Trump Busts Obama For Obamacare Scam that Made Him Millions

Did you know that Obama was making millions of dollars that should be going to the American taxpayer? Yes, Obama arranged to pay himself a royalty for use of the name "Obamacare" because it uses his name! Just one more way Obama is making money off the backs of hard working Americans. Kudos to President Trump's accounting team for exposing Barack Obama and his money making scam!

The article reports:

Donald Trump’s accounting team has found a little-known scam about Obamacare that has made the Obama family millions of dollars that should belong to the taxpayer. According to the lead accountant at Howe, Dewey and DeWitt, Obama had a line item written into the law that gives his family a royalty for using their name.

The name “Obamacare” appears ion the text of the law 418 times and on the health care marketplace exchange websites 129 times. Every time someone clicks on a page with that name on it, the Obama’s receive 41 cents from the US Treasury’s general fund. The worst part is, since the Democrats made it part of the Obamacare law and not the ACA law, it’s perfectly legal.

BREAKING: Obama BUSTED For Obamacare Scam That Made Him MILLIONS
Cool I was wondering how their bank accounts got so plush without actually doing anything to "earn it". I hope the Trump admin will collect it back along with everything else the actual crooks in these political positions have stolen from the public coffers.
Have you read Winston Churchill? Business is dirty, politics is filthy? Researched bush , Reagan. Nixon weath? Omg now the clintons are corrupt and Don the con? Hilarious,the king of heard about his mexican, Atlantic city, university scams?? He just coughed up $40000 to settle one of his scams. Still warthog for the vagina grabber lawsuits . And you're worrying about Clinton, Obama ? Hilarious. Do some research
Boy haven't they banned you yet for all your fake news?. Your spewing breitbart garbage again The site is supposed to educate people not bring them down to your level
FACT CHECK: Did President Obama Make Millions from 'Obamacare' Royalties?
Not very Christian of you

Fact Check is a high class form of SNOPES fool. They also are controlled by GOV. of course the liars will put glamorized bs lies up about Obama. Only a moron believes the chit on Fact check lol[/QUOT
Omg , talk about paranoia. Do tell on your fact check sites. Moron ? 2 nd grade insult? Dead giveaway for limited Ed. ? Please let us know about your advanced degrees
I already did the research. No doubt "politics is a dirty business". Trump said that himself years before putting in his hat for president. That is a big reason I never got serious about taking on any kind of a political position. I wouldn't deal with the corruption at all. I would have everyone pissed at me both right and left.

Boy haven't they banned you yet for all your fake news?. Your spewing breitbart garbage again The site is supposed to educate people not bring them down to your level

Fact Check is a high class form of SNOPES fool. They also are controlled by GOV. of course the liars will put glamorized bs lies up about Obama. Only a moron believes the chit on Fact check lol
His Fact Check link went straight to Snopes. They know Snopes name is mud so they refigure the link to read Fact Checker. Crafty little fellows, eh?
Fool? 2nd grade insult? You never did post your extreme education. Snopes NG, factcheck NG. ? Please educate us and list your absolutely believable sites, breitbart? Info wars ? (We never landed on the moon?)

Did you know that Obama was making millions of dollars that should be going to the American taxpayer? Yes, Obama arranged to pay himself a royalty for use of the name "Obamacare" because it uses his name! Just one more way Obama is making money off the backs of hard working Americans. Kudos to President Trump's accounting team for exposing Barack Obama and his money making scam!

The article reports:

Donald Trump’s accounting team has found a little-known scam about Obamacare that has made the Obama family millions of dollars that should belong to the taxpayer. According to the lead accountant at Howe, Dewey and DeWitt, Obama had a line item written into the law that gives his family a royalty for using their name.

The name “Obamacare” appears ion the text of the law 418 times and on the health care marketplace exchange websites 129 times. Every time someone clicks on a page with that name on it, the Obama’s receive 41 cents from the US Treasury’s general fund. The worst part is, since the Democrats made it part of the Obamacare law and not the ACA law, it’s perfectly legal.

