Trump Borders on Treason

So you're pissed cause he used the law to benefit himself? That's brilliant

No, he's pissed because a guy who wants to become the leader of the free world doesn't mind ripping off hard working Americans. And then brags about it. You seem okay with it. Oh, and just because it's the law doesn't make it right.
Cause it's legal.

Cause it's legal.

I know. I'm not talking legal, I'm talking morals.
Why isn't it moral? Explain

So you can not pay your subcontractors and then go into Chapter 11 to protect your own arse? And when you come out of Chapter 11 and make a shitload of money (as The Donald is constantly reminding us that he is worth $10 billion) don't you think it is morally right to then repay those contractors that got stung when he went into chapter 11? I do.

Cause it's legal.

So you can not pay your subcontractors and then go into Chapter 11 to protect your own arse? And when you come out of Chapter 11 and make a shitload of money (as The Donald is constantly reminding us that he is worth $10 billion) don't you think it is morally right to then repay those contractors that got stung when he went into chapter 11? I do.
Perhaps they did!

Cause it's legal.

Perhaps they did!

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Then it doesn't matter who you vote for, you can't trust them anyway. Good point.

No, not at all. You seem like an absolutist who wants a perfect world. Never going to happen. And if you get real, then you have to look at which politician is saying what and see who is the best of the bad bunch. That's the reality. Just and FYI, there is no such thing as Utopia. If you think there is, you're going to have a very disappointing life.
Yep, and everyone will have their reasons, so? You don't want us to have that though and what makes folks like you assholes.

Cause it's legal.

Perhaps they did!

Alleged

Cause it's legal.

Perhaps they did!

Four Americans dead in Benghazi on Hillarys dime and you're ok with that. So I believe that is far far worse

Cause it's legal.

Many of those contractors took a tax write off and went back to work for Trump the next day.

Four Americans dead in Benghazi on Hillarys dime and you're ok with that. So I believe that is far far worse

Newsflash. She didn't kill them. And Stevenson was told not to go. He takes some responsibility. I'm not okay with the four deaths if you're not okay with the 4500 deaths in the ME due to Bush's wars of choice.

Cause it's legal.

Perhaps they did!

The guys a theft just like most of the 1% in this country...

Forum List

Back