trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
Thanks for confirming what a complete moron you are.

'There is no better evidence that big tech is out of control than the fact that they banned the sitting President of the United States earlier this year, a ban that continues to this day,' he said.

He contrasted his position with hate speech coming from Iran and Palestinian hardliners.

'Hamas, as I said, the greatest killers in the world, have a site,' he said, saying the tweet that got him banned was innocuous.
'Get the quote, you won't believe it.

'But these people call for the destruction of Israel, the destruction of the USA, nothing happens to them.'

Trump announces class-action lawsuits against Facebook,Twitter, Google
I’d wager Trump doesn’t know what’s in his own lawsuit either.

I bet neither of you have actually read it. Have you?

Finally got shamed into it. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks for admitting Twitter has one standard for American Republicans, and another for America hating terrorists.
Checkmate. Twitter has a history of anti Semitic and pro Islam rhetoric. Getting sued by groups in France for the double standard.

Yawn. Azog too scared to have an opinion. Just as well, it’d be quite uninformed.
Will you live with their decision. I gave My opinion many times here. I believe Twitter should be regulated like a content publisher. Do you have dementia? LOL

I’d wager Trump doesn’t know what’s in his own lawsuit either.

I bet neither of you have actually read it. Have you?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So, when you are proven to be an ignorant moron the best ya got is to claim Trump doesn't know anything about his own lawsuit?????? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

Thank you for proving you are a TDS-suffering butt-hurt disinformation spreading snowflake.

Trump I'd not 'beg' anyone for anything. You altered tge article's headline to reflect your hatred for Trump.

How pathetic...
Everything Trump does they cast in derogatory terms.

Finally got shamed into it. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks for admitting Twitter has one standard for American Republicans, and another for America hating terrorists.
There’s more to this conversation, but it’s irrelevant.

Heh... Almost.
In this case, the core principle is clear and distinct for each side. Democrats want to control social media so Republicans don't use it for propaganda. Republicans, on the other, want to control social media so the Democrats don't use it for propaganda.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So, when you are proven to be an ignorant moron the best ya got is to claim Trump doesn't know anything about his own lawsuit?????? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:
He’s welcome to complain about this double standard.

You’ve proven nothing about your understanding of the lawsuit. I’ll ask a third time, have you read it?

not to mention to pay for the ever increasing legal bills he's facing from the multitudes of civil lawsuits & criminal investigations that will result in charges/trials from said criminality.
What loans? Trump owes money on long term 30 year loans, just like you do on your mortgage.

You're a fucking NAZI moron, of course.

Will you live with their decision. I gave My opinion many times here. I believe Twitter should be regulated like a content publisher. Do you have dementia? LOL
Regulating Twitter is a legislative issue. The thread is about litigation, of which you have decided to be a coward and not form an opinion.

In this case, the core principle is clear and distinct for each side. Democrats want to control social media so Republicans don't use it for propaganda. Republicans, on the other, want to control social media so the Democrats don't use it for propaganda.
Democrats want to control it for the same reason that NAZIs burned books. One thing totalitarians can't tolerate is allowing people to speak their minds.

One minute the rubes are screaming TDS! when we dare to mention their sociopathic orange deity.

The next minute they're whining that he's being treated unfairly and they can't access his brilliant words of wisdom easily enough.

You want to laugh, but....
What are you babbling about, NAZI?

He’s welcome to complain about this double standard.

You’ve proven nothing about your understanding of the lawsuit. I’ll ask a third time, have you read it?
Now tell us how Trump's attorneys know less about the lawsuit they filed than colfax_m the innerweb ignorant idiot. :auiqs.jpg:

His attorneys also point out that though he was permanently suspended from Twitter on January 8, before the end of his presidency, for encouraging violence after the Capitol insurrection, Twitter has allowed the Taliban's state in Afghanistan to maintain an account.

Not really. People have to have their freedom to move or post their stuff online elsewhere without being slandered, libeled, and banned from the Timwitter platform.
Yes, really.

Using the authority of the state to silence political opposition is fundamentally fascist.

And there is no ‘freedom’ to participate on private social media; there is no ‘right’ to have a Twitter account.

Regulating Twitter is a legislative issue. The thread is about litigation, of which you have decided to be a coward and not form an opinion.
The litigation will lead to a courts decision on how it should be regulated which will then be the point of emphasis on how the decision regarding Trump and others Twitter has banned will be decided. Twitter banned Laura Loomer but not Hamas. Pretty enlightening. Laura Loomer is harmless. Hamas is not.

Forum List

Back