🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump body slams NATO members for their aggregious irresponsibility...

The problem with this country is the people celebrating what happened in Montana.
Agreed. If there was justice in Montana, Gianforte will be wearing a high visibility vest and picking up trash for 60-100 hours of community service. I know many politically partisan asshats check to see if there is a "D" or "R" behind a person' name before judging conduct, but I don't roll that way. He's an asshole and I hope justice rules in this case.

That's true, and dude will pay a fine, likely restitution and it will be all over. Had this been ten years ago it would have been over for him, but people hate the media, especially whiny ones like the kid who got slapped around.

He had it with Democrat Fake Newsters trying to sabotage him. He said enough is enough. I wish more Republicans had that kind of balls. Good on him. :thup:

People in general. "No" is a concept I thought we all covred way back in kindergarten. If we persisted after we heard "no" then negative reenforcment would quickly follow.

The problem with this country is the people celebrating what happened in Montana.
Agreed. If there was justice in Montana, Gianforte will be wearing a high visibility vest and picking up trash for 60-100 hours of community service. I know many politically partisan asshats check to see if there is a "D" or "R" behind a person' name before judging conduct, but I don't roll that way. He's an asshole and I hope justice rules in this case.

That's true, and dude will pay a fine, likely restitution and it will be all over. Had this been ten years ago it would have been over for him, but people hate the media, especially whiny ones like the kid who got slapped around.

He had it with Democrat Fake Newsters trying to sabotage him. He said enough is enough. I wish more Republicans had that kind of balls. Good on him. :thup:
Awesome. I hope he does six months just to show those asshole "Democrat Fake Newsters" who is tougher.

If he does, i'll consider him an even bigger hero. Someone has to stand up to the Democrat Fake News bullies.

Not me, I think Montana guy did it all wrong. He should have followed with a left hook and a knee to the balls.
So he could do the max instead of the minimum sentence?

Montana Misdemeanor Assault | Criminal Law
Misdemeanor assault in Montana is a crime with serious penalties, including hefty fines and potential jail time. Defendants can be charged with the crime in several situations....

Purposely Causing Injury
Someone who knowingly and intentionally causes bodily injury can be charged with assault. This means that only deliberate acts will support an assault charge; an accidental blow, for example, will not. Similarly, someone who hurts another while suffering a temporary blackout has not assaulted the victim (though the person might be civilly liable for any injuries).

The statute requires “bodily injury,” which means that some injury to the victim’s body must be inflicted. It excludes psychological trauma. The level of injury need not be great, for as long as physical pain occurs as a result of the injury, an assault has occurred. Note that if the injury is more serious, the offense can be charged as a felony (seeAggravated Felony Assault in Montana.)....

Penalties
A person convicted of assault in Montana can be fined up to $500, receive a county jail sentence up to six months, or both.

(Mont. Code Ann. § 45-5-201.)

Lol, yeah right. A judge will toss a guy with no criminal history up in deer lodge. That's stupid. At best had this dude beat little guys ass he would have got a month or two of workenders and a fine. That would have been your "max".

Not me, I think Montana guy did it all wrong. He should have followed with a left hook and a knee to the balls.

Misdemeanor assault in Montana is a crime with serious penalties, including hefty fines and potential jail time. Defendants can be charged with the crime in several situations....

Purposely Causing Injury
Someone who knowingly and intentionally causes bodily injury can be charged with assault. This means that only deliberate acts will support an assault charge; an accidental blow, for example, will not. Similarly, someone who hurts another while suffering a temporary blackout has not assaulted the victim (though the person might be civilly liable for any injuries).

The statute requires “bodily injury,” which means that some injury to the victim’s body must be inflicted. It excludes psychological trauma. The level of injury need not be great, for as long as physical pain occurs as a result of the injury, an assault has occurred. Note that if the injury is more serious, the offense can be charged as a felony (seeAggravated Felony Assault in Montana.)....

Penalties
A person convicted of assault in Montana can be fined up to $500, receive a county jail sentence up to six months, or both.

Lol, yeah right. A judge will toss a guy with no criminal history up in deer lodge. That's stupid. At best had this dude beat little guys ass he would have got a month or two of workenders and a fine. That would have been your "max".

If it's a Democrat Judge, he could do some time. But i'll still stand by the man. He stood up to Democrat Fake News bullies. It's time for more Republicans to do that.

It's so time to abolish NATO. Western European nations can defend themselves just fine these days. They're some of the most wealthy powerful nations on earth. Why continue such a burden on American Taxpayers? I don't get why so many are so all-in on NATO's survival. I can only chalk it up to many years of brainwashing on the issue.

It's clear that Western European nations don't seem too interested in paying more for NATO. So why continue on with such an incredibly costly bureaucracy? Just abolish it, and let the Western Europeans pay for their own defense. It's time to give American Taxpayers a much-deserved break.
Did that come straight from RT?

What do you disagree with? Western European nations like Great Britain, France, and Germany are very rich nations. They can pay for their own defense at this point. NATO is costly and obsolete. Time to give American Taxpayers some long overdue relief. Disband NATO now.
Abolishing NATO stupid. Demanding all NATO nations pay the 2% they are obligated to do by treaty is fair and just.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2017/02/daily-chart-11
The United States has a point in noting that its commitment is disproportionately large. Last year it spent 3.6% of its GDP on defence, the highest ratio of any NATO member (and the highest total military budget in the world by a hefty margin). That is almost double the target of 2% of GDP that NATO members all agreed to in 2006. At the time six members reached the threshold; last year five did

Purposely Causing Injury

Penalties

If it's a Democrat Judge, he could do some time. But i'll still stand by the man. He stood up to Democrat Fake News bullies. It's time for more Republicans to do that.
Anyone who hopes judges are politically biased isn't in favor of justice nor the Constitution.

