Trump Calls For Abolition of First Amendment

And I think saying "calls for the abolition of the 1st amendment" is fear mongering. How long has it actually been legal? A couple decades?

Actually he's already, months ago, blatantly called for outright suppression of the press --- even said (correctly) that he'd get in trouble for it ----

And yet somebody actually voted for this asshole.

Trump is very much like a child with his tweeter toys......stating stupid, ill-advised and un-American statements which confirm that he is NOT fit to be president.
THAT he isn't. But he is STILL a better choice than cankles.

There is no such thing as "epically unqualified" being the same as "still a better choice than (X)". If he's unqualified --- he's unqualified. PERIOD.

Having it both ways: Priceless.
Get off that fence Junior. You'll get splinters.

33avr11.jpg

Yeah.....personal opinion moron....nothing more. You guys are going to be fun to watch as you lose your fucking minds for the next 8 years........
The opinion of the next President of the United States who will have a lot of influence over our laws, dipshit.

It provides great insight into the totalitarian mindset of the fuckhead you worship.

And I think saying "calls for the abolition of the 1st amendment" is fear mongering. How long has it actually been legal? A couple decades?
A little longer than since the time owning other people was legal.

Trump is very much like a child with his tweeter toys......stating stupid, ill-advised and un-American statements which confirm that he is NOT fit to be president.

There is no such thing as "epically unqualified" being the same as "still a better choice than (X)". If he's unqualified --- he's unqualified. PERIOD.

Im on no fence. I didn't vote for the dumbfuck. Doesn't change the fact that I am glad its him and not her.
I don't vote for the less of two evils. That's just duopoly rhetoric.

Im on no fence. I didn't vote for the dumbfuck. Doesn't change the fact that I am glad its him and not her.

Then would you mind essplaining to the class how a "no choice" somehow becomes a "better choice"?

Then would you mind essplaining to the class how a "no choice" somehow becomes a "better choice"?
Its really simple pogo.. I am glad Clinton lost. Period. I would have been happy if Stein won.. or the dumbfuck Johnson.

Yeah.....personal opinion moron....nothing more. You guys are going to be fun to watch as you lose your fucking minds for the next 8 years........
The opinion of the next President of the United States who will have a lot of influence over our laws, dipshit.

It provides great insight into the totalitarian mindset of the fuckhead you worship.

Uh oh.....

Flag Protection Act of 2005 - Wikipedia

(1) destroying or damaging a U.S. flag with the primary purpose and intent to incite or produce imminent violence or a breach of the peace; or (2) stealing or knowingly converting the use of a U.S. flag either belonging to the United States or on lands reserved for the United States and intentionally destroying or damaging that flag.

Inciting Violence and stealing? Aren't those already illegal? Never got out of committee anyway.

Uh oh.....

(1) destroying or damaging a U.S. flag with the primary purpose and intent to incite or produce imminent violence or a breach of the peace; or (2) stealing or knowingly converting the use of a U.S. flag either belonging to the United States or on lands reserved for the United States and intentionally destroying or damaging that flag.

Inciting Violence and stealing? Aren't those already illegal? Never got out of committee anyway.

And Don's statement was just a tweet, nothing more. Hillary actually backed a bill, and yes the incitement thing was put in there to attempt an end run around the 1st amendment.

No one who is even remotely fit to be president should state that whomever burns a flag should be imprisoned....or if a woman has an abortion she should also be going to prison.....THAT is purely stupid and dumb and shows how truly unfit Trump is to take on the most powerful position on the planet.......

SOMEONE within that equally cowardly entourage should tell Trump to stop showing how unprepared he really is for the oval office and should take the time to stop and educate himself for the position.

Uh oh.....

And Don's statement was just a tweet, nothing more.
It gives us insight into the totalitarian mindset of the retard you all just elected to create and enforce our nation's laws.

Why do liberals lie? Here are some choices:

1. Emotional response.

2. They don't have a valid argument.

3. They're naturally unethical.

4. Still butt-hurt over the election.

5. They've been indoctrinated.

6. All of the above.

7. Some combination of the above.

Throwing them out the country or jail isnt fear mongering. Its the OP? LOL

Uhhh ok

Bitter and clinging to their safety pins and autographed copies of "Dream of my Real Father, Frank Marshall Davis"

For crying out loud! Trump doesn't like flag burning and thinks it needs special treatment. That doesn't make him a totalitarian or against free speech. Scalia particularly disliked flag burning but recognized it as free expression. I agree with Scalia, not Trump on this one.

What leftist alarmists can't seem to recognize is that most adults recognize that they won't always agree with the guy who will be president. That is not a call to wig out, it's simply real life.

Forum List

Back