngkin lost as they expected, they could say it was a total repudiation of Trumpism!
  2. But if Youngkin won, they could say anything from Trump cheated, to no one in the GOP can win without Trump and that the entire Right was a sea of brain-dead cult zombies following their master.

Now they are stuck admitting that a retired marine with no experience spending very little money totally WAXED the heinie of their top candidate, fully backed by 100% of the Left's monster election machine! :auiqs.jpg:

So you like $5.00 a gal gas and food prices out of sight if you can find what you are looking for on the shelf...there are many ways to show your lack of intelligence but none better than to say you believe you are better off today than you were under Trump....
because no one is....
Sure, there aren't any empty shelves.
There were when Trump was president.

October 26, 2021
Newsmax and Fox News have aired old, out-of-context photos of empty grocery store shelves in recent segments bashing President Joe Biden for the jammed-up supply chain that experts say is backlogged due to the coronavirus pandemic’s strain on the global economy.

1636182385014.jpeg

$5.00?

Fuel is actually dropping in my neck of the woods.
$3.31 last week.
$3.25 when my wife fueled up Wednesday.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back