🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump body slams NATO members for their aggregious irresponsibility...

Liar, it wasn't a try. I called you out for what you are. You need a simple answer to everything. Racism works for you because it nice and neat, no need to go into why someone might oppose leftist policies rammed down their throats.

MORON!
You call me a liar, but you won't say what the lie is.

You call me an idiot who needs simple answers, right after I gave you a complex response.

Now you're saying leftist policies are being rammed down your throat, when we have a Republican controlled Congress, a Republican President and a conservative SCOTUS.

You're a walking definition of an oxy-moron trying to take the subject off the fact that you're a violent, alt right asshole, who wants to silence the press by force.
I said exactly what the lie was. You can't read or understand what didn't get programed into your head. You claimed we opposed Obama due to his race.

It was also clear I was talking about Obama's policies, not the current ones. You literally are too stupid to talk to.

I said exactly what the lie was.
No you didn't. You want me to go back and feed your own words back to you?

You can't read or understand what didn't get programed into your head.
And you can't even spell "programmed".

You claimed we opposed Obama due to his race.
That is absolutely true. From Pumpkin-head singing, "Barack the magic negro" to over 800 hate crimes being committed after Trump won the election, you and the entire alt right brownshirts, are fucking racists to the core.

It was also clear I was talking about Obama's policies, not the current ones. You literally are too stupid to talk to.
It's not my fault you can't be more succinct. I guess when you're mentally lazy, it's easier to move the goal posts?

Now, why do you think it's okay to body slam negro's ......... I mean .......... the press?

[At the very least, that is an organization that was created in response to alt right fascism.

They didn't burn a church in Mississippi and write "vote Trump" on the side of the burned out building. They didn't stab two people to death on a train in Portland while shouting anti-Muslim slurs.

You Nazis are "responding" to the United States Constitution, which you are dedicated to ending.

All of your above claims are fucking lies, as you well know. Typical Nazi, a shameless liar.

Authoritarian dictatorship isn't an "American value," Comrade.
That's why I voted against Trump. He's becoming Hitler-lite.

Whereas your Fuhrer George Soros is "Hitler Intensified," eh Brown Shirt?

Go strap on your Jackboots Brown Shirt, you don't want to be late for tonight's Kristalnacht. For democrats, every night is Kristalnacht.

The brownshirts are the commie assholes trying to take over our democracy and the media maggots that enable them. Time to push back.
Brownshirts were lunatic assholes who went around the country promoting violence, just like you and the alt right are doing. You just got done saying you hope body slamming reporters goes national, so don't blame others for the violence you promote.
Yes, they promoted violence by not letting shit stained maggots take their free speech rights away and completely disagreeing with the commie bastards. The only way to placate them is to bend over and spread your cheeks, sorry but I will not comply. Get in my face and I will defend myself like men have done since day one.
Are you defending right to free speech even to the point of murder? What about the rights of the murdered? Applying the "one good man with a gun" principle, what if I shoot a person in the guts who is attempting to murder or who has already murdered those defending the Constitutional right of free speech?

Two men stabbed to death on Oregon train trying to stop anti-Muslim rant
A man fatally stabbed two passengers aboard a Portland, Oregon, commuter train after they tried to stop him from harassing two young women who appeared to be Muslim, police said on Saturday.

Police identified the assailant, who was arrested soon after the Friday afternoon attack, as Jeremy Joseph Christian of Portland, a 35-year-old convicted felon.

Sounds like the attacker had a history of violence and the issue had nothing to do with free speech. One of the usual Fascists already attempted to Blame Trump, typical.

Is it a point you are afraid to amplify?
Not at all. The other poster commented,

"Authoritarian dictatorship isn't an "American value,""
At which point I made the rhetorical statement about not voting for Trump. Because he has all markings of an "authoritarian dictator". Doing things his own way and not caring about its effects on Americans. Declaring the press is the enemy. Outrage over any criticism. Purging of career staff personnel.

He may not be Hitler, but there are definite psychological similarities.

Oh? And exactly what "markings" are those, Herr Goebbels? The party press is the enemy of all Americans, just as they were in Nazi Germany and Stalin's Russia, which together for the model that you democrats follow.

It's so time to abolish NATO. Western European nations can defend themselves just fine these days. They're some of the most wealthy powerful nations on earth. Why continue such a burden on American Taxpayers? I don't get why so many are so all-in on NATO's survival. I can only chalk it up to many years of brainwashing on the issue.

