Trump Blasts Media for Reporting On Stuff He Says

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
lol...

The Republican Presidential nominee, Donald Trump, tore into the media on Thursday for what he called its “extremely unfair practice” of reporting the things he says.

“I’ll say something at a rally and I look out and see all these TV cameras taking every word down,” Trump told Fox News’s Sean Hannity. “No one in politics has ever been subjected to this kind of treatment.”

“It’s unbelievable and, frankly, very unethical,” he added.

At a rally in Florida, the candidate lashed out at a TV cameraman whom he caught in the act of recording his words for broadcasting purposes.

“Look at him over there, picking up everything I’m saying, folks,” Trump shouted. “Get him out of here.”

In his interview with Fox, Trump hinted that he might drop out of this fall’s televised Presidential debates if the media continues its practice of reporting the things he says.

“I’ve always said that I would be willing to debate if I’m treated fairly,” Trump told Hannity. “But if the media keeps recording everything I say, word for word, and then playing it back so that everyone in the country hears exactly what I say."

lol...

The Republican Presidential nominee, Donald Trump, tore into the media on Thursday for what he called its “extremely unfair practice” of reporting the things he says.

“I’ll say something at a rally and I look out and see all these TV cameras taking every word down,” Trump told Fox News’s Sean Hannity. “No one in politics has ever been subjected to this kind of treatment.”

At a rally in Florida, the candidate lashed out at a TV cameraman whom he caught in the act of recording his words for broadcasting purposes.

“Look at him over there, picking up everything I’m saying, folks,” Trump shouted. “Get him out of here.”

In his interview with Fox, Trump hinted that he might drop out of this fall’s televised Presidential debates if the media continues its practice of reporting the things he says.

“I’ve always said that I would be willing to debate if I’m treated fairly,” Trump told Hannity. “But if the media keeps recording everything I say, word for word, and then playing it back so that everyone in the country hears exactly what I say."
That sack of shit can say anything about the media and his simple minded supporters will back him up. Just wait til the Trump supporters respond to this thread.

lol...

If he does not go to the debates it will single he is not serious about being President. The reality is the media will whore itself for Clinton but being the Clown that Trump is he is going to lose it big for the GOP.

The GOP need to pull funding of Trump and work on the lower ticket instead because nothing good can come from supporting Trump any longer.

The GOP need to secretly back Johnson and get him on stage so he can debate Clinton...

Even the NY Times has openly admitted the press is trying its best to destroy Trump by any means while giving Hillary a pass.

Even the NY Times has openly admitted the press is trying its best to destroy Trump by any means while giving Hillary a pass.

And they should get a presidential Medal of Freedom for doing so. lol

If Hillary wins you people will get kicked to the curb like always, Hillary will reward Wall Street and I'll rake in even more money. But if that's your plan go for it. lol

Any means huh? Like airing the stupid things he says verbatim?

Like making up blatant LIES, distorting, spinning, did I mention lying especially MSNBC. Yes you are going to ask me for an example, yes I have one, that clown on MSNBC recently claimed Buffet was worth "thousands of times as much as Trump". Lying is all the left has, lie lie lie lie lie. Fortunately they will burn in hell for eternity they will get theirs in the end.

If Hillary wins you people will get kicked to the curb like always, Hillary will reward Wall Street and I'll rake in even more money. But if that's your plan go for it. lol

And if Trump wins all you inbred trailer trash rednecks with an income in the negative will think he's gonna make you rich beyond your dreams!

Newsflash! Trump's entire financial team consists of his Wall Street cronies.

Just like Pravda was the free press.

The editorial content of any media outlet has no obligation to be objective. That's why it's called editorial.

I'm not surprised you have no clue what that means.

Like making up blatant LIES, distorting, spinning, did I mention lying especially MSNBC. Yes you are going to ask me for an example, yes I have one, that clown on MSNBC recently claimed Buffet was worth "thousands of times as much as Trump". Lying is all the left has, lie lie lie lie lie. Fortunately they will burn in hell for eternity they will get theirs in the end.

This thread isn't about Buffett. Did the media report things Trump actually said? Did they provide video? Has he even denied saying those things?

And if Trump wins all you inbred trailer trash rednecks with an income in the negative will think he's gonna make you rich beyond your dreams!

Newsflash! Trump's entire financial team consists of his Wall Street cronies.

I'm upper level corporate so I'm golden this election no matter the outcome.

This thread isn't about Buffett. Did the media report things Trump actually said? Did they provide video? Has he even denied saying those things?

Trust me, its about the liar liar pants on fire lying media.

lol...

Apparently, Hillary has lots of health problems. A devastating medical released and picked up by the social networking website Twitter, Hillary is having many health related problems. It was pointed out that she is suffering from Dementia, seizures, blackouts, and has problems walking. If this is the case, does this look like a woman who is fit to become President? Among other problems that she seems to have is that she is corrupt, and is a liar, according to what Donald Trump tells us. I don't think that this woman will be much good for America if she ever did become President. More like a real burden instead especially if she has all those illnesses mentioned above. It would be more of a disaster for America. The American people who think that she will be God's gift to America better think twice about voting for her. Either you want a healthy Trump or a sick Hillary. It's up to you.

What difference does it make? Fox News could air an entire 1 minute ramble from this Neanderthal in context and they would unintentionally be exposing what a retard he is. We don't need MSNBC to lie one way or another.

If one were to want to spend a lazy afternoon in a sort of mental journey down the rabbit hole, one could try to imagine exactly what "Trump Newspaper" would print in an alternate universe.

Forum List

Back