Trump calls for boycott of Goodyear for banning MAGA hats.

Is he going to cancel his golf trips until the Air Force switches out the ones on his ride?

I don't like Goodyear tires. The only ones I ever bought sidewalls started coming apart and the bands started breaking in them. My cheap chinese faux rubber tires have never done that ever.

The worst of his a$$ki$$er$ and minions will listen to him...

The other 98% of the country (including most Republicans) will not...

This is merely one more piece of Rumpian Idiocy in a very long line of such foolishness...

It's all about him... me... me... me... never about the Country or the People except when there's something in it for him...

Such a mindset belongs in a Robber Baron Aberrant Psychology Museum of some sort, but not in the Oval Office.

Then again, all we have to do now is to (1) turn-out in modest numbers and (2) keep him on a leash until January 20, 2021, and the nightmare is over.

Adding them to the list of all things you guys are boycotting.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear

Before I heard the president say anything, I had ordered new Goodyear TrailRunner A/T for my truck. I've had good luck with Goodyears and don't like the Bridgestones that came on it from the factory, but I was to take my truck up tomorrow for a new gauge cluster and tires. Instead I called the dealer not long ago and told them I didn't want the Goodyears now, and why. The service writer agreed with me. I ordered a different tire, and there won't ever be a Goodyear tire on a vehicle of mine ever again.

Last edited:
Is he going to cancel his golf trips until the Air Force switches out the ones on his ride?

I don't like Goodyear tires. The only ones I ever bought sidewalls started coming apart and the bands started breaking in them. My cheap chinese faux rubber tires have never done that ever.
He told them to write Firestone over the Goodyear ones with Sharpies.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Can't take my wife's Netflix. The rest- fuck em.

Before I heard the president said anything, I had ordered new Goodyear TrailRunner A/T for my truck. I've had good luck with Goodyears and don't like the Bridgestones that came on it from the factory, but I was to take my truck up tomorrow for a new gauge cluster and tires. Instead I called the dealer not long ago and told them I didn't want the Goodyears now, and why. The service writer agreed with me. I ordered a different tire, and there won't ever be a Goodyear tire on a vehicle of mine ever again.

BMW recommends Michelan tires. We buy them

Before I heard the president said anything, I had ordered new Goodyear TrailRunner A/T for my truck. I've had good luck with Goodyears and don't like the Bridgestones that came on it from the factory, but I was to take my truck up tomorrow for a new gauge cluster and tires. Instead I called the dealer not long ago and told them I didn't want the Goodyears now, and why. The service writer agreed with me. I ordered a different tire, and there won't ever be a Goodyear tire on a vehicle of mine ever again.

BMW recommends Michelan tires. We buy them
Michelin are a good tire, but they don't have an LT A/T I really like. I have a 2019 Chevy Silverado LTZ Max Trailering Package.

I decided on these. A little on the pricey side but, I really like the looks of them and they get great reviews...

Last edited:
These corporate leaders should stop watching fake news....they are getting a very distorted view of what the majority of Americans want and care about.....
Like the leftists on this forum and around the country, the corporations believe the MSM and the twattersphere.

Just curious how many companies and individuals has the left called for boycotts of for daring to express a view or opinion they don’t like? We all remember Chick Fil A it seems safe to say they probably aren’t the only one boycotts go both ways folks.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
All of this over a higher percentage of African American women having babies at 15 years of age or so with no dad around. Grandma at 30...Great grandma at 45...Great great grandma at 60. Difficult to dig out of that. Those companies will turn on your agendas also one day.

God Year has every right, I suppose, to take the actions they have....but snowflakes should not begin whining and crying about the repercussions of their actions. Choices have consequences...even for Liberals. Just ask Clinesmith....

These corporate leaders should stop watching fake news....they are getting a very distorted view of what the majority of Americans want and care about.....
I believe that corporate leaders are partially behind this whole thing. Nothing would be happening with out their support. So many of these leaders not only sit on their boards, but on the boards of media companies too.

They knew what was going on and what was going to happen before you did. A lot of this was discussed under Chatham House Rules at meetings at the CFR and places like Bilderburg.

The interlocking directorate is the one that is pushing this whole thing.

They WANT the coming technocracy. Of all these elites have only grown richer and more wealthy since the protesting and pandemic started.

Corporate leaders are all of a like mind.

Since this all began, while the average folks have suffered, they have only gotten even more wealthy. They are loving the Chaos, it is how they get the big changes they want.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
All of this over a higher percentage of African American women having babies at 15 years of age or so with no dad around. Grandma at 30...Great grandma at 45...Great great grandma at 60. Difficult to dig out of that. Those companies will turn on your agendas also one day.

You guys are just overly sensitive. Everything offends you.

I'm just trying to help you keep track of all the things that upset you.

He told them to write Firestone over the Goodyear ones with Sharpies.

Okay. I suppose, but wouldn't "Trump Tires" be a better way to troll the next POTUS :stir:

Anyway our fine Goodyear workers here in my city are the ones that built the many tires that blew out on AF1 when W. was overseas as well as the ones that exploded the Concord and the space shuttle. They are used to the heat.

Forum List

Back