🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Backs Down: Will Endorse Paul Ryan

Damn IF this is true, Trump will throw the election to Clinton. I for one will be very disappointed in him caving like a giant pussy.

I'll wait and see what happens......I mean it is the Huffing Glue who wrote this

Funny. Even though Huffington Post provided LIVE links to other sources - like CNN and Fox News.
It's all the same Lakhota. I don't believe anything from the MSM until I see or hear it myself.
I think the press is over playing it. It was only about six weeks ago Ryan was saying he was not quite there supporting Trump. What we saw was a pissing contest. Both took their best whizz and now they will have a drink together.
Fuck that. He's selling his supporters out if he endorses that dope. He'll be pulling a Bernie Sanders by a move like that.

Are you really that naive about what kind of "man" Trump really is?
Nothing happened, ask me if he endorses him.

What choice does he have? He needs the GOP fighting for him.
He could wait until either Nehlin or Ryan are elected and support the winner.

Heck at a rally today he said "Ryan is a good guy" and the crowd erupted in boo's. They want Nehlin to take his seat and I would agree. #dumpRyan

Trump's endorsement of Ryan would come at an 8 p.m. ET rally in Green Bay, Wisconsin, two sources said.

I don't understand why Conservatives hate Ryan and love Trump? Can someone please explain that to me?

Trump was "carefully" reading his endorsements from a sheet of paper - trying desperately to not screw it up.

Forum List

Back