Trump Borders on Treason

The FBI should be investigating Trump for this latest display of anti-patriotism.

If anti patriotism warranted an FBI investigation, wouldn't there be a whole lot of you lefties answering questions in an interrogation room right now?

Yeah, what a great American you are. Encouraging one of your traditional enemies to undermine your own country. Wow, just when you think Trump and his supporters couldn't be any more stupid...

Tell us, how is reading Hillary's PERSONAL emails undermining our country? She did promise they were personal emails only, right???

The FBI should be investigating Trump for this latest display of anti-patriotism. He encouraged Russia (on National TV) to hack into Hillary's e-mails and publish them. The Republican candidate for the Presidency is actually asking an enemy country to hack into an American's e-mails. This is considered Treason. If this isn't proof that the buffoon is not qualified to lead the country I don't know what is.

What will it take for Trump supporters to get the picture? If he were to ask another country to drop a bomb on the US would the Trump supporters stand on the sidelines and cheer? I believe they would.

Trump, meanwhile, speaking at a press conference in Florida, raised the stakes again, as he urged Russia to hack into and release Clinton’s emails from the personal server she used while she was secretary of state.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said.

Donald Trump to Russia: hack and publish Hillary Clinton's 'missing' emails

LOL it was very clearly a stupid joke, one that cost him my vote. No, I won't vote for Hillary b/c what she did was FAR worse, but I don't appreciate folks who take national security so lightly, and don't think they need to be leading our nation. It wasn't even CLOSE to treason though.

Hillary and her ass lickers SWEAR NO one hacked her illegal unsecure private server right?
Then they SWEAR the 30K deleted emails contained nothing but Hillary's 'personal' business on them.
Then they claim IF anyone did hack the server that person or entity would be committing "treason" by releasing them.
So which is it?
That's some pretty fancy bullshit footwork.

Hillary gave Russia all those emails. Is that not treason?

No, idiot....Hillary didn't give Russia any e-mails. The e-mails that the Russians hacked were the DNC e-mails....not Hillary's e-mails.

Boy, you all are really stupid.
Hmmm, let's get this straight. Do you think the DNC emails contain classified information?

If they do not, then there is no national security concern if a foreign power has them, correct? Therefore, there is no treason.

But, if they DO contain classified information, then the real concern here is why the DNC has that information and why it is being sent around via email, correct?

But, we know that Trump was not talking about the DNC emails, because he specifically cited the 30,000 figure. That is the set of emails that Hillary deleted, claiming they were only personal. Basically, Trump has set a trap for Hillary, and she fell into it, big time. Think about it. Hillary's sycophants (you know who you are) are running around shrieking loudly about treason, that Trump is enabling a foreign government to conduct espionage by saying that he hopes they find her missing emails. Well, what is in those emails? Hillary has repeatedly claimed that they are totally personal in nature, that there is NO classified information in them. That sets the trap, because for Hillary and crew to wrap themselves in a self righteous national security blanket, they have to admit that there was classified, work related, national security type information in the emails that Hillary deleted with no oversight, and swore were only personal. That's obstruction of justice. If, OTOH, there is NO classified information in the emails, then there is no treason and no national security concerns, correct? Trump might be smarter than he lets on.

Hillary and her ass lickers SWEAR NO one hacked her illegal unsecure private server right?
Then they SWEAR the 30K deleted emails contained nothing but Hillary's 'personal' business on them.
Then they claim IF anyone did hack the server that person or entity would be committing "treason" by releasing them.
So which is it?
Dang, you beat me to it. Good one.

So which is it?

It's also national security issue, right?

I thought there were no classified emails...

If Trump is treasonous then what does that make hillary who exposed the Intel?
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

Another idiot confusing the DNC e-mails to Hillary's e-mails. Boy, you all need to catch up....stupid people like those exhibiting their stupidity here should not be allowed to vote.
Okay, so are you outraged about the DNC emails or Hillary's? In either case, for this to be a national security issue, the EXTREMELY important issue is this. WHY is classified information in Hillary's supposedly personal emails or the DNC's emails?