Montana is a red state. Montana state judges are elected. Do the math.

Montana judicial elections, 2016 - Ballotpedia
350px-Montana_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png

Purposely Causing Injury

Penalties

Disagreed that he'd only be sentenced to a couple of "workenders" for brutally beating the "little guys ass". If that is justice, then let's hope no one does anything like that to your family then gets off with a wristslap and a backslapping "good job!"

Purposely Causing Injury

Penalties

Anyone who hopes judges are politically biased isn't in favor of justice nor the Constitution.

Montana is a red state. Montana state judges are elected. Do the math.

Montana judicial elections, 2016 - Ballotpedia
350px-Montana_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png

No bias at all. One just doesn't typically go to jail for a scuffle. I don't imagine you personally run around slapping folks, but I would venture a guess assuming you are a reasonable guy who roughed up a guy because twice he ignored your request to fuck off that due to the fact you had no other brushes with the law that as a Judge I could hand you six months unsupervised probation and community service with a fat fine to top it off. Now if you came in a year later or a pattern developed then your ass would sit in county until you figured it out or diddnt. Either way, they guy will get punished appropriately I'm sure.

Purposely Causing Injury

Penalties

Disagreed that he'd only be sentenced to a couple of "workenders" for brutally beating the "little guys ass". If that is justice, then let's hope no one does anything like that to your family then gets off with a wristslap and a backslapping "good job!"

Far from brutally. At best the guy got shoved down if that. Huge difference between a beating and a roughing up.

No bias at all. One just doesn't typically go to jail for a scuffle.....
Agreed, but what I was commenting on was your suggestion he administer a beating. Not once, but twice. Hence my question "So he could do the max instead of the minimum sentence?"

....That's stupid. At best had this dude beat little guys ass he would have got a month or two of workenders and a fine. That would have been your "max".

Agreed, but what I was commenting on was your suggestion he administer a beating. Not once, but twice. Hence my question "So he could do the max instead of the minimum sentence?"

....That's stupid. At best had this dude beat little guys ass he would have got a month or two of workenders and a fine. That would have been your "max".

I agree with the beating. 100% justified. It is my opinion that he would have been fine going further. Like I said, he barely touched the guy.

I agree with the beating. 100% justified. It is my opinion that he would have been fine going further. Like I said, he barely touched the guy.
That's fine. If you beat up someone, I hope justice is served. Same goes for Gianforte.

That's fine. If you beat up someone, I hope justice is served. Same goes for Gianforte.

Oh heck yeah. See, I don't get the privilege of slapping turds. I have my CCW and it's not worth risking on a metro reporter turd.

Oh heck yeah. See, I don't get the privilege of slapping turds. I have my CCW and it's not worth risking on a metro reporter turd.
Turds or not, beating someone is not the answer. Consider Zimmerman and Martin. Zimmerman defended himself against an aggressor beating on him. If Gianforte had done as you suggested and proceeded to beat the reporter's ass, ,would you have supported the reporter doing as Zimmerman did? I would have. It would have been both deliciously ironic and justifiable self-defense.

...and did so to their face!!
Holy Shit.....what a damn glorious thing!
These pinhead little whiners deserved every damn word of it.
It is high time American taxpayers stop footing the entire bill for protecting their asses against THEIR enemies!!
They love to chastise America...but LOOOOVE us paying for their protection!

Damn was that awesome or what???

High time a little muscle was flexed.
The fact is we have been footing the bill since WWII and it about time that they pickup on what they owe and the back payment they owe. It could be we need to drop out of it. Russia is not going to attack Europe so why do they need NATO?

OP- Funny, the rest of the world thinks he's been acting like a drunk ugly American tourist lol...did you miss most of the news again, dupes?
By "the rest of the world" I presume you mean freeloading moochers like Spain who claim to support NATO but spit on it when it comes to paying their fair share?

France, Spain & Germany FAIL to hit NATO defence spending target despite US pressure
If only it was as simple as you hater dupes believe. Our RW media is a disgrace, and Trump seems to believe it and thinks repeating stupid propaganda is a good idea. Only in dupe world. NATO countries have 7 years to hit the 2% goal they agreed to a couple years ago.

Trump criticized NATO spending. Here's what's really going on - May ...
money.cnn.com/2017/05/25/news/nato-trump-defense-spending/
5 days ago - President Trump revived one of his favorite lines of campaign rhetoric on Thursday, scoldingNATO allies for not spending enough on defense. ... "Member nations are still not paying what they should be paying," Trump said. ... It's true that NATO members are spending more.
NATO funding: How it works and who pays what - May. 25, 2017
money.cnn.com/2017/05/25/news/nato-funding-explained-trump/
4 days ago - But NATO does not keep a running tab of what its members spend on defense. Treaty members target spending 2% of economic output on ...
Trump scolds NATO allies over defense spending - CNNPolitics.com
www.cnn.com/2017/05/25/politics/trump-nato-financial-payments/
4 days ago - Trump calls out NATO allies to pay up. ... Brussels (CNN)President Donald Trump on Thursday chided NATO member countries directly for not meeting their financial commitments to the alliance and declined to reiterate US commitment to the alliance's mutual defense pledge.
Trump Says NATO Allies Don't Pay Their Share. Is That True? - The ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/world/europe/nato-trump-spending.html
3 days ago - NATO has a budget to cover common civilian and military costs, and some NATO-owned assets are also commonly funded when they are used ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back