Trump Borders on Treason

I know. I'm not talking legal, I'm talking morals.
Why isn't it moral? Explain

So you can not pay your subcontractors and then go into Chapter 11 to protect your own arse? And when you come out of Chapter 11 and make a shitload of money (as The Donald is constantly reminding us that he is worth $10 billion) don't you think it is morally right to then repay those contractors that got stung when he went into chapter 11? I do.
Perhaps they did!

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

The guys a theft just like most of the 1% in this country...

Trump builds things for his money. The Clinton's make speeches and promises of favors for theirs.

Cause it's legal.

So you can not pay your subcontractors and then go into Chapter 11 to protect your own arse? And when you come out of Chapter 11 and make a shitload of money (as The Donald is constantly reminding us that he is worth $10 billion) don't you think it is morally right to then repay those contractors that got stung when he went into chapter 11? I do.

Many of those contractors took a tax write off and went back to work for Trump the next day.

really?

have to love the party of "small business" taking that position. i know someone whose brother got beat for $250,000 by dumb donald.

you want to take a $250,000 hit? you think "writing it off" makes up for not being able to pay *your* vendors and *your* employees?

good luck with that.

stop making excuses for him

Perhaps they did!

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

The guys a theft just like most of the 1% in this country...
Like Hillary?

Cause it's legal.

Many of those contractors took a tax write off and went back to work for Trump the next day.

really?

have to love the party of "small business" taking that position. i know someone whose brother got beat for $250,000 by dumb donald.

you want to take a $250,000 hit? you think "writing it off" makes up for not being able to pay *your* vendors and *your* employees?

good luck with that.

stop making excuses for him
Four Americans dead Benghazi, and you're ok with that. What's that make you?

Cause it's legal.

If you want to talk about morals, explain the from your post #315.

"Iraq and Afghanistan are, and always will be, Bush's wars of choice."

In what way?

That was YOUR statement. YOU can explain it can't you?

I know it was my statement. I'm trying to figure out what your point is. ie, what does my statement have to do with morals.

Cause it's legal.

If you want to talk about morals, explain the from your post #315.

"Iraq and Afghanistan are, and always will be, Bush's wars of choice."

In what way?

That was YOUR statement. YOU can explain it can't you?

I know it was my statement. I'm trying to figure out what your point is. ie, what does my statement have to do with morals.
BTW, did you ever answer why we were fighting Germany when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor

Then it doesn't matter who you vote for, you can't trust them anyway. Good point.

No, not at all. You seem like an absolutist who wants a perfect world. Never going to happen. And if you get real, then you have to look at which politician is saying what and see who is the best of the bad bunch. That's the reality. Just and FYI, there is no such thing as Utopia. If you think there is, you're going to have a very disappointing life.

My life has been great, thanks for trying to judge my life and my views.

If it comes down to trust, I would go with Trump. Since that isn't the only issue, Trump won't get my vote.

How is it you just know when 3500 only alleged?

His history. If somebody hits a nail on the head 100 times and he's in the process of bringing the hammer down again, I reckon he's gonna hit the nail again.
Well why'd the 3500 only allege? Why didn't they just say he did? Seems you don't know what is what.

Forum List

Back