Trump betrays Americans

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
So anyone want some bumper stickers? Got 4 I believe and a yard sign never used and a t shirt of not in just gonna trash it all.

Already ripped sticker off my truck made nice video of it as well its on my fb

The fraud claims to be America first and for American workers and closing the border and then picks a piece of shit that tried to sneak amnesty through is for anti American trading policies and is an all around piece of shit that trump spent the past year bashing! Fuck we mine as well just picked bush!

Ya gets what ya pays for.

The majority wanted Trump, now they have to put up with his choices.

Mind if I sit back and snicker?

Red State? Got anything from Hot Air? They hate Trump also. Nothing more than sour grapes from the establishment crowd that tried to undermine Trump

If I was voting for trump, him picking someone that supports amnesty would be enough for me to sit this one out..

The Obama administration has been betraying America with lies, corruption and incompetency ever since 2008. The examples are numerous.

However, the biggest betrayal would probably be the dishonesty and incompetency in Benghazi where Crooked Hillary, Obama and the administration not only fucked everything up but then lied to the American people and to the families of the victims.

Trump has his flaws but he is a saint compared to this stupid Crooked Hillary bitch. She is a disaster for America.

Forum List

Back