Edit to add:
If the Russians actually have ANY of Hillary's emails, that proves her server was hacked, and thus her carelessness resulted in actual harm to US interests. No longer has her sloppiness caused no real damage.

Last edited:
The FBI should be investigating Trump for this latest display of anti-patriotism. He encouraged Russia (on National TV) to hack into Hillary's e-mails and publish them. The Republican candidate for the Presidency is actually asking an enemy country to hack into an American's e-mails. This is considered Treason. If this isn't proof that the buffoon is not qualified to lead the country I don't know what is.

What will it take for Trump supporters to get the picture? If he were to ask another country to drop a bomb on the US would the Trump supporters stand on the sidelines and cheer? I believe they would.

Trump, meanwhile, speaking at a press conference in Florida, raised the stakes again, as he urged Russia to hack into and release Clinton’s emails from the personal server she used while she was secretary of state.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said.

Another idiot taking the bait. Russia can't hack Hillary's servers idiot. They are offline and in the possession of the FBI. Russia probably did hack them while Hillary was using them but they can't hack them now. They are unplugged and most probably locked away in an evidence room. Get a life. You can't hack into a server that is powered down and the hard drive is removed.
The fact is Bubba that he suggested - hell, asked- that they try and that is opprobrious! He is dangerous.! The guy who claimed that he is beholden to no one is trying to use a foreign power that to get himself elected. Is it possible that you don't se a problem with that. And remember, he has already signaled to Russia that he is willing to sit back and allow them to roll over eastern Europe and re-establish the Soviet empire.
no, actually he didn't. He said if you have the missing 33000 emails basically hand them to the FBI. They already hacked her server fool. they have them. he asked for them to give them to the people of the US.

I think the democrats have fallen into a very cleverly placed trap that was put in place by one who allows himself to be seen as a buffoon.

The facts Bubba are that Hillary exposed classified information illegally in the first place. The facts are that she and Obama never ordered assets to attempt to reach our ambassador in Libya then lied about the cause of the attack to the American people. The facts are that Hillary was instrumental in ISIS taking over Libya. The facts are that Hillary is now under yet another investigation, this time by Obama's IRS. Hillary Clinton is dangerous and has already placed American classified information at risk and did absolutely nothing to aid those folks directly under her command.

none of those points are facts. Just partisan hackery. You want facts? There were no WMDs in Iraq. Now there are thousands of dead and wounded US service people. Thanks Dumbya!
Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

Sorry but you can't shift what Hillary did to Trump.

Speaking out against hilly or obummy isn't treason. They aren't the country.

Yeah, what a great American you are. Encouraging one of your traditional enemies to undermine your own country. Wow, just when you think Trump and his supporters couldn't be any more stupid...
I thought you all stated we should become friends with the world? Allies? Doesn't that include Russia? Anyway, trump merely stated that if the 33,000 emails are in their possession for them to release them. They're not supposed to be classified right? Isn't that hillary swore on? What is it you're worried about?

Another idiot taking the bait. Russia can't hack Hillary's servers idiot. They are offline and in the possession of the FBI. Russia probably did hack them while Hillary was using them but they can't hack them now. They are unplugged and most probably locked away in an evidence room. Get a life. You can't hack into a server that is powered down and the hard drive is removed.
The fact is Bubba that he suggested - hell, asked- that they try and that is opprobrious! He is dangerous.! The guy who claimed that he is beholden to no one is trying to use a foreign power that to get himself elected. Is it possible that you don't se a problem with that. And remember, he has already signaled to Russia that he is willing to sit back and allow them to roll over eastern Europe and re-establish the Soviet empire.
he never said 'try', dude, can't you guys ever get the quotes correct? my gawd.

Millions of dollars have been spent attempting to take Trump out yet he leads in the polls. No single individual has ever weathered more opposition and had more money spent in attempt to derail and ruin him yet he continues to not only prevail but he is winning.

Forum List

Back