🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump cabinet picks anger democrats but Trump doesn't care

I don't care for his CIA pick or Education secretary ( I don't trust her rhetoric on common core)

What is her rhetoric on common core? Because if it's she's getting rid of that stinking pile of sh**, then I have no problem with it.
She claims she is getting rid of it and has never been in favor of it but she is on the board of a Jeb Bush group among other things...very mixed signals IMO. An education group in Michigan that was trying to end common core there was attacked by her and her group....so who knows! All we can do is go by what she is saying now and wait and see.

Yea, I wouldn't be inclined to trust anyone rubbing elbows with Bush; but I do believe common core is going out the window. Americans have had enough.

He is certainty not hiding the fact that he is choosing the elites to run the USA, its called Plutocracy.

Because Obama certainly didn't do that.......

No , he didn't.

clown.jpg

Oh yeah? Tell me, chucklehead, who was the factory worker in his cabinet? Who was the Walmart cashier he appointed? Who was the taxi driver or the high school teacher?

Where was your pissing and whining when he appointed Jeffery Immelt as his Jobs Czar. Where was your gnashing of teeth when he appointed billionaire Penny Pritzker Secretary of Commerce? In fact, appeasing the plutocrats is exactly what the far left nut tards like you accused him of doing

Obama Embraces Plutocrats Again With His Billionaire Commerce Secretary Choice

Now go back to your sandbox and play with the other six year olds, clown.

He is certainty not hiding the fact that he is choosing the elites to run the USA, its called Plutocracy.

No , he didn't.

clown.jpg

Oh yeah? Tell me, chucklehead, who was the factory worker in his cabinet? Who was the Walmart cashier he appointed? Who was the taxi driver or the high school teacher?

Where was your pissing and whining when he appointed Jeffery Immelt as his Jobs Czar. Where was your gnashing of teeth when he appointed billionaire Penny Pritzker Secretary of Commerce? In fact, appeasing the plutocrats is exactly what the far left nut tards like you accused him of doing

Trump has the richest cabinet in history, and in my opinion worst of the worst. Plutocracy on Steroids.

I don't care for his CIA pick or Education secretary ( I don't trust her rhetoric on common core)

What is her rhetoric on common core? Because if it's she's getting rid of that stinking pile of sh**, then I have no problem with it.

What is your problem with Common Core??

It's designed to be authoritarian and to enrich plutocrats while not doing a damn thing to help children be efficient at math.

I know they need to memorize math right. I'm a fan of Common Core, Common Core leads to analytical thinking not memorization.

It's designed to be authoritarian and to enrich plutocrats while not doing a damn thing to help children be efficient at math.

I know they need to memorize math right. I'm a fan of Common Core, Common Core leads to analytical thinking not memorization.
<SIGH> Another child left behind.

Try helping a child with their common core homework. I do everyday with TWO kids.

She claims she is getting rid of it and has never been in favor of it but she is on the board of a Jeb Bush group among other things...very mixed signals IMO. An education group in Michigan that was trying to end common core there was attacked by her and her group....so who knows! All we can do is go by what she is saying now and wait and see.

Yea, I wouldn't be inclined to trust anyone rubbing elbows with Bush; but I do believe common core is going out the window. Americans have had enough.
I hope he dismantles the damn DOE. We don't need it! The states are MORE than capable of dealing with the education systems within their borders.

Try helping a child with their common core homework. I do everyday with TWO kids.

Think of it as doing algebra. Its a good sign if you can't help your kids with their homework, it doesn't mean your dumb, just your kids are learning things differently The kids in private schools are leaning this stuff, so your kids need to learn it too. Education is key, don't let them dumb your kids down. PS: Story problems are the best.

Think of it as doing algebra. Its a good sign if you can't help your kids with their homework, it doesn't mean your dumb, just your kids are learning things differently The kids in private schools are leaning this stuff, so your kids need to learn it too. Education is key, don't let them dumb your kids down. PS: Story problems are the best.

I am very familiar with math on all levels (I don't have kids coming to me with math that I can't do; I'm not stupid like our current "president."). Common core is not designed to facilitate the higher levels of math. It's laborious and trite. And it is exactly what dumbs the kids down; furthermore, it wastes time and turns kids off of math. It was all part of a scheme designed to enrich certain benefactors and to continue with the zombieification of our youth.