It's clear that Western European nations don't seem too interested in paying more for NATO. So why continue on with such an incredibly costly bureaucracy? Just abolish it, and let the Western Europeans pay for their own defense. It's time to give American Taxpayers a much-deserved break.

Oh? And exactly what "markings" are those, Herr Goebbels? The party press is the enemy of all Americans, just as they were in Nazi Germany and Stalin's Russia, which together for the model that you democrats follow.
Do you have ADD? Because I just got done stating them.

So declaring the openly partisan and outrageously hostile press an "enemy" is your marker?

You are seriously stupid, but that is the primary prerequisite for being a democrat......

It's so time to abolish NATO. Western European nations can defend themselves just fine these days. They're some of the most wealthy powerful nations on earth. Why continue such a burden on American Taxpayers? I don't get why so many are so all-in on NATO's survival. I can only chalk it up to many years of brainwashing on the issue.

It's clear that Western European nations don't seem too interested in paying more for NATO. So why continue on with such an incredibly costly bureaucracy? Just abolish it, and let the Western Europeans pay for their own defense. It's time to give American Taxpayers a much-deserved break.
Did that come straight from RT?

...and did so to their face!!
Holy Shit.....what a damn glorious thing!
These pinhead little whiners deserved every damn word of it.
It is high time American taxpayers stop footing the entire bill for protecting their asses against THEIR enemies!!
They love to chastise America...but LOOOOVE us paying for their protection!

Damn was that awesome or what???

High time a little muscle was flexed.

What's really sad is it's not like America is demanding they give NATO the $$, but it's that they spend 2% on THEIR own military/ national defense. That shit is crazy.

The problem with this country is the people celebrating what happened in Montana.
Agreed. If there was justice in Montana, Gianforte will be wearing a high visibility vest and picking up trash for 60-100 hours of community service. I know many politically partisan asshats check to see if there is a "D" or "R" behind a person' name before judging conduct, but I don't roll that way. He's an asshole and I hope justice rules in this case.

The problem with this country is the people celebrating what happened in Montana.
Agreed. If there was justice in Montana, Gianforte will be wearing a high visibility vest and picking up trash for 60-100 hours of community service. I know many politically partisan asshats check to see if there is a "D" or "R" behind a person' name before judging conduct, but I don't roll that way. He's an asshole and I hope justice rules in this case.

That's true, and dude will pay a fine, likely restitution and it will be all over. Had this been ten years ago it would have been over for him, but people hate the media, especially whiny ones like the kid who got slapped around.

Did that come straight from RT?

What do you disagree with? Western European nations like Great Britain, France, and Germany are very rich nations. They can pay for their own defense at this point. NATO is costly and obsolete. Time to give American Taxpayers some long overdue relief. Disband NATO now.

That's true, and dude will pay a fine, likely restitution and it will be all over. Had this been ten years ago it would have been over for him, but people hate the media, especially whiny ones like the kid who got slapped around.

He had it with Democrat Fake Newsters trying to sabotage him. He said enough is enough. I wish more Republicans had that kind of balls. Good on him. :thup:

Not me, I think Montana guy did it all wrong. He should have followed with a left hook and a knee to the balls.
So he could do the max instead of the minimum sentence?

Montana Misdemeanor Assault | Criminal Law
Misdemeanor assault in Montana is a crime with serious penalties, including hefty fines and potential jail time. Defendants can be charged with the crime in several situations....

Purposely Causing Injury
Someone who knowingly and intentionally causes bodily injury can be charged with assault. This means that only deliberate acts will support an assault charge; an accidental blow, for example, will not. Similarly, someone who hurts another while suffering a temporary blackout has not assaulted the victim (though the person might be civilly liable for any injuries).

The statute requires “bodily injury,” which means that some injury to the victim’s body must be inflicted. It excludes psychological trauma. The level of injury need not be great, for as long as physical pain occurs as a result of the injury, an assault has occurred. Note that if the injury is more serious, the offense can be charged as a felony (seeAggravated Felony Assault in Montana.)....

Penalties
A person convicted of assault in Montana can be fined up to $500, receive a county jail sentence up to six months, or both.

(Mont. Code Ann. § 45-5-201.)

He had it with Democrat Fake Newsters trying to sabotage him. He said enough is enough. I wish more Republicans had that kind of balls. Good on him. :thup:
Awesome. I hope he does six months just to show those asshole "Democrat Fake Newsters" who is tougher.

Forum List

Back