trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
Which of these do you think that Verizon falls under...

(2)Interactive computer service
The term “interactive computer service” means any information service, system, or access software provider that provides or enables computer access by multiple users to a computer server, including specifically a service or system that provides access to the Internet and such systems operated or services offered by libraries or educational institutions.

(3)Information content provider
The term “information content provider” means any person or entity that is responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of information provided through the Internet or any other interactive computer service.
Don't answer my question with a question. That is rude. It is #2.

So basically you liked Trump's policies but fell for the false propaganda (98% negative media coverage) hook, line, & sinker.
Now thanks to your help, we're stuck with a retard who can't face up to his critics, and is quickly destroying this country's reputation and ruining the economy on purpose.
Biden will most likely fail to bread the establishment's hold on your country. His $3.5 trillion bill is being watered down to the point of it in truth becoming meaningless. He's going to have to claim victory out of the scraps that remain of it.
The Dems will need to spin it as success but the working class will know that it hasn't delivered.

Maybe the working people will again turn to Trump to be snookered by the other side of the establishment one more time.

It's all quite predictable now that the very wealthy's hold is still firm!

Clearly.
You don't care....because your prejudice doesn't allow for an open mind.
You could care less that the borders are open and the Democrats are spending like drunken sailors......because at least your imaginary strawman is out of your life.
Trump wasn't booted off because of a few mean tweets. He was booted off because the Democrat Party controls Twitter.
Anyone who enjoys forcing people to do his or her will isn't a good person. It's a simple fact.
Anyone who enjoys forcing people to do his or her will isn't a good person. It's a simple fact.

And if that isn't 100% of Trumps game I'll vote repub in 2024

So basically you liked Trump's policies but fell for the false propaganda (98% negative media coverage) hook, line, & sinker.
Now thanks to your help, we're stuck with a retard who can't face up to his critics, and is quickly destroying this country's reputation and ruining the economy on purpose.

I liked some of Trump's policies , not all maybe not even most.

My view of Trump as a person is not based on his time as POTUS, I have never thought he was a very good human being or businessman for that matter.

And since I did not vote for Biden, I refuse to take responsibly

So you see the hypocrisy. Taliban literally treats women as slaves and kills gays. Yet they are welcome on Twitter. Crazy times.
If they brag about killing gays and women in soccer stadiums or post videos of such atrocities. Hell yes, ban their sad asses. But until that happens or they start communicating with al-Qaeda or ISIS, there isn't much Twitter can do.

That is so far away from what I said I'll pass. I'll let you handle the response to the voices in your head
Its not kaz. It is the essence of what you said.

We need to abandon our principals on limited government and use that expanded power to make sure the OTHER guy does not give government unlimited powers.

No matter how bad the fight gets, the one thing we cannot do is abandon the very rights we claim to stand for.

The thread title is bullshit.

"Asking" is not "begging", and it's fucking stuipd to suggest that it is.

To the point of the thread, yeah, Trump's being singled out. Can Twitter legally do it? Yeah, probably.

Does that keep them from being hypocritical little fucksticks? Not even close...

If they brag about killing gays and women in soccer stadiums or post videos of such atrocities. Hell yes, ban their sad asses. But until that happens or they start communicating with al-Qaeda or ISIS, there isn't much Twitter can do.
Yet your fellow Democrats argue that Twitter may do as it wishes as it is a private platform.

The new rules of #Taliban for #women: 1. Women shall refrain from wearing attractive colors in public! 2. Women shall refrain from smelling good in public!!! 3. Women shall refrain from wearing high heels that make sounds while they are walking!!!

This is from the Twitter User Agreement. Hey Leftards, explain how the Taliban, Iranian leaders, and Hamas have not violated numerous parts of this: (I'm sure our terrorist loving members will have some sort of lameass spin)

October 2020

There is no place on Twitter for violent organizations, including terrorist organizations, violent extremist groups, or individuals who affiliate with and promote their illicit activities. The violence that these groups engage in and/or promote jeopardizes the physical safety and well-being of those targeted. Our assessments under this policy are informed by national and international terrorism designations, as well as our violent extremist group and violent organizations criteria.

You may not threaten or promote terrorism or violent extremism.

Violent extremist groups are those that meet all of the below criteria:

• identify through their stated purpose, publications, or actions as an extremist group;
  • have engaged in, or currently engage in, violence and/or the promotion of violence as a means to further their cause; and
  • target civilians in their acts and/or promotion of violence.
Other violent organizations

Other violent organizations are those that meet all of the below criteria:

• a collection of individuals with a shared purpose; and
  • have systematically targeted civilians with violence.
We examine a group’s activities both on and off Twitter to determine whether they satisfy the above criteria.

What is in violation of this policy?​

Under this policy, you can’t state an intention to inflict violence on a specific person or group of people. We define intent to include statements like “I will”, “I’m going to”, or “I plan to”, as well as conditional statements like “If you do X, I will”. Violations of this policy include, but are not limited to:

• threatening to kill someone;
  • threatening to sexually assault someone;
  • threatening to seriously hurt someone and/or commit a other violent act that could lead to someone’s death or serious physical injury; and
  • asking for or offering a financial reward in exchange for inflicting violence on a specific person or group of people.
Twitter is hypocritical, that is a given. Anyone claiming otherwise simply is willfully ignoring reality.

That, however, does not change the power the government has in forcing them to host specific people or not. They do not and should not have that power.

The thread title is bullshit.

"Asking" is not "begging", and it's fucking stuipd to suggest that it is.

To the point of the thread, yeah, Trump's being singled out. Can Twitter legally do it? Yeah, probably.

Does that keep them from being hypocritical little fucksticks? Not even close...

#6. Control of the media and in this case Trump asking the judicial branch of government to do it for him.

Ironically, Trumps' greatest enemy is the media and so he needs to demonize all media outlets. Even Fox News falls victim to Trump's requirements.

There is a civil/race war in the offing. Dumbocraps are pushing for a race war, but that will quickly degenerate into a civil war.

You should read some history.
"There is a civil/race war in the offing." :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Isn't that what Charles Mason believed?
1633197454176.png

What we need is evidence that Twitter was coerced into doing that.

Try again.
Do we?

Government is the very definition of coercion. I can say that I, for one, am not very comfortable with the idea that any entity anywhere ever goes to the government to define what is 'true.' It is not a role the government should even be allowed (by the people) to play. Releasing information yes, vetting it hell no.

It was designed to force Trump's supporters to choose the third option and so some of them can be counted for Trump.
The forum now seems to be running about 50/50.

Do we?

Government is the very definition of coercion. I can say that I, for one, am not very comfortable with the idea that any entity anywhere ever goes to the government to define what is 'true.' It is not a role the government should even be allowed (by the people) to play. Releasing information yes, vetting it hell no.
The Founding Fathers agree.

whatever happened to the social media platform we were told he was starting?
Don't worry. It is coming along very well. It will be delivered any day now, just have to get some audits completed. Then it will be released. And it will be bigly. More bigly than Twitter and Facebook combined. Some people are saying its the biggest ever. More than 10 billion people will be using it.

It was designed to force Trump's supporters to choose the third option and so some of them can be counted for Trump.
The forum now seems to be running about 50/50.
The government has no business forcing Trump supporters to do anything, you fucking NAZI

Forum List

Back