Trump Calls Anthony Weiner a 'Sleazebag' and 'Perv' at Massachusetts Event

Weiner is a sexual deviant scumbag that belongs with the sleazy, lying, morally corrupt Clinton family.

hiLIARy should have Weiner run her campaign. He's a perfect fit.

:thup:

CNikC8GUEAEPo2z.jpg

Trump, mispronouncing Abedin's first name as "Uma," suggested Abedin had shared classified information with her husband, former New York Rep. Anthony Weiner, who resigned after sending explicit images of himself to women he'd met online. Trump called Weiner a "perv," and "one of the great sleazebags of our time."

Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill responded with a statement saying, "Trump has spent the summer saying offensive things about women, but there is no place for patently false, personal attacks towards a staff member."

"He should be ashamed of himself, and others in his own party should take a moment to stand up to him and draw the line for once," Merrill said.

Donald Trump Collects Fees Insisting 'This Is Not A Fundraiser'

Trump is only using Anthony Weiner as a surrogate to attack his wife.

At a Massachusetts fundraiser Friday night, Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trumpcontinued his attacks on Democrat Hillary Clinton saying the former Secretary of State has “some very big problems” with her email server.

However, the real estate mogul took things a step further attacking longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her husband, former Congressman Anthony Weiner (D-NY) calling him a “perv."

“Who is Huma married to?,” Trump asked. “One of the great sleazebags of our time. Anthony Weiner.”

Weiner resigned his Congressional seat in 2011, after it was discovered the Democrat took shirtless photos of himself and shared them with women online.

Clinton rep Nick Merrill released a statement saying in part “Donald Trump has spent the summer saying offensive things about women, but there is no place for patently false, personal attacks towards a staff member. He should be ashamed of himself…it’s embarrassing to watch frankly.”

Trump Calls Anthony Weiner a 'Sleazebag' and 'Perv'

Why would Trump think it was beneficial to his campaign to personally attack Anthony Weiner for no logical reason?

Glass houses, Donald, glass houses....

It's this type of comment precedes a sex scandal.

At a Massachusetts fundraiser Friday night, Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trumpcontinued his attacks on Democrat Hillary Clinton saying the former Secretary of State has “some very big problems” with her email server.

However, the real estate mogul took things a step further attacking longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her husband, former Congressman Anthony Weiner (D-NY) calling him a “perv."

“Who is Huma married to?,” Trump asked. “One of the great sleazebags of our time. Anthony Weiner.”

Weiner resigned his Congressional seat in 2011, after it was discovered the Democrat took shirtless photos of himself and shared them with women online.

Clinton rep Nick Merrill released a statement saying in part “Donald Trump has spent the summer saying offensive things about women, but there is no place for patently false, personal attacks towards a staff member. He should be ashamed of himself…it’s embarrassing to watch frankly.”

Trump Calls Anthony Weiner a 'Sleazebag' and 'Perv'

Why would Trump think it was beneficial to his campaign to personally attack Anthony Weiner for no logical reason?
Trump's right about that one.

Do you approve of Trump attacking Weiner's wife, Huma Abedin? That's actually what he's doing.

When a Dem says something nasty, well, the target deserved it.

When Trump says something nasty, that's really out of bounds.

This is one pretty fuckin' funny thread.

So, do you think it's okay to attack Weiner's wife? Trump has even accused her of passing classified information to Weiner.

Not well thought out was it.

Alternate thread title "Donald Trump speaks the truth."

Huma is a Clinton lackey., paid to clean up the shitstains and feces trails that hiLIARy leaves whenever she waddles onto the scene. That automatically makes me think she is an idiot, but the fact that she is still married to Anthony "Carlos Danger" Weiner confirms it.

So, do you think it's okay to attack Weiner's wife? Trump has even accused her of passing classified information to Weiner.
Politics is full of lies and bullshit and nastiness, I don't like any of it, and I point that out here, every day.

But people like YOU only have a problem when the OTHER guy does it.

THAT is my point. And YOU may not even SEE it.

Last edited:
...Why would Trump think it was beneficial to his campaign to personally attack Anthony Weiner for no logical reason?
1. Why not? It's an accurate observation.

2. In all probability, this has zero (0) impact upon his campaign.

3. It's another opportunity to demonstrate that he gives short shrift to sexual deviants and perverts.

4.; It's funny as hell - great political comedy-theatre.

MEH.

Nothing to see here, Citizens...

Move along... move along...

The Daily Beast, in an article by Tim Mak and Brandy Zadrozny, has the details of the incident, as reported in an unflattering 1993 book about Trump written by journalist Harry Hurt III:

Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

"Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault," Hurt writes. "According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’"
Donald Trump's lawyer said it's legal to rape your spouse. Nope.

Damn, that really sounds perverted to me! Remember that Ivana swore to this under oath in a sworn deposition.

Last edited:
...Why would Trump think it was beneficial to his campaign to personally attack Anthony Weiner for no logical reason?
1. Why not? It's an accurate observation.

2. In all probability, this has zero (0) impact upon his campaign.

3. It's another opportunity to demonstrate that he gives short shrift to sexual deviants and perverts.

4.; It's funny as hell - great political comedy-theatre.

MEH.

Nothing to see here, Citizens...

Move along... move along...

Are you oblivious to the fact that Trump cheated on at least one of his wives and most likely two?

The Daily Beast, in an article by Tim Mak and Brandy Zadrozny, has the details of the incident, as reported in an unflattering 1993 book about Trump written by journalist Harry Hurt III:

Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

"Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault," Hurt writes. "According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’"
Damn, that really sounds perverted to me! Remember that Ivana swore to this under oath in a sworn deposition.

Interesting. I hope we hear from the current Trumpbots who also say that the accusations of rape made against Bill Clinton are as good as convictions.

...Are you oblivious to the fact that Trump cheated on at least one of his wives and most likely two?
No clue whether he did or did not, and I don't much care.

If he did it behind closed doors, I don't really give a rat's ass.

If he was tweeting his schwanzstucker on the Internet via Twitter, it's fair game.

...Are you oblivious to the fact that Trump cheated on at least one of his wives and most likely two?
No clue whether he did or did not, and I don't much care.

If he did it behind closed doors, I don't really give a rat's ass.

If he was tweeting his schwanzstucker on the Internet via Twitter, it's fair game.

That's nice. Cyber cheating is perverted. Real cheating is perfectly acceptable.

lol, see what I mean about the cult?

Forum List

Back