Trump Borders on Treason

Another OP that's getting nervous about those e-mails !! I love it !!! :happy-1:
Did you hear Krauthammer today?

No, what did he say ?

Krauthammer: Trump's Email 'Trap' Catches Hillary in 'Complete Contradiction'

He explained that the Clinton campaign statement said it would be a "national security issue," which contradicts Clinton's repeated asserted that the missing 33,000 emails were all of a personal nature, not work-related.

"If that's what's really in the 33,000 emails, then there's no national security to be involved at all," Krauthammer said. "So the Clinton campaign ends up admitting that perhaps there really is work-related - if not classified - stuff on the emails which she deleted."

Krauthammer said that could be grounds for a charge of obstruction, declaring that the Clinton campaign has been caught in a "complete contradiction."

Watch more above.

Bwahahaha....so that is how Trump is going to spin it. He set a trap....that is so funny. It doesn't matter whether there were work-related e-mails or not...the fact that a Presidential candidate would tell an enemy to hack any American's e-mails is treason.

I don't think that's going to get him out of the fact that he stuck his tiny foot into his mouth.
except that he didn't. So try again.

The FBI should be investigating Trump for this latest display of anti-patriotism. He encouraged Russia (on National TV) to hack into Hillary's e-mails and publish them. The Republican candidate for the Presidency is actually asking an enemy country to hack into an American's e-mails. This is considered Treason. If this isn't proof that the buffoon is not qualified to lead the country I don't know what is.

What will it take for Trump supporters to get the picture? If he were to ask another country to drop a bomb on the US would the Trump supporters stand on the sidelines and cheer? I believe they would.

Trump, meanwhile, speaking at a press conference in Florida, raised the stakes again, as he urged Russia to hack into and release Clinton’s emails from the personal server she used while she was secretary of state.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said.

Donald Trump to Russia: hack and publish Hillary Clinton's 'missing' emails
Suddenly national security is a concern for Democrats, hilarious.

Obama tried to throw the election in Israel, dufus.

And, all of a sudden they've decided America is great!
except for the black lives matter/ blue lives matter, and all of the other lives matter part.

The FBI should be investigating Trump for this latest display of anti-patriotism. He encouraged Russia (on National TV) to hack into Hillary's e-mails and publish them. The Republican candidate for the Presidency is actually asking an enemy country to hack into an American's e-mails. This is considered Treason. If this isn't proof that the buffoon is not qualified to lead the country I don't know what is.

What will it take for Trump supporters to get the picture? If he were to ask another country to drop a bomb on the US would the Trump supporters stand on the sidelines and cheer? I believe they would.

Trump, meanwhile, speaking at a press conference in Florida, raised the stakes again, as he urged Russia to hack into and release Clinton’s emails from the personal server she used while she was secretary of state.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said.

Suddenly national security is a concern for Democrats, hilarious.

Obama tried to throw the election in Israel, dufus.

Suddenly the patriots don't give a damn about someone colluding with the enemy? Hilarious, moron.

And for all you morons who don't think that Russia is our enemy.....your own Presidential candidate of 2012 said so....so call him a moron....that's what you do, eat your own.

Russia now U.S.’s greatest enemy, Americans say
where do you think fbi and CIA intelligence comes from?

Another OP that's getting nervous about those e-mails !! I love it !!! :happy-1:
Did you hear Krauthammer today?

No, what did he say ?

Krauthammer: Trump's Email 'Trap' Catches Hillary in 'Complete Contradiction'

He explained that the Clinton campaign statement said it would be a "national security issue," which contradicts Clinton's repeated asserted that the missing 33,000 emails were all of a personal nature, not work-related.

"If that's what's really in the 33,000 emails, then there's no national security to be involved at all," Krauthammer said. "So the Clinton campaign ends up admitting that perhaps there really is work-related - if not classified - stuff on the emails which she deleted."

Krauthammer said that could be grounds for a charge of obstruction, declaring that the Clinton campaign has been caught in a "complete contradiction."

