Trump Borders on Treason

Did you hear Krauthammer today?

No, what did he say ?

Krauthammer: Trump's Email 'Trap' Catches Hillary in 'Complete Contradiction'

He explained that the Clinton campaign statement said it would be a "national security issue," which contradicts Clinton's repeated asserted that the missing 33,000 emails were all of a personal nature, not work-related.

"If that's what's really in the 33,000 emails, then there's no national security to be involved at all," Krauthammer said. "So the Clinton campaign ends up admitting that perhaps there really is work-related - if not classified - stuff on the emails which she deleted."

Krauthammer said that could be grounds for a charge of obstruction, declaring that the Clinton campaign has been caught in a "complete contradiction."

Watch more above.

Bwahahaha....so that is how Trump is going to spin it. He set a trap....that is so funny. It doesn't matter whether there were work-related e-mails or not...the fact that a Presidential candidate would tell an enemy to hack any American's e-mails is treason.

I don't think that's going to get him out of the fact that he stuck his tiny foot into his mouth.
And Bush is a "war criminal"? You do realize, don't you, that when you resort to batshit crazy hyperbole, people just turn you off in their minds? SOMEONE GIVE THIS GIRL A MICROPHONE AND PUT HER ON CNN!
They may have already.
"May"...well, that's hard cold fact....isn't it?

image.jpeg

The FBI should be investigating Trump for this latest display of anti-patriotism. He encouraged Russia (on National TV) to hack into Hillary's e-mails and publish them. The Republican candidate for the Presidency is actually asking an enemy country to hack into an American's e-mails. This is considered Treason. If this isn't proof that the buffoon is not qualified to lead the country I don't know what is.

What will it take for Trump supporters to get the picture? If he were to ask another country to drop a bomb on the US would the Trump supporters stand on the sidelines and cheer? I believe they would.

Trump, meanwhile, speaking at a press conference in Florida, raised the stakes again, as he urged Russia to hack into and release Clinton’s emails from the personal server she used while she was secretary of state.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said.

Donald Trump to Russia: hack and publish Hillary Clinton's 'missing' emails

Another idiot taking the bait. Russia can't hack Hillary's servers idiot. They are offline and in the possession of the FBI. Russia probably did hack them while Hillary was using them but they can't hack them now. They are unplugged and most probably locked away in an evidence room. Get a life. You can't hack into a server that is powered down and the hard drive is removed.
The fact is Bubba that he suggested - hell, asked- that they try and that is opprobrious! He is dangerous.! The guy who claimed that he is beholden to no one is trying to use a foreign power that to get himself elected. Is it possible that you don't se a problem with that. And remember, he has already signaled to Russia that he is willing to sit back and allow them to roll over eastern Europe and re-establish the Soviet empire.

The facts Bubba are that Hillary exposed classified information illegally in the first place. The facts are that she and Obama never ordered assets to attempt to reach our ambassador in Libya then lied about the cause of the attack to the American people. The facts are that Hillary was instrumental in ISIS taking over Libya. The facts are that Hillary is now under yet another investigation, this time by Obama's IRS. Hillary Clinton is dangerous and has already placed American classified information at risk and did absolutely nothing to aid those folks directly under her command.

Blah, blah, blah.....Hillary didn't expose any information to anyone. Her e-mails weren't hacked. The fact is that the Benghazi bullshit has been put to the test 13 times and not once have they found any culpability on the part of Hillary or the President. The fact that more embassies got attacked under Bush and Reagan and you hypocrites didn't complain just shows what hypocrites you are.

Stump is facing fraud charges that have already been filed. He defrauded people on real-estate that he made a feeble settlement on, he has fleeced workers and young children. The fact that you all give him a pass makes this latest thing not a surprise at all.

You do realize that your candidate for President is now under investigation by Obama's own IRS for using her position as Secretary of State to shakedown donors to the Clinton Foundation for cash and political favors?
(March) Any day now....(Apr) Any day now...(May) Any day now...(Jun) Any day now...(Jul) Any day now....(Aug)

The FBI should be investigating Trump for this latest display of anti-patriotism. He encouraged Russia (on National TV) to hack into Hillary's e-mails and publish them. The Republican candidate for the Presidency is actually asking an enemy country to hack into an American's e-mails. This is considered Treason. If this isn't proof that the buffoon is not qualified to lead the country I don't know what is.

What will it take for Trump supporters to get the picture? If he were to ask another country to drop a bomb on the US would the Trump supporters stand on the sidelines and cheer? I believe they would.

