Trump backed candidates went 4-0 yesterday

Sure, there aren't any empty shelves.
There were when Trump was president.

October 26, 2021
Newsmax and Fox News have aired old, out-of-context photos of empty grocery store shelves in recent segments bashing President Joe Biden for the jammed-up supply chain that experts say is backlogged due to the coronavirus pandemic’s strain on the global economy.

View attachment 560928

$5.00?

Fuel is actually dropping in my neck of the woods.
$3.31 last week.
$3.25 when my wife fueled up Wednesday.
Stop fool...you are showing covid pictures of paper products and trying to pass it off as a bad economy for Trump...we know better dummy... there is no pandemic reason for today's shortages...I hate liars like you...because you aren't even smart enough to lie and get away with it...you should never vote again...you aren't smart enough...

Stop fool...you are showing covid pictures of paper products and trying to pass it off as a bad economy for Trump...we know better dummy... there is no pandemic reason for today's shortages...I hate liars like you...because you aren't even smart enough to lie and get away with it...you should never vote again...you aren't smart enough...
I hate liars like you, Trump and his cult passing off empty shelves when Trump was president, to Biden.

Some social media users have used an outdated image captured outside of the U.S., asserting that the scenes depict current situations at grocery stores.

An Oct. 12 Facebook post with more than 78,000 shares juxtaposes two photos: One of empty grocery store shelves presented as “Bidens America” and one of fully stocked shelves labeled "Trumps America."

But the images included in the post are unrelated to the global supply chain crisis.

While certain products remain scarce at grocery stores, the photo of “Trumps America” was actually captured in 2012, and the image of “Bidens America” is from 2018, the Associated Press reported.

The top image shows fully stocked grocery shelves at a Coles Supermarket at Westfield Southland Shopping Centre in Melbourne, Australia, according to the photo’s caption. Additionally, the image in question was taken in December 2012, when President Barack Obama occupied the White House.

The photo of empty grocery shelves claiming to show “Bidens America” was taken after Hurricane Florence struck the Carolinas in September 2018, when Donald Trump was president.

Liar. Just like your dear leader.

Forum List

Back