Watch more above.

Bwahahaha....so that is how Trump is going to spin it. He set a trap....that is so funny. It doesn't matter whether there were work-related e-mails or not...the fact that a Presidential candidate would tell an enemy to hack any American's e-mails is treason.

I don't think that's going to get him out of the fact that he stuck his tiny foot into his mouth.

Except that Trump isn't the one who said that and Krauthammer doesn't even like Trump, so why would he defend him?

You nitwit.

Another idiot taking the bait. Russia can't hack Hillary's servers idiot. They are offline and in the possession of the FBI. Russia probably did hack them while Hillary was using them but they can't hack them now. They are unplugged and most probably locked away in an evidence room. Get a life. You can't hack into a server that is powered down and the hard drive is removed.
The fact is Bubba that he suggested - hell, asked- that they try and that is opprobrious! He is dangerous.! The guy who claimed that he is beholden to no one is trying to use a foreign power that to get himself elected. Is it possible that you don't se a problem with that. And remember, he has already signaled to Russia that he is willing to sit back and allow them to roll over eastern Europe and re-establish the Soviet empire.

The facts Bubba are that Hillary exposed classified information illegally in the first place. The facts are that she and Obama never ordered assets to attempt to reach our ambassador in Libya then lied about the cause of the attack to the American people. The facts are that Hillary was instrumental in ISIS taking over Libya. The facts are that Hillary is now under yet another investigation, this time by Obama's IRS. Hillary Clinton is dangerous and has already placed American classified information at risk and did absolutely nothing to aid those folks directly under her command.

Blah, blah, blah.....Hillary didn't expose any information to anyone. Her e-mails weren't hacked. The fact is that the Benghazi bullshit has been put to the test 13 times and not once have they found any culpability on the part of Hillary or the President. The fact that more embassies got attacked under Bush and Reagan and you hypocrites didn't complain just shows what hypocrites you are.

Stump is facing fraud charges that have already been filed. He defrauded people on real-estate that he made a feeble settlement on, he has fleeced workers and young children. The fact that you all give him a pass makes this latest thing not a surprise at all.

You do realize that your candidate for President is now under investigation by Obama's own IRS for using her position as Secretary of State to shakedown donors to the Clinton Foundation for cash and political favors?
(March) Any day now....(Apr) Any day now...(May) Any day now...(Jun) Any day now...(Jul) Any day now....(Aug)
and 33,000 emails missing. still missing, still missing, still missing, still missing, July, asking for those those 33,000 email treasonous, priceless. One can't make this shit up.

Oh, this is big, Trump is done.... :eusa_whistle:

Even as the faux scandals you fucktards cook up, this is laughably stupid.

BUT do keep reminding America that Hillary kept top secret documents on an unsecured, illegal server and was deemed "above the law" and "too big to prosecute" by the FBI.

We are a nation of laws that don't apply to Hillary!

This will have nothing to do with Trump being done. He's toast anyway.
keep practicing that statement. maybe you'll convince yourself some day.

Did you even watch the press conference? He clearly said he has no idea who did the hacking, no one knows. It's pure speculation that Russia even has them.

Not the point...he didn't know that. Yet he still enourages them to release them if they have them....You do get the, right?
and what's wrong with that? Let the american people see what was actually deleted by clinton. Why don't you want to know. i do, I bet there are emails about Benghazi in them.
Hillary swore to everyone the emails were all personal business. NOTHING to do with Gov. business right?
What's her problem?
She fucked up once again and this time there's a good chance some of the emails are going to force her to 'Do A Debbie'.
Picture if you can stomach it, Hillary and Huma and Debbie sitting in a tiny hot tub together.

What's a Debbie.
Debbie had to quit in disgrace after it was revealed in emails she and her merry bunch of low-lifes had shown a clear and concerted bias towards 'The First Person With a C88t' to be nominated by a major political party.
When, not if all 30K emails Hillary illegally deleted are revealed to the American voter Hillary will 100% guaranteed lose to Trump.
The bitch will never get her paws on 'The Precious'.

