Trump calls for unity and healing

As President Trump said yesterday, this is a time for healing and unity as one Nation," he said. "A politically motivated impeachment against a President, who has done a great job, with 12 days remaining in his term will only serve to further divide our great country."

We will do everything to destroy men in dresses liberals.
The raging male feminists of the Democratic party are total creepers. I would never follow their lead anywhere.
My God liberal men are so effeminate. Lol

They talk tough.
That’s all it is too. Their mommies carry their balls in their purse and only let them borrow them occasionally. :)
and then they taze their own balls and die of a heart attack, eh?
No they light themselves on fire and roll in the streets.

Man. You really love to go after the women here you fucking pansy.
They usually align themselves with wierd feminist women and then get their asses handed to them for sex offenses. They are preditory creepers ( but then so are feminists) . See the employees of Marvel,Disney,Lucas Films etc...
This guy shredded angelic Dahlia because she wished she was an American. What an unhappy troll this is.
yeah. i posted LOL in response to tired retarded conspiracy bullshit.
LOLOL. Little girl picker. Dude. Quit now or you'll be having a melt down with me. Just a friendly suggestion there internet tough guy.

There is only one way they are coming down - Trump admits to the fair and free election he lost.

If Trump truly wants healing and unity, he will back off his wild claims of a stolen election

Until he does, a cloud of illegitimacy will hang over Biden’s Presidency.

But that is what Trump wants

There is only one way they are coming down - Trump admits to a fair election he lost.

He doesn't believe that.
Actually, according to staffers, he does

He just refuses to admit that he lost
You're reasonable I think.

Why was the Capitol Police so glaringly understaffed on THAT particular day when they knew an unhappy crowd of that size was there.

I know you got the answer,

Shouldn't we have a complete list of arrested offenders by now, Why not? I know you have a theiry

As President Trump said yesterday, this is a time for healing and unity as one Nation," he said. "A politically motivated impeachment against a President, who has done a great job, with 12 days remaining in his term will only serve to further divide our great country."

The raging male feminists of the Democratic party are total creepers. I would never follow their lead anywhere.

They talk tough.
That’s all it is too. Their mommies carry their balls in their purse and only let them borrow them occasionally. :)

They usually align themselves with wierd feminist women and then get their asses handed to them for sex offenses. They are preditory creepers ( but then so are feminists) . See the employees of Marvel,Disney,Lucas Films etc...
This guy shredded angelic Dahlia because she wished she was an American. What an unhappy troll this is.
LOLOL. Little girl picker. Dude. Quit now or you'll be having a melt down with me. Just a friendly suggestion there internet tough guy.
does your "wife" know about your pathetic attempts at flirting with retarded allegedly female posters on the internet?

They talk tough.

does your "wife" know about your pathetic attempts at flirting with retarded allegedly female posters on the internet?
Does your momma if youknow who she is tell you to beat up girls when you were a little wussy???....This is fun flaming like this you cum guzzlin slut.

There is only one way they are coming down - Trump admits to a fair election he lost.

He doesn't believe that.

Why was the Capitol Police so glaringly understaffed on THAT particular day when they knew an unhappy crowd of that size was there.

Shouldn't we have a complete list of arrested offenders by now, Why not? I know you have a theiry
No excuse

Heads are rolling

He doesn't believe that.

No excuse

Heads are rolling
No no no.

That's an excuse to protect Congress.....LOLOL

Asking you again. Why was the Capitol police so woefully understaffed on a day thry knew there was an unhappy crowd there. I need an answer sir. Thinks are pretty stinky.

Where is the list of those already booked????

Trump:
Don‘t you know an Impeachment would upset the nation?

Like his terrorist attack on Congress didnt upset the nation
I do not know who it came from, but it was fun. No matter what you say there are people nervous. Most notably a lot of old people and religious people to begin with. Our decline will continue. The services we use and need will go up in price and our dependence on Chinese products will increase thus making them stronger. Their sphere of influence will grow around the world. And is. This is not a game. We have Progs who are vicious screwing with their own people while the Chinese are growing their economy and their military at great rates.

They talk tough.

Does your momma if youknow who she is tell you to beat up girls when you were a little wussy???....This is fun flaming like this you cum guzzlin slut.
i told you to quit drinking. the country cannot heal.

When Chicom Biden talks about unity and healing does that mean he is going to admit he was fraudulently elected?

There is only one way they are coming down - Trump admits to the fair and free election he lost.

If Trump truly wants healing and unity, he will back off his wild claims of a stolen election

Do you really think the election was legit? Even after Red China gave Mr. Biden's son a check for a billion and a half?

Isn't there some indication of Red Chinese Collusion? Shouldn't that be investigated?

Its not that "wild" to think that the election may well be rigged.

Further, how would you suggest the Republicans fight Bidenism if they abandon this?

They talk tough.

i told you to quit drinking. the country cannot heal.
Sure sure you dick faced mother fucker. Beats up wittle gurlz on a cheesy chat site. Dumb Fuck

Do you really think the election was legit? Even after Red China gave Mr. Biden's son a check for a billion and a half?

Isn't there some indication of Red Chinese Collusion? Shouldn't that be investigated?

Further, how would you suggest the Republicans fight Bidenism if they abandon this?
Durham is the only way this can be solved.

Stop repeating crazy conspiracy theories.

Stop being part of the problem.

Forum List

Back