Trump, meanwhile, speaking at a press conference in Florida, raised the stakes again, as he urged Russia to hack into and release Clinton’s emails from the personal server she used while she was secretary of state.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said.

Suddenly national security is a concern for Democrats, hilarious.

Obama tried to throw the election in Israel, dufus.

Suddenly the patriots don't give a damn about someone colluding with the enemy? Hilarious, moron.

And for all you morons who don't think that Russia is our enemy.....your own Presidential candidate of 2012 said so....so call him a moron....that's what you do, eat your own.

Russia now U.S.’s greatest enemy, Americans say
If only you Democrats had listened to Mitt.

5 Times Liberals Mocked Mitt Romney For Warning About Russia | Veooz

Suddenly national security is a concern for Democrats, hilarious.

Obama tried to throw the election in Israel, dufus.

And, all of a sudden they've decided America is great!
You've got one of those "Make America Great Again" hats, don't you?

It is not anti patriotism to speak out against hilly or obama. They are pond scum. In obama's case, toxic pond scum. It can't possibly be wrong to say that or to wish that Putin would march down Pennsylvania avenue for a little regime change.
^ Loves Putin and the old Soviet Union with a passion...
5 times Democrats mocked Mitt for saying Russia was a threat....... Payback is a bitch.

How does one encourage something already done?

Wow, that's lame

No, idiot. Russia didn't hack into Hillary's e-mails. Geez, I'm really getting tired of trying to educate so many uninformed people.

Then you're just trolling, thought so

OP totally delivered...

2usct93.gif

Nobody said that Russia or anybody would be able to hack into her previous server, but Trump did encourage Russia to hack into her e-mails.....she has a new e-mail account and the fact that they confiscated her servers and the e-mails that were on it doesn't mean they took her ability to communicate through e-mail, genius.
In the future, please research your beliefs before you post them so that you don't appear so uninformed.

Are you suggesting that she keeps her 30,000 emails on the new email account?

OP delivered again...

z09ix.gif

Suddenly the patriots don't give a damn about someone colluding with the enemy? Hilarious, moron.

And for all you morons who don't think that Russia is our enemy.....your own Presidential candidate of 2012 said so....so call him a moron....that's what you do, eat your own.

Russia now U.S.’s greatest enemy, Americans say

I thought Slick Willie signed something called...

"Treaty between the Government of the United States of America and the Russian Federation on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters", signed at Moscow on June 17, 1999 and sent to Senate in 2000.

Treaty with Russia on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

2pzfmf5.jpg

OP, you're on fire today...

a2c3ds.gif

Last edited:
Conservatives are the ones that are treating Putin as their BFF. As for the Hillary/Russia/Uranium bullshit....just another conservative made up scandal that ends up in the "pants on fire" bullshit pile.

$2.35 million undisclosed donations to Clinton Foundation speaks for itself. Another $780 thousand came from Salida Capital, owned by the same Russian

And, since Russians are enemies, why Bill was giving speeches in Moscow at the "discounted" price of $500k an hour?

You're pretty loud for someone who knows nothing.

Get your facts straight, OP. One fail after another.

m99b3d.gif

Mertex

Do you really believe that? No. I don't think you do. You wrote this thread based from your emotions, out of passion, not of reason. You accuse his supporters of "not getting the picture" yet you liberals watch as your own party conspires against its own electorate, all while Bernie Sanders sells out his supporters to endorse the epitome of corruption, Hillary Clinton. Despite everything that has been said, any mistake Trump makes will always be a greater sin than anything Clinton ever did. There are his comments, and Hillary's actions.

You make all the effort in the world to ignore Hillary's behavior. And you're lamenting that Trump's supporters don't get the picture. Right. We got enough pictures from Hillary's corrupt behavior to fill the Louvre a couple dozen times over.

Oh, and Trump is in your head. So much so that all you do is attack Trump, not lay out any specific policies which would lead America forward. It's easy to see. You're too concerned with fighting Trump, that you won't fight against hatred, bigotry, poverty, racism, or climate change, any of the things you party says it fights against.

Oh, and Trump is in your head. So much so that all you do is attack Trump, not lay out any specific policies which would lead America forward. It's easy to see. You're too concerned with fighting Trump, that you won't fight against hatred, bigotry, poverty, racism, or climate change, any of the things you party says it fights against.
That's because they blame hatred bigotry poverty racism and climate change ON Trump.

Forum List

Back