Cool I was wondering how their bank accounts got so plush without actually doing anything to "earn it". I hope the Trump admin will collect it back along with everything else the actual crooks in these political positions have stolen from the public coffers.
Have you read Winston Churchill? Business is dirty, politics is filthy? Researched bush , Reagan. Nixon weath? Omg now the clintons are corrupt and Don the con? Hilarious,the king of heard about his mexican, Atlantic city, university scams?? He just coughed up $40000 to settle one of his scams. Still warthog for the vagina grabber lawsuits . And you're worrying about Clinton, Obama ? Hilarious. Do some research

Fact Check is a high class form of SNOPES fool. They also are controlled by GOV. of course the liars will put glamorized bs lies up about Obama. Only a moron believes the chit on Fact check lol[/QUOT
Omg , talk about paranoia. Do tell on your fact check sites. Moron ? 2 nd grade insult? Dead giveaway for limited Ed. ? Please let us know about your advanced degrees
I already did the research. No doubt "politics is a dirty business". Trump said that himself years before putting in his hat for president. That is a big reason I never got serious about taking on any kind of a political position. I wouldn't deal with the corruption at all. I would have everyone pissed at me both right and left.
Good for you. I guess you know money has always driven everything, about Rockefeller, financed the Suez Canal , isreal creation. Good for him. And now obama and Clinton made money ? oMG I'm shocked. I'm dying to see dons taxes

You know, when the ACA first came out, the GOP started to call it "Obamacare", because they wanted him to be tied to it. Obama refused to call it Obamacare for the longest time, but then finally decided to start using it as well, because that was the main way people recognized it.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...ma-embraces-the-term-obamacare/1#.WL8MjvL-VLM

Who Coined 'Obamacare'?

Interesting fact, when you ask people about how they like the ACA, they generally say they like it, but when you call it Obamacare, support drops rapidly.
Goes to show how brainwashed the RW puppets are.

It is revealing to us who here holds a platinum level, card-carrying membership in the Trump cult.

The article reports:

Good for you. I guess you know money has always driven everything, about Rockefeller, financed the Suez Canal , isreal creation. Good for him. And now obama and Clinton made money ? oMG I'm shocked. I'm dying to see dons taxes
Maybe Bill, Hillary and the Obama's can all get them a place in some of that public housing area down in Little Rock after the swamp is drained.

little-rock-family-housing-jacksonville-ar-building-photo.jpg

You know, when the ACA first came out, the GOP started to call it "Obamacare", because they wanted him to be tied to it. Obama refused to call it Obamacare for the longest time, but then finally decided to start using it as well, because that was the main way people recognized it.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...ma-embraces-the-term-obamacare/1#.WL8MjvL-VLM

Who Coined 'Obamacare'?

Interesting fact, when you ask people about how they like the ACA, they generally say they like it, but when you call it Obamacare, support drops rapidly.
I wonder, in my old white fart high school Ed bar nixxxxer is every 5 min. I do wonder how deep this hatred of a smart brown guy with a nice family is. I suspect very deep. Benghazi 4 deaths omg, Ronnie 250 marine Beirut deaths never mentioned. I think the brown guy in the WH set the Dems back who knows how long

Who Coined 'Obamacare'?

I wonder, in my old white fart high school Ed bar nixxxxer is every 5 min. I do wonder how deep this hatred of a smart brown guy with a nice family is. I suspect very deep. Benghazi 4 deaths omg, Ronnie 250 marine Beirut deaths never mentioned. I think the brown guy in the WH set the Dems back who knows how long

You know, for anyone that thinks Obama or Hillary was responsible for the deaths in Benghazi, they really ought to watch the movie "13 Hours", and then they would see who was really to blame. One of them was the CIA station chief who delayed the ambassador's rescue by over 2 hours.

And, they would also understand that there were no military assets readily available that could have done a rescue mission. First, they were going to start one from Sigonella, but there wasn't the right equipment on the base, and then they were going to try to fly out of Andiamo Italy, but by then, they knew it was too late to get there in time and scrubbed the mission.

Forum List

Back