Trump Breaks 50% in National Support

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
He's not going to see 12%....I mean 15%....yeah no way he'll hit 20%....dude 22% is his ceiling.....ok 25% is his ceiling.....I never said 25% I said 30%......I take that back 32% is his ceiling.......wait that was a typo 35%......sorry was hacked 40% is his ceiling.....

About that ceiling, it looks like somebody keeps raising it. 50% is the max......or is it?

Source >>> YouGov | Trump breaks 50% in national support for the first time

He's not going to see 12%....I mean 15%....yeah no way he'll hit 20%....dude 22% is his ceiling.....ok 25% is his ceiling.....I never said 25% I said 30%......I take that back 32% is his ceiling.......wait that was a typo 35%......sorry was hacked 40% is his ceiling.....

About that ceiling, it looks like somebody keeps raising it. 50% is the max......or is it?

Yes CK. 50% is his max.

But let's talk again Thursday when the max will be 55%

53%. Not bad out of 4 people.
Cant wait until the sleazeballs try and pull another one and he gains some more.. lol

Rubio is finished. He basically used his supporters as bargaining chips. If the guy I supported told me to vote for someone else, I would tell him to GFY. This isn't a game.

Found this particularly interesting as well...

best chance to win.png

Trump doesn't poll anywhere near that in any general election scenario.

It is difficult to think of a political party more deserving of Trump than the G.O.P. As for America, it deserves much better than any candidate being offered.
Sanders is, at least, coherent and consistent. That isn't saying much, but by comparison with the others, it is something.
It would be nice to see both parties chased out.

It is difficult to think of a political party more deserving of Trump than the G.O.P. As for America, it deserves much better than any candidate being offered.
Sanders is, at least, coherent and consistent. That isn't saying much, but by comparison with the others, it is something.
It would be nice to see both parties chased out.
I think all Americans deserve better than a sleazy, crass, crude, vulgar, bombastic salesman.

It isn't 50% national support, it's 50% Republican national support.

Cruz: (censored) the guy (censored) (censored) every (censored) day no matter what the (censored) (censored) I do (censored)... (censored)

Forum List

Back