Trump Borders on Treason

[

Your declarations that something is a lie means nothing, put up or shut up.

Did Trump call for Russia to hack Hillary's illegal email server? No?

Does Hillary even still HAVE her illegal email server? No?

Playtex was lying,as are you.

I don't know though, the "Pay to Play" emails released today may just end your filthy and criminal party once and for all.

The FBI should be investigating Trump for this latest display of anti-patriotism. He encouraged Russia (on National TV) to hack into Hillary's e-mails and publish them. The Republican candidate for the Presidency is actually asking an enemy country to hack into an American's e-mails. This is considered Treason. If this isn't proof that the buffoon is not qualified to lead the country I don't know what is.

What will it take for Trump supporters to get the picture? If he were to ask another country to drop a bomb on the US would the Trump supporters stand on the sidelines and cheer? I believe they would.

Trump, meanwhile, speaking at a press conference in Florida, raised the stakes again, as he urged Russia to hack into and release Clinton’s emails from the personal server she used while she was secretary of state.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said.

Donald Trump to Russia: hack and publish Hillary Clinton's 'missing' emails

Another idiot taking the bait. Russia can't hack Hillary's servers idiot.

Who's the idiot who thinks emails are servers? You or the OP?

You guys will literally defend even shit like this. We use to have common enemies but I guess if Trump can win using the KGB you're all fine with it. A foreign nation interfering with our elections. Yay!
i merely hate it when people lie about what someone said. And the op is a complete lie. end of story.

As well, if there is no value in the 30,000 emails, what are you all worried about?

such as?

[

Did Trump call for Russia to hack Hillary's illegal email server? No?

Does Hillary even still HAVE her illegal email server? No?

Playtex was lying,as are you.

I don't know though, the "Pay to Play" emails released today may just end your filthy and criminal party once and for all.

Why do you keep seeing the word "server"?

We'd point it out to you but you're just too damned stupid to get it so no point trying. Actually some of us are wondering how you manage to tie your shoes in the morning. You must use velcro.

That clown face suits you. Keep it.
slip ons, the velcro thing he's never figured out.

[

Why do you keep seeing the word "server"?

Your lie is based on a server. Without it, exactly WHAT would the Russians "hack?"

Look, you Communists came up with the STUPIDEST fucking lie, laughable in it's stupidity. Trump quipped that he hoped the Russians would RELEASE the 30,000 emails they hacked off of Hillary's illegal email server.

I know you're desperate, the Crooked scumbag you have running for office is in DEEP shit, and the Russians have the goods on your criminal party.

But really this is a level of dumb that is excessive even for you retards.

Did you even watch the press conference? He clearly said he has no idea who did the hacking, no one knows. It's pure speculation that Russia even has them.

Not the point...he didn't know that. Yet he still enourages them to release them if they have them....You do get the, right?
and what's wrong with that? Let the american people see what was actually deleted by clinton. Why don't you want to know. i do, I bet there are emails about Benghazi in them.
Hillary swore to everyone the emails were all personal business. NOTHING to do with Gov. business right?
What's her problem?
She fucked up once again and this time there's a good chance some of the emails are going to force her to 'Do A Debbie'.
Picture if you can stomach it, Hillary and Huma and Debbie sitting in a tiny hot tub together.

What's a Debbie.
wassermann quiting.

Ok. lol. That came through loud & clear.

The FBI should be investigating Trump for this latest display of anti-patriotism. He encouraged Russia (on National TV) to hack into Hillary's e-mails and publish them. The Republican candidate for the Presidency is actually asking an enemy country to hack into an American's e-mails. This is considered Treason. If this isn't proof that the buffoon is not qualified to lead the country I don't know what is.

What will it take for Trump supporters to get the picture? If he were to ask another country to drop a bomb on the US would the Trump supporters stand on the sidelines and cheer? I believe they would.

Trump, meanwhile, speaking at a press conference in Florida, raised the stakes again, as he urged Russia to hack into and release Clinton’s emails from the personal server she used while she was secretary of state.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said.

Another idiot taking the bait. Russia can't hack Hillary's servers idiot. They are offline and in the possession of the FBI. Russia probably did hack them while Hillary was using them but they can't hack them now. They are unplugged and most probably locked away in an evidence room. Get a life. You can't hack into a server that is powered down and the hard drive is removed.

not the point though...the fact that Trump is even suggesting a foreign enemy country do something like that is whats news here, not whether or not it can be done

Another idiot taking the bait. Russia can't hack Hillary's servers idiot. They are offline and in the possession of the FBI. Russia probably did hack them while Hillary was using them but they can't hack them now. They are unplugged and most probably locked away in an evidence room. Get a life. You can't hack into a server that is powered down and the hard drive is removed.

not the point though...the fact that Trump is even suggesting a foreign enemy country do something like that is whats news here, not whether or not it can be done

Apparently it can. How has Barry's and Hillary's interference in Syria attempting to overthrow Assad, in Libya with it now being an ISIS stronghold,, and in Israel's own elections worked out for you?

Look dumbass here's the way it went down

The DNC got caught plotting shit against The Bern, wondering if he was a Jew or an atheist and whether they could use it against them, when they were caught the said the Russians hacked them,for Trump so Trump comes back and says find those 33,000 deleted emails we want to see them. Now you asshole as faux outraged that he is consorting with the enemy, the same enemy Hildebeast was doing uranium deals with. See how stupid you look?

Implying he is asking them to release what they already got as opposed to asking them to hack her in the first place.

It is no coincidence that the whole media tried to make it as if Trump was asking Hillary to be hacked.

It is also no coincidence that Trump said it.

He knew very well he would make the news cycle out staging Obama, Biden and whoever heard a peep about the later speech.

He also know that keeping people talking about Hillary and emails are a sure fire way to stoke the fire within her party and her basis of support.

Bottom line, it worked. It did exactly what it suppose to do - triggered lefties and media to the point that they must lie to make it go away.

2udue13.jpg

what exactly did he ask?

I want the quote.

The DNC got caught plotting shit against The Bern, wondering if he was a Jew or an atheist and whether they could use it against them, when they were caught the said the Russians hacked them,for Trump so Trump comes back and says find those 33,000 deleted emails we want to see them. Now you asshole as faux outraged that he is consorting with the enemy, the same enemy Hildebeast was doing uranium deals with. See how stupid you look?

Siding with the Russians make you look smart

Siding with the Communist Democratic Party proves you are stupid.

Siding with the Communist Democratic Party proves you are stupid.

Cheering for our enemies to hack our computers make you look Patriotic

So will our intelligence agencies now refuse to brief Trump, being what a security risk he is?

Probably not. They'll go through the motions, so as not to look political. But, not being stupid, they won't tell him anything that matters, being it's certain Trump can't be trusted with it. They'll tell him some boilerplate stuff you can hear on the nightly news, and Trump, being a moron, will believe it's super top secret.

Obviously, Clinton will get full briefings.

This also means a bigger win in Virginia for Clinton, being nobody in any intel agency is going to be voting for Trump.

Forum List

Back