Trump bemoans lack of immigrants from majority-white countries to the US

Trump’s a racist – like his miserable supporters.
Due to DEI and quotas and extreme feminism we do not have enough qualified people to work in industrial and tech manufacturing that are competent and reliable. This is true. There has been enough time to see if all of the agenda's work. They do not at the levels needed. And it is still going on full steam ahead.

Your idiocy certainly is.

Wow, coming from you that means so very much.

Odd thing happens on this forum. We are told daily this is the worst economy ever, and yet only one person on this forum has ever admitted to it impacting their lives. Don't you think if things were as bad as the dozen threads a day tell us they are, more people would be impacted?

And now we are told crime is running rampant, yet again nobody here has ever been effected by it.

Just odd how lucky we all are

• Informative
Reactions: cnm
Wow, coming from you that means so very much.

Odd thing happens on this forum. We are told daily this is the worst economy ever, and yet only one person on this forum has ever admitted to it impacting their lives. Don't you think if things were as bad as the dozen threads a day tell us they are, more people would be impacted?

And now we are told crime is running rampant, yet again nobody here has ever been effected by it.

Just odd how lucky we all are
Do you need to jump out of an airplane without a parachute yourself, to know that it's not going to end well?

My savings being worth 20% less will always be a negative impact.

Jezus, you just keep getting more fucking stoopit with each passing day.

Trump calls shithole countries shitholes, nice countries nice, Dems can't handle truth being told. I traveled to another country recently, trust me that place was a total SHITHOLE!

“And when I said, you know, ‘Why can’t we allow people to come in from nice countries,’ I’m trying to be nice. Nice countries, you know like Denmark, Switzerland? Do we have any people coming in from Denmark? How about Switzerland? How about Norway?”

Well how can he make it clearer ? Surely this is the Cheif Cyclops who can unite White America ?
These darkies are everywhere. Rapists, murderers and in TV ads.

Prez Trump is right to highlight this threat to Whire America.
But will he act on this or is it just something he says because it appeals to all America ?
And he is right to do so. Whats the issue here? We are sick of broke dick losers coming over here with their hand out. We need people from successful countries, not a bunch of fuckin ignorant third world bums.

“And when I said, you know, ‘Why can’t we allow people to come in from nice countries,’ I’m trying to be nice. Nice countries, you know like Denmark, Switzerland? Do we have any people coming in from Denmark? How about Switzerland? How about Norway?”

Well how can he make it clearer ? Surely this is the Cheif Cyclops who can unite White America ?
These darkies are everywhere. Rapists, murderers and in TV ads.

Prez Trump is right to highlight this threat to Whire America.
But will he act on this or is it just something he says because it appeals to all America ?

No one should be surprised that you put your own "dark people" loathing spin the article.

Nobody in their right mind would prefer a violent inbred savage intent on destroying western civilizations over a well-educated product of Western liberalism.

Oh,wait,there's Tommy....

Forum List

Back