Trump Calls For Abolition of First Amendment

For crying out loud! Trump doesn't like flag burning and thinks it needs special treatment. That doesn't make him a totalitarian or against free speech. Scalia particularly disliked flag burning but recognized it as free expression. I agree with Scalia, not Trump on this one.

What leftist alarmists can't seem to recognize is that most adults recognize that they won't always agree with the guy who will be president. That is not a call to wig out, it's simply real life.
What retards don't recognize is that the Constitution isn't to be followed only when it is convenient.

Trump is signaling he finds the Constitution to be inconvenient. That should worry EVERYONE.

And I think saying "calls for the abolition of the 1st amendment" is fear mongering. How long has it actually been legal? A couple decades?

Throwing them out the country or jail isnt fear mongering. Its the OP? LOL

Uhhh ok
I guess you expect me to break down your strawman?

If you could you wouldnt have wasted space to ask permission
I didn't even imply that you stupid fuck. There is nothing to break down.

Trump is beginning to demonstrate he believes we are better ruled by extemporaneous decisions which accommodate current conditions (usually a crisis) rather than try to live by time-tested precedents.

If a totalitarian wanted to make a power grab during a crisis (as many Presidents have tried to do), he would be better able to justify his actions by claiming to be a modern man dealing with modern problems and that antiquated precedents are a nuisance and an obstacle to achieving what he has convinced enough sheep are the necessary goals for the "good of the people".

And I think saying "calls for the abolition of the 1st amendment" is fear mongering. How long has it actually been legal? A couple decades?

Throwing them out the country or jail isnt fear mongering. Its the OP? LOL

Uhhh ok
I guess you expect me to break down your strawman?

If you could you wouldnt have wasted space to ask permission
I didn't even imply that you stupid fuck. There is nothing to break down.

Then why ask?

Yeah.....personal opinion moron....nothing more. You guys are going to be fun to watch as you lose your fucking minds for the next 8 years........
The opinion of the next President of the United States who will have a lot of influence over our laws, dipshit.

It provides great insight into the totalitarian mindset of the fuckhead you worship.

Uh oh.....

Flag Protection Act of 2005 - Wikipedia

(1) destroying or damaging a U.S. flag with the primary purpose and intent to incite or produce imminent violence or a breach of the peace; or (2) stealing or knowingly converting the use of a U.S. flag either belonging to the United States or on lands reserved for the United States and intentionally destroying or damaging that flag.

Inciting Violence and stealing? Aren't those already illegal? Never got out of committee anyway.

And Don's statement was just a tweet, nothing more.
It gives us insight into the totalitarian mindset of the retard you all just elected to create and enforce our nation's laws.

Hillary wanted the same thing in 2005. It didn't pass then, it won't this time.

For crying out loud! Trump doesn't like flag burning and thinks it needs special treatment. That doesn't make him a totalitarian or against free speech. Scalia particularly disliked flag burning but recognized it as free expression. I agree with Scalia, not Trump on this one.

What leftist alarmists can't seem to recognize is that most adults recognize that they won't always agree with the guy who will be president. That is not a call to wig out, it's simply real life.
What retards don't recognize is that the Constitution isn't to be followed only when it is convenient.

Trump is signaling he finds the Constitution to be inconvenient. That should worry EVERYONE.
Worry? Over an opinion? Wrong.

Here's a suggestion. Rather than shriek that Trump is about to abolish free speech, why not use your brain! Right now, all this is is an opinion expressed in a tweet.

If Congress passes a law that flag burners will be deported or Trump whips out his pen and decrees that flag burners will burn, then worry. Till then, you ought to seriously consider calming down. You are hysterical. I am embarrassed for you.

The opinion of the next President of the United States who will have a lot of influence over our laws, dipshit.

It provides great insight into the totalitarian mindset of the fuckhead you worship.

Uh oh.....

Flag Protection Act of 2005 - Wikipedia

(1) destroying or damaging a U.S. flag with the primary purpose and intent to incite or produce imminent violence or a breach of the peace; or (2) stealing or knowingly converting the use of a U.S. flag either belonging to the United States or on lands reserved for the United States and intentionally destroying or damaging that flag.

Inciting Violence and stealing? Aren't those already illegal? Never got out of committee anyway.

It gives us insight into the totalitarian mindset of the retard you all just elected to create and enforce our nation's laws.

Obama opposed it.

Here's a suggestion. Rather than shriek that Trump is about to abolish free speech, why not use your brain! Right now, all this is is an opinion expressed in a tweet.

If Congress passes a law that flag burners will be deported or Trump whips out his pen and decrees that flag burners will burn, then worry. Till then, you ought to seriously consider calming down. You are hysterical. I am embarrassed for you.
Again, it gives us insight into his mindset, idiot.

It gives us a clue of the kind of peril our liberties will be in if we suffer a terrorist attack during his Administration.

One day, there will be people wearing armbands in the streets, and you will be cluelessly asking yourself, "Gosh! How did we get to this point?"

It gives us a clue of the kind of peril our liberties will be in if we suffer a terrorist attack during his Administration.
You are still responding hysterically. All this tweet gives us a clue to is that Donald Trump believes that the US flag deserves respect and is troubled when it is burned. You are applying wild assumptions into this like a college kid hugging a teddy bear in a safe space.

Obama opposed it.

Big whoop.

One day, there will be people wearing armbands in the streets, and you will be cluelessly asking yourself, "Gosh! How did we get to this point?"

Ah, argumentum ad absurdum, the first and last refuge of the ranting idiot.

I think anyone that burns a flag is a nimrod, but it is and should still be considered protected speech.
I hate it everytime I see it, but they do it to get a rise out of people, to piss them off. So I refuse to nibble the bait. It needs to be ignored. Now every flag burner is going to know how to get an easy rise out of Donald.

Can someone here explain to me how you go about revoking someone's citizenship?

Is there a trial? What are the charges?
Once your citizenship is revoked, where do you go? Are you a man without a country?

Trump has no clue what he is babbling about

Once your citizenship is revoked, where do you go? Are you a man without a country?

Clearly. But like many of his other babbles, it shows what he'd like to do and what he values. Whether that can be transformed into laws is another matter. g5000 is right; it's all indicative and we do need to watch him.

They can label you a terrorist, amounts to about the same as revoking your citizenship.

That's the most troubling part of this.

Trump actually thinks the US government can take away a US born person's citizenship.

Totalitarians like Trump and his Chumps only love the Constitution when it is convenient, which means they don't actually love the Constitution at all.

15219530_1460471017315903_7839812700020860147_n.jpg

Forum List

Back