Trump bemoans lack of immigrants from majority-white countries to the US

Any other politician can make a statement but when it comes to Trump the TDS bias slides in and a simple statement turns into "bemoans". What would lefties o without Soros Media Matters? Nothing to see here.

You really have a lot of trouble with abstract concepts, don't you? Like the idea of 'country'.
Not at all. What I have trouble with is how you idiots turn everything into racism, Simp.

Crime is down in the US.
A lie spewed by moron Dem sheeple - According to data from the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department, crime rates in the city exponentially increased last year from 2022. Homicides, for example, increased by nearly 35%, while robberies were up 67%. Violent crime as a whole shot up by almost 40% in 2023 compared to the previous year.

LuvBeing.jpg

Sure. Humour disguised as hate and rage.
Whoever would have thought of it?
I suppose those whom hate and rage.
What a surprise.
On the other hand. You see hate and rage in everything. Is that because you harbor such insensate self-hate and loathng?

A lie spewed by moron Dem sheeple - According to data from the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department, crime rates in the city exponentially increased last year from 2022. Homicides, for example, increased by nearly 35%, while robberies were up 67%. Violent crime as a whole shot up by almost 40% in 2023 compared to the previous year.
Jesus MAGA invincible ignorance gets old quickly. Taking one city for the nation.

Too much for me.

On the other hand. You see hate and rage in everything. Is that because you harbor such insensate self-hate and loathng?
Do you know anything?

Originally an apolitical character, Pepe was appropriated from 2015 to 2016 onward as a symbol of the alt-right movement.[7][8][9] The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) included Pepe in its hate symbol database in 2016, but said most instances of Pepe were not used in a hate-related context.[10][11] Since then, Furie has expressed his dismay at Pepe being used as a hate symbol and has sued organizations for doing so.[12]

Forum List

Back