I am very familiar with math on all levels (I don't have kids coming to me with math that I can't do; I'm not stupid like our current "president."). Common core is not designed to facilitate the higher levels of math. It's laborious and trite. And it is exactly what dumbs the kids down; furthermore, it wastes time and turns kids off of math. It was all part of a scheme designed to enrich certain benefactors and to continue with the zombieification of our youth.

How would it dumb your kids down??

Trump has the richest cabinet in history, and in my opinion worst of the worst. Plutocracy on Steroids.

An opinion based on bias and ignorance. You don't even know anything about these people or what they will or will not do. You're just wetting your pants because they were appointed by a Republican, because as pointed out earlier, you didn't give a flying monkey shit when Obama did it, just like you're all about to become anti-war again too. You're a partisan hack, hence, your opinion is invalid.

Op-Ed: Why Trump's cabinet picks are so galling to Democrats, and why he doesn't care

Indeed!

I don't care for his CIA pick or Education secretary ( I don't trust her rhetoric on common core) or Labor secretary (doesn't want people making good wages and loves illegals in the country) and I really don't understand WHY Trump picked him and I DESPISE his deputy SOS pick if it is Bolton because he has the ideology of a failed administration and doesn't have the calmness to be a negotiator. But the majority of his picks I do like or at least understand. Especially all the military folks.But those few I don't like don't control much that the states can't do something about. The states can decide education policy for themselves a lot,they can also pick their own wages etc.

He is certainty not hiding the fact that he is choosing the elites to run the USA, its called Plutocracy. Unless you are one of them, time to bend over.
And do you find this different than any of the previous admins?

Way to sidestep.

Common core math processes are utter garbage mostly because everything that they are taught must be unlearned to get to the next level. The manner that my children were learning to add and subtract was a joke and only worked with simple problems. As soon as things got more complex they had to teach them how to do it properly.

No , he didn't.

clown.jpg

NETS.jpg

An opinion based on bias and ignorance. You don't even know anything about these people or what they will or will not do. You're just wetting your pants because they were appointed by a Republican, because as pointed out earlier, you didn't give a flying monkey shit when Obama did it, just like you're all about to become anti-war again too. You're a partisan hack, hence, your opinion is invalid.

I didn't vote for Obama and I do not agree with everything he did, but I certainty do not agree with the Pubs since the tea party, Ryan, or Trump. I voted for Clinton and proud of it. Trump and his group will do a lot of harm to the US. We will have food lines and slave labor, and you have not seen pay for play yet. That is my prediction. It might even lead to WWIII, but it will not end well. You will wish for Pres. Obama back. I remember Trump from the mid 80's on , never happy, always crying about everything, complaining, this is nothing new, he is a charlatan and surrounds himself with charlatans.

Way to sidestep.

Common core math processes are utter garbage mostly because everything that they are taught must be unlearned to get to the next level. The manner that my children were learning to add and subtract was a joke and only worked with simple problems. As soon as things got more complex they had to teach them how to do it properly.

Who is they ?

Op-Ed: Why Trump's cabinet picks are so galling to Democrats, and why he doesn't care

Indeed!

I don't care for his CIA pick or Education secretary ( I don't trust her rhetoric on common core) or Labor secretary (doesn't want people making good wages and loves illegals in the country) and I really don't understand WHY Trump picked him and I DESPISE his deputy SOS pick if it is Bolton because he has the ideology of a failed administration and doesn't have the calmness to be a negotiator. But the majority of his picks I do like or at least understand. Especially all the military folks.But those few I don't like don't control much that the states can't do something about. The states can decide education policy for themselves a lot,they can also pick their own wages etc.

He is certainty not hiding the fact that he is choosing the elites to run the USA, its called Plutocracy. Unless you are one of them, time to bend over.
And do you find this different than any of the previous admins?

Yeah you have a lunatic for the future President. He is a charlatan, never followed the law and has no respect for anyone but himself. He is as crooked as crooked comes. You hired a man who did whatever to get out of paying taxes. He is a loose cannon.

Forum List

Back