Trump calls for unity and healing

Actions Trump can take for unity and healing:

1. Admit we had a fair and honest election
2. Admit that Joe Biden won and congratulate him
3. Address a joint session of Congress and apologize for his role in the attack on the Capitol
4. Resign at the end of his address to Congress

The people know better, Sleepy Joe may have won, but it wasn't legit.
Exactly why we had people killed this week
They acted on the same lies you spout

The biggest step towards unity is to admit we had a fair and honest election

Neither you nor I have the personal knowledge to ascertain the election was "fair and honest"

So until you can prove it wasn't, as far as, America is concerned it was "fair and honest".
This election was as fair and honest as every election before it.

If we are going to have unity and healing, Trump needs to acknowledge it

Except for the last election which was hijacked by russia amirite

In response to Democrats planned Impeachment proceedings, Trump representative says it will affect our unity and healing

Where was Trumps “healing and unity” when....

He refused to acknowledge his election defeat?
When he accused Biden of cheating and stealing the election?
When he called a rally to “Stop the Steal” while Congress was confirming the results?
When he sent an angry mob to the Capitol to stop Congress from certifying the results?

He did not seem to give a damn that he was “further dividing our great country”
chuzpe/chutzpah

the man who has killed his parents asking for leniency because he is an orphan.

As President Trump said yesterday, this is a time for healing and unity as one Nation," he said. "A politically motivated impeachment against a President, who has done a great job, with 12 days remaining in his term will only serve to further divide our great country."

We will do everything to destroy men in dresses liberals.
The raging male feminists of the Democratic party are total creepers. I would never follow their lead anywhere.
My God liberal men are so effeminate. Lol

They talk tough.
That’s all it is too. Their mommies carry their balls in their purse and only let them borrow them occasionally. :)
and then they taze their own balls and die of a heart attack, eh?

As President Trump said yesterday, this is a time for healing and unity as one Nation," he said. "A politically motivated impeachment against a President, who has done a great job, with 12 days remaining in his term will only serve to further divide our great country."

The raging male feminists of the Democratic party are total creepers. I would never follow their lead anywhere.

They talk tough.
That’s all it is too. Their mommies carry their balls in their purse and only let them borrow them occasionally. :)
No they light themselves on fire and roll in the streets.

Man. You really love to go after the women here you fucking pansy.

They talk tough.

stop drinking, troll. your pitiful white knighting will not get you laid.

your nation can heal and unite as soon as the orange cancer has been removed.

They talk tough.

They usually align themselves with wierd feminist women and then get their asses handed to them for sex offenses. They are preditory creepers ( but then so are feminists) . See the employees of Marvel,Disney,Lucas Films etc...

They talk tough.

stop drinking, troll. your pitiful white knighting will not get you laid.

your nation can heal and unite as soon as the orange cancer has been removed.
Well I've been happily married for decades.

I bet most of the women you ever had ended up with a black eye and split lip. Amiright?

They talk tough.

They usually align themselves with wierd feminist women and then get their asses handed to them for sex offenses. They are preditory creepers ( but then so are feminists) . See the employees of Marvel,Disney,Lucas Films etc...
This guy shredded angelic Dahlia because she wished she was an American. What an unhappy troll this is.

Division or Unity, like everything else that comes out of Trump's mouth are just means to his selfserving.

He doesn't want to be impeached and now things are coming out of his mouth that he thinks will help him avoid it. There is nothing more to that process, there is no moral or ideological there there.

So? We can use him as a tool to calm down his lunatics. You should encourage this behavior regardless of why he is doing it.

There is only one way they are coming down - Trump admits to the fair and free election he lost.

But we all know this degenerate will NEVER do that. He waves Bibles and wraps himself in the flags, but he won't do that for his country. A phoney used car salesman to the end.

Last edited:

They talk tough.

This guy shredded angelic Dahlia because she wished she was an American. What an unhappy troll this is.
yeah. i posted LOL in response to tired retarded conspiracy bullshit.

Forum List

Back