Your comment is gobbilitygoop. Try it in english this time.

Again....he asked for Russia to turn over 33,000 emails Hillary destroyed. He never said hack them.

But details are a weakness to liberals. They have to twist the truth to make it suit their needs. Never mind that fact that Hillary destroyed that server as well, so there is nothing new to hack.

Jesus, you people need to be bitch-slapped pedal for this stupidity.

He is talking about the deleted emails...

Now with that written the reality is Trump could order his voters to anal rape a monkey and they would cheer and do as they are told and while at it sing the former USSR national anthem!

[

And she can if she gets the votes to rescind the 2nd.

You Communists don't operate within the law, ever.

Hillary plans to appoint SCOTUS justices who are hostile to America and the Constitution. Piles of shit like Ginsburg and Kagan, who will declare the Bill of Rights "unconstitutional." (and spark a civil war.)

Another idiot taking the bait. Russia can't hack Hillary's servers idiot.

Who's the idiot who thinks emails are servers? You or the OP?

You guys will literally defend even shit like this. We use to have common enemies but I guess if Trump can win using the KGB you're all fine with it. A foreign nation interfering with our elections. Yay!
i merely hate it when people lie about what someone said. And the op is a complete lie. end of story.

As well, if there is no value in the 30,000 emails, what are you all worried about?

LOL it was very clearly a stupid joke, one that cost him my vote. No, I won't vote for Hillary b/c what she did was FAR worse, but I don't appreciate folks who take national security so lightly, and don't think they need to be leading our nation. It wasn't even CLOSE to treason though.
but it's a hidden trap and the dems took the bait and ran. Come on, you can't see that? Really, are you that naive?

Millions of dollars have been spent attempting to take Trump out yet he leads in the polls. No single individual has ever weathered more opposition and had more money spent in attempt to derail and ruin him yet he continues to not only prevail but he is winning.
Dude, when you have a nation full of stupid white people, what do you expect?
I guess an entire nation of stupid people. How does anything get built in this country full of stupid people. Gas, electric, farming, plane trips, banks and investments. A nation of stupid. Thanks,

Another idiot taking the bait. Russia can't hack Hillary's servers idiot.

Who's the idiot who thinks emails are servers? You or the OP?

You guys will literally defend even shit like this. We use to have common enemies but I guess if Trump can win using the KGB you're all fine with it. A foreign nation interfering with our elections. Yay!
i merely hate it when people lie about what someone said. And the op is a complete lie. end of story.

As well, if there is no value in the 30,000 emails, what are you all worried about?

Your declarations that something is a lie means nothing, put up or shut up.

Did you even watch the press conference? He clearly said he has no idea who did the hacking, no one knows. It's pure speculation that Russia even has them.

Not the point...he didn't know that. Yet he still enourages them to release them if they have them....You do get the, right?
and what's wrong with that? Let the american people see what was actually deleted by clinton. Why don't you want to know. i do, I bet there are emails about Benghazi in them.
Hillary swore to everyone the emails were all personal business. NOTHING to do with Gov. business right?
What's her problem?
She fucked up once again and this time there's a good chance some of the emails are going to force her to 'Do A Debbie'.
Picture if you can stomach it, Hillary and Huma and Debbie sitting in a tiny hot tub together.

What's a Debbie.
wassermann quiting.

Your declarations that something is a lie means nothing, put up or shut up.

We'd point it out to you but you're just too damned stupid to get it so no point trying. Actually some of us are wondering how you manage to tie your shoes in the morning. You must use velcro.

That clown face suits you. Keep it.

He is talking about the deleted emails...

Now with that written the reality is Trump could order his voters to anal rape a monkey and they would cheer and do as they are told and while at it sing the former USSR national anthem!
really, evidence.

Forum List

Back