Trump backs term limits on Congress

We already have term limits – they’re called elections.
What a dumbass.

He is 100% correct. The term for a member of the house is 2 years, the term for a member of the senate is 6 years. The fact that you sheep keep re-electing the same people over and over again does not change the our founding fathers built termlimints into the constitution. They just were not smart enough to foresee partisan sheep that would keep putting the same people into congress.

The Founding Fathers also did not see a power hungry, insatiably conceited and delusional cripple could bamboozle the sheep to elect him for president three times.

When the folly of that lack of foresight was blatantly abused, honest people changed the Constitution to prevent similar abuse by some other king wannabe.

If two terms are enough for a president, it should be good enough for members of Congress.

We already have term limits – they’re called elections.
What a dumbass.

He is 100% correct. The term for a member of the house is 2 years, the term for a member of the senate is 6 years. The fact that you sheep keep re-electing the same people over and over again does not change the our founding fathers built termlimints into the constitution. They just were not smart enough to foresee partisan sheep that would keep putting the same people into congress.

The Founding Fathers also did not see a power hungry, insatiably conceited and delusional cripple could bamboozle the sheep to elect him for president three times.

When the folly of that lack of foresight was blatantly abused, honest people changed the Constitution to prevent similar abuse by some other king wannabe.

If two terms are enough for a president, it should be good enough for members of Congress.

Well then I think you should start a movement to get a new amendment to the Constitution.

Let me know how that works out for you.

Personally I am against it as I do not believe it is my job to take choices away from people.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Term limits would be nice. It would be even better if our voters werent such retarded dumbfucks.

The saddest thing is American and foreign politicians who just want to hang on forever and refuse to leave the scene.

I wish that we had more "public servants" who reflected the spirit of Cincinnatus.

Forum List

Back