Trump Blames Haley for January 6th

What you are too stupid to understand is that being a blatant liar and a racist like Trump is A LOT worse than being senile.
/----/ What lies?
Here's Trump being racists.
1705845828149.png

You've got that turned around. This wasn't a dialogue about Pelosi in which he inadvertently said "Haley" once. He went on for quite some time, multiple sentences all putting "Nikki Haley" in place of "Nancy Pelosi". And given that Haley is who he is currently running against, the question is why the fuck he'd be bringing up his Pelosi attacks at all.

And you KNOW this isn't the first time he's done that. Trump has piled dementia and loss of cognition on top of his exception initial ignorance. Not a good combination.

Haley, Pelosi....they're all the same globalist shitheads. This is a complete non-issue, except in the delusional minds of you inbred leftist retards.

But liberalism is what we got from tolerating generations of people fucking their own sisters and brothers. :laughing0301:

This is what Trump said at one of his Nazi rallies on Friday. During the telling of his usual lies about Jan 6, he kept confusing Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi. --

“You know Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, did you know they destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything?” Trump told his crowd Friday. “Deleted it and destroyed all of it because of lots of things, like Nikki Haley is in charge of security. We offered her 10,000 people.”

Here is what DeSantis said about it. --

“What Donald Trump does now is, he is wedded to the teleprompter; he can’t get off that teleprompter,” DeSantis said. “This is a different Donald Trump than in 2015 and 2016. He’s lost the zip on his fastball, and has a sense of entitlement.”

But yeah...let's keep hearing from you MAGAts about how senile old Joe is.
We are in our 4th year with Joe Biden, and all of sudden democrats are concerned with senility? :D

The stuff he said about Jan 6...god, you're such an imbecile.
/---/ If you state something you believe, how is that a lie? You believe Dementia Joe is doing a good job. I believe he is an unmitigated disaster. Neither one of us is lying.
Now here is a lie and proof.

The Lie: The presidential candidate (Joe Biden) bragged about graduating in the top half of his class at law school.​

The Proof: He was 76th in a class of 85.​

And even more lies that he had to retract:
In his statement today, Mr. Biden, who attended the Syracuse College of Law and graduated 76th in a class of 85, acknowledged: “I did not graduate in the top half of my class at law school and my recollection of this was inacurate.”

As for receiving three degrees, Mr. Biden said: “I graduated from the University of Delaware with a double major in history and political science. My reference to degrees at the Claremont event was intended to refer to these majors – I said ‘three’ and should have said ‘two.'” Mr. Biden received a single B.A. in history and political science.

In the Sunday interview, Mr. Biden said of his claim that he went to school on full academic scholarship: ”My recollection is – and I’d have to confirm this – but I don’t recall paying any money to go to law school.” Newsweek said Mr. Biden had gone to Syracuse ”on half scholarship based on financial need.”

SEE HOW IT WORKS NOW?

It doesn't matter. Trump could mix up Haley with Lauren Boebert. He's still gonna win New Hampshire. After which, DeSantis should be gone. Then, he'll bury Haley in her home state of South Carolina and that will be the end of it. I don't even think this is going to make it to Super Tuesday.

This is what Trump said at one of his Nazi rallies on Friday. During the telling of his usual lies about Jan 6, he kept confusing Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi. --

“You know Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, did you know they destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything?” Trump told his crowd Friday. “Deleted it and destroyed all of it because of lots of things, like Nikki Haley is in charge of security. We offered her 10,000 people.”

Here is what DeSantis said about it. --

“What Donald Trump does now is, he is wedded to the teleprompter; he can’t get off that teleprompter,” DeSantis said. “This is a different Donald Trump than in 2015 and 2016. He’s lost the zip on his fastball, and has a sense of entitlement.”

But yeah...let's keep hearing from you MAGAts about how senile old Joe is.
I don't know how many times Jo Biden has called camel toe president. Between 15 and 20 times?

It doesn't matter. Trump could mix up Haley with Lauren Boebert. He's still gonna win New Hampshire. After which, DeSantis should be gone. Then, he'll bury Haley in her home state of South Carolina and that will be the end of it. I don't even think this is going to make it to Super Tuesday.

/---/ Notice no Trump supporter denies Trump confused the two. We acknowledge it. Unlike Dementia Joe supporters who either ignore Joe's flubs or pretend it never happened.

/---/ If you state something you believe, how is that a lie? You believe Dementia Joe is doing a good job. I believe he is an unmitigated disaster. Neither one of us is lying.
Now here is a lie and proof.
Trump "believes" he asked Nancy Pelosi if she wanted 10,000 troops to defend the Capitol when he never asked her that? How is that even fucking possible???

If you believe you won an election when you didn't and you have NO EVIDENCE to back up your belief, then you are UNFIT to be President.

You are breathtakingly stupid...which is why you are a Trump supporter in the first place.

Forum List

Back