Trump Barely Beating Worthless Nikki Haley In New Hampshire Tonight.

That is what 'they" say. They are lying.
No Independents are going to vote for Trump. Trump lost the Independent vote by 13% to Biden in 2020. Trump will lose the Independent vote by even more this time.

No Democrats are going to vote for Trump.

Only you MAGA imbeciles are going to vote for Trump. Trump is going to get his ass handed to him in November.

Sure....keep telling yourself that.

If you call this a democratic "full court press", what do you think the Democrats are going to do to Trump as the election gets closer??

It will get worse for Trump, not better.
Democrats and you are terrified. After seven years of nonstop lying, obstruction and political dirty tricks, Trump is stronger than ever. Hide and watch moron.

Democrats and you are terrified. After seven years of nonstop lying, obstruction and political dirty tricks, Trump is stronger than ever. Hide and watch moron.
Yep, we are terrified about the thought of Trump ever stepping foot in the White House again. That is the only thing you are correct about.

After all, Trump is evil and a dangerous fascist. All sensible Americans should be terrified of him becoming President again. Democracy is over in this country if that happens.

But my fear of Trump doesn't change the fact that he will be utterly humiliated in November...and so will all of his worthless MAGA followers, such as yourself.

Worthless, gutless Nikki Haley is getting over 40% of the vote tonight in New Hampshire.

How many of those Haley voters are going to vote for Trump in November? Half of them maybe, if Trump is lucky?

Trump is going to get destroyed by Biden in November.

I'll give Haley credit for one thing -- She is really hammering Trump about his mental fitness, since Trump can't tell the difference between Haley and Nancy Pelosi anymore.
Way less than half because vermin democrats voted for Haley. They won't be voting for Trump.

No Independents are going to vote for Trump. Trump lost the Independent vote by 13% to Biden in 2020. Trump will lose the Independent vote by even more this time.

No Democrats are going to vote for Trump.

Only you MAGA imbeciles are going to vote for Trump. Trump is going to get his ass handed to him in November.
What you are saying is independents want open borders. You are wrong.

Worthless, gutless Nikki Haley is getting over 40% of the vote tonight in New Hampshire.

How many of those Haley voters are going to vote for Trump in November? Half of them maybe, if Trump is lucky?

Trump is going to get destroyed by Biden in November.

I'll give Haley credit for one thing -- She is really hammering Trump about his mental fitness, since Trump can't tell the difference between Haley and Nancy Pelosi anymore.
A lot of it is the liberal activism to get undeclared voters to back Haley..

What you are saying is independents want open borders. You are wrong.
What you don't get is that the vast majority of Independents don't give a flying fuck about immigration or any of the stupid race-baiting issues that give you MAGAts constant hard-ons.

What you don't get is that the vast majority of Independents don't give a flying fuck about immigration or any of the stupid race-baiting issues that give you MAGAts constant hard-ons.
Then those Independents are stupid. You must be an independent. MAGA are not the race baiters.

Well, then you should be concerned how well it's working....even though it's bullshit.
Not really, I don’t think it’s going to really matter after all is said and done.

Trump will likely be the nominee

Then those Independents are stupid. You must be an independent. MAGA are not the race baiters.
Great comeback, gomer.

Unfortunately for you, that sentiment is going to do exactly JACK and SHIT for Trump in November.

Not really, I don’t think it’s going to really matter after all is said and done.

Trump will likely be the nominee
LOL...if your only "goal" is for Trump to be the worthless Repug nominee of a worthless Repug Party, then you are correct.

LOL...if your only "goal" is for Trump to be the worthless Repug nominee of a worthless Repug Party, then you are correct.

I have no goal, I’m just stating the fairly obvious. What I think will have no bearing on the transpiration of events. They will happen regardless of my thoughts.

Forum List

Back