Trump bloviating on Twitter

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
He's getting us into war and you silly TrumpTards are posting about Biden and Kapernek? Jesus fucking Christ.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

"""....targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!
5:52 PM · Jan 4, 2020·Twitter for iPhone""""

I knew this stupid motherfucker would get us into war.

Don't be so scared, kitten.

Have faith in our President. I am sure his advisors showed him a briefing book..or rather a few pages, full of big pictures, some of which he could color in, that made it very easy for him to understand. Heaven help us all.

I guess it is fitting to be guided into WWIII by a semi-literate president who thinks with his dick.

The universe has a sense of humor after all.

He's getting us into war and you silly TrumpTards are posting about Biden and Kapernek? Jesus fucking Christ.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

"""....targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!

Are you going to save this post for your grandchildren to see what a moron you are?

Have faith in our President. I am sure his advisors showed him a briefing book..or rather a few pages, full of big pictures, some of which he could color in, that made it very easy for him to understand. Heaven help us all.

Already hedging your bets, eh?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

You talk Rashida Tlaib's talk. I'm sorry for you.

Most Awesome Tweet Ever.

BTW did you renew your subscription to Sexy ISIS Bride Magazine?

This looks like a keeper for you.

Miss January
upload_2020-1-4_19-59-54.jpeg

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

brothers and sisters: if Hitler had been taken out, there would have been no world war!

The Trumptards are too braindead to realize that the motherfucker is doing this because his no good corrupt lying ass is getting impeached. When the body bags start showing up at Edward's they still won't care because their cult messiah has been saved. Drive past the local army recruiting center & see how many dipshits in red hats are waiting in line for the doors to open.

Trump is so selfish, he is rotten to the core, he will take this nation to war.

HELLO SOMEBODY! HELLO SOMEBODY! HELLO SOMEBODY!

Iran’s entire military gets incinerated by God in Ezekiel 38 & 39. Trump did General Salami a favor.
upload_2020-1-4_20-7-49.jpeg

The Trumptards are too braindead to realize that the motherfucker is doing this because his no good corrupt lying ass is getting impeached. When the body bags start showing up at Edward's they still won't care because their cult messiah has been saved.

Iran’s entire military gets incinerated by God in Ezekiel 38 & 39. Trump did General Salami a favor.
View attachment 298366

The Trumptards are too braindead to realize that the motherfucker is doing this because his no good corrupt lying ass is getting impeached. When the body bags start showing up at Edward's they still won't care because their cult messiah has been saved.
Question. How old are you? I'm assuming your old enough to know better.

View attachment 298366

Question: stick to your hand wringing, and not other posters dipshit.

Iran is toast literally, and judgment day is coming when this happens. It won’t be far off.

A prophecy nearly 2,500 years old is coming to light due to the fact that Iran, Russia and Turkey have never been allied in all this time until recently.

In Ezekiel 38 & 39, Isaiah 17, and Revelation 20, God reserves a special judgment for these countries and their allies as they decide to come out of The North and attack Israel.

90% of Iran's, Russia's, and Turkey's Allied Armies are Obliterated off of the face of The Earth not by any human army. They are destroyed on The Mountains of Israel by Hellfire, Giant Hailstones, Brimstone, Pestilence and then Insanity.

upload_2020-1-4_20-13-49.jpeg

Damascus and several other Syrian cities are turned to rubble.

God does this, to show the world that He does exist, and He reveals Himself with the Supernatural Destruction of these armies.

The overwhelming number of terrorist states in The Middle East and all of Israel’s primary enemies are completely destroyed. Others that will be destroyed are Algeria, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Ethiopia who ally with Russia, Turkey & Iran. All of them are wiped out in one Super Natural Event.

Right now Sudan, Somalia & Ethiopia are being overrun by a plague of locusts that threatens to spread to Sudan and other African Islamic states.

Plague of locusts ravages harvests in Somalia and Ethiopia

But back to Iran’s destruction and the Russian-Islamic Alliance that attacks Israel:

There are so many bodies it takes 7 months to bury them, and so much wreckage it takes 7 years to clean it up. They Rename the desert they bury them in The Valley of Hamon Gog, and it’s so large that it permanently alters routes in to Israel.

Isaiah 17, Ezekiel 38-39, Revelation 20.
upload_2020-1-4_20-14-52.jpeg

View attachment 298366

Last edited:
View attachment 298366

Stick to wringing your dick & wiping mouth drool watching Trump, dickweed.

View attachment 298366

Stick to wringing your dick & wiping mouth drool watching Trump, dickweed.

LOL....Yeah, watching him live in your head, and beat the shit out of you losers in 2020:dance:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Hey dumbshit.... he's doing an awful lot more than bloviating...he just spread the corpses of two Iranian high commanders evenly in itty-bitty pieces over about 10 acres of airport territory....ahh fresh smell of roasted terrorist!

Jo

Forum List

Back