🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump body slams NATO members for their aggregious irresponsibility...

That isn't what happened. The fact that you need to keep lying about it proves you're a propagandist. The right had no use for Obama but we didn't try to overturn the democratic process. You commies are.
A reporter was assaulted and the Republican elect was charged with the crime. What didn't happen?

The right had no use for Obama because of his complexion. But you're right about one thing, you "didn't try". At all. Before he was inaugurated, you made up your mind you were going to oppose anything he tried to do. You didn't overturn the democratic process, you ground it to a halt. You grid-locked government to the point where it couldn't even do the things it was elected to do. You fucked this country all because of your racist intolerance.

...and did so to their face!!
Holy Shit.....what a damn glorious thing!
These pinhead little whiners deserved every damn word of it.
It is high time American taxpayers stop footing the entire bill for protecting their asses against THEIR enemies!!
They love to chastise America...but LOOOOVE us paying for their protection!

Damn was that awesome or what???

High time a little muscle was flexed.
Well except that Trump is leading Europe not from the lead, but from a golf cart.

You Brown Shirts are already national

antifa.jpg
At the very least, that is an organization that was created in response to alt right fascism.

They didn't burn a church in Mississippi and write "vote Trump" on the side of the burned out building. They didn't stab two people to death on a train in Portland while shouting anti-Muslim slurs.

The brownshirts are the commie assholes trying to take over our democracy and the media maggots that enable them. Time to push back.
Brownshirts were lunatic assholes who went around the country promoting violence, just like you and the alt right are doing. You just got done saying you hope body slamming reporters goes national, so don't blame others for the violence you promote.
Yes, they promoted violence by not letting shit stained maggots take their free speech rights away and completely disagreeing with the commie bastards. The only way to placate them is to bend over and spread your cheeks, sorry but I will not comply. Get in my face and I will defend myself like men have done since day one.
Are you defending right to free speech even to the point of murder? What about the rights of the murdered? Applying the "one good man with a gun" principle, what if I shoot a person in the guts who is attempting to murder or who has already murdered those defending the Constitutional right of free speech?

Two men stabbed to death on Oregon train trying to stop anti-Muslim rant
A man fatally stabbed two passengers aboard a Portland, Oregon, commuter train after they tried to stop him from harassing two young women who appeared to be Muslim, police said on Saturday.

Police identified the assailant, who was arrested soon after the Friday afternoon attack, as Jeremy Joseph Christian of Portland, a 35-year-old convicted felon.

The brownshirts are the commie assholes trying to take over our democracy and the media maggots that enable them. Time to push back.
Brownshirts were lunatic assholes who went around the country promoting violence, just like you and the alt right are doing. You just got done saying you hope body slamming reporters goes national, so don't blame others for the violence you promote.
Yes, they promoted violence by not letting shit stained maggots take their free speech rights away and completely disagreeing with the commie bastards. The only way to placate them is to bend over and spread your cheeks, sorry but I will not comply. Get in my face and I will defend myself like men have done since day one.
Are you defending right to free speech even to the point of murder? What about the rights of the murdered? Applying the "one good man with a gun" principle, what if I shoot a person in the guts who is attempting to murder or who has already murdered those defending the Constitutional right of free speech?

Two men stabbed to death on Oregon train trying to stop anti-Muslim rant
A man fatally stabbed two passengers aboard a Portland, Oregon, commuter train after they tried to stop him from harassing two young women who appeared to be Muslim, police said on Saturday.

Police identified the assailant, who was arrested soon after the Friday afternoon attack, as Jeremy Joseph Christian of Portland, a 35-year-old convicted felon.
What are you babbling about? When did I say any of that?

The right had no use for Obama because of his complexion. But you're right about one thing, you "didn't try". At all. Before he was inaugurated, you made up your mind you were going to oppose anything he tried to do. You didn't overturn the democratic process, you ground it to a halt. You grid-locked government to the point where it couldn't even do the things it was elected to do. You fucked this country all because of your racist intolerance.
You're a complete and total idiot. You need simple answers.

Is it a point you are afraid to amplify?
Not at all. The other poster commented,

"Authoritarian dictatorship isn't an "American value,""
At which point I made the rhetorical statement about not voting for Trump. Because he has all markings of an "authoritarian dictator". Doing things his own way and not caring about its effects on Americans. Declaring the press is the enemy. Outrage over any criticism. Purging of career staff personnel.

He may not be Hitler, but there are definite psychological similarities.

Is it a point you are afraid to amplify?
Not at all. The other poster commented,

"Authoritarian dictatorship isn't an "American value,""
At which point I made the rhetorical statement about not voting for Trump. Because he has all markings of an "authoritarian dictator". Doing things his own way and not caring about its effects on Americans. Declaring the press is the enemy. Outrage over any criticism. Purging of career staff personnel.

He may not be Hitler, but there are definite psychological similarities.
That's stupid. He ran on shrinking the government and freeing us up from burdensome regulations. Which he is doing. When did Hitler do that?

Hitler, racism, that's all you have because you gnat brain can't process anything beyond that.

It is high time American taxpayers stop footing the entire bill for protecting their asses against THEIR enemies!!

The amount spent on defense was a goal & countries had time to meet it.

Trump is a flaming asshole.

The amount spent on defense was a goal & countries had time to meet it.

Trump is a flaming asshole.
Excuses excuses excuses

Liar, it wasn't a try. I called you out for what you are. You need a simple answer to everything. Racism works for you because it nice and neat, no need to go into why someone might oppose leftist policies rammed down their throats.

MORON!
You call me a liar, but you won't say what the lie is.

You call me an idiot who needs simple answers, right after I gave you a complex response.

Now you're saying leftist policies are being rammed down your throat, when we have a Republican controlled Congress, a Republican President and a conservative SCOTUS.

You're a walking definition of an oxy-moron trying to take the subject off the fact that you're a violent, alt right asshole, who wants to silence the press by force.

That's stupid. He ran on shrinking the government and freeing us up from burdensome regulations. Which he is doing. When did Hitler do that?

Hitler, racism, that's all you have because you gnat brain can't process anything beyond that.
Hitler's whole platform was to make Germany great again.

Sound familiar?

Forum List

Back