Trump calls for unity and healing

Actions Trump can take for unity and healing:

1. Admit we had a fair and honest election
2. Admit that Joe Biden won and congratulate him
3. Address a joint session of Congress and apologize for his role in the attack on the Capitol
4. Resign at the end of his address to Congress

The people know better, Sleepy Joe may have won, but it wasn't legit.
Exactly why we had people killed this week
They acted on the same lies you spout

The biggest step towards unity is to admit we had a fair and honest election
LOL. Yoy post 200k times and I'm suppose to take a man in a dress serially...LOLOL

3. Address a joint session of Congress and apologize for his role in the attack on the Capitol
Gruesome violence may be the only answerfor you to stop Trump supporters.
Sadly, it was our own President who precipitated the violence
No. It was the coordinated and planned effort by men in dresses.
Not playing Troll
You put us through a 5 yr Russia hoax and you want us to play nice with men who dresses?

Oh, ok....I didn't see any distinction in there when you said "Trump supporters"..... Maybe in the future you should be clear...

If you want more distinction then make your presence more known. Help us talk down the crazy people.

Neither you nor I have the personal knowledge to ascertain the election was "fair and honest"

Neither you nor I have the personal knowledge to ascertain the election was "fair and honest"

So until you can prove it wasn't, as far as, America is concerned it was "fair and honest".

Division or Unity, like everything else that comes out of Trump's mouth are just means to his selfserving.

He didn't want be seen as a loser in an election and so he was talking about it being stolen, greatly dividing the country.

Now he doesn't want to be impeached and so he speaks of unity, because he thinks it will help him avoid it.

There is nothing more to that process, there is no moral or ideological there there. He is an empty man.

Last edited:
Oh, ok....I didn't see any distinction in there when you said "Trump supporters"..... Maybe in the future you should be clear...

If you want more distinction then make your presence more known. Help us talk down the crazy people.

My position is clear...I am against violence, and against what the small group of people did Wednesday... They unfortunately did what the radical left has demonstrated that they do with the tacid approval of the larger establishment....

For as long as I have been politically active, what you request here is the tactic that the liberal left has always used...And that is using Republican's better nature to back them down....While clearly having no intention of changing the ways of the liberal left to match...Kind of like a 'Lucy and the football' kind of thing...

We are tired of it...So, no, now we will employ the very same tactics you employ. Let's see how you like it....

Division or Unity, like everything else that comes out of Trump's mouth are just means to his selfserving.

He doesn't want to be impeached and now things are coming out of his mouth that he thinks will help him avoid it. There is nothing more to that process, there is no moral or ideological there there.

So? We can use him as a tool to calm down his lunatics. You should encourage this behavior regardless of why he is doing it.

My position is clear...I am against violence, and against what the small group of people did Wednesday... They unfortunately did what the radical left has demonstrated that they do with the tacid approval of the larger establishment....

For as long as I have been politically active, what you request here is the tactic that the liberal left has always used...And that is using Republican's better nature to back them down....While clearly having no intention of changing the ways of the liberal left to match...Kind of like a 'Lucy and the football' kind of thing...

We are tired of it...So, no, now we will employ the very same tactics you employ. Let's see how you like it....

You complained about being stereotyped and then did the exact same thing to me.

He wants peace now, he didn't call for peace on Wednesday.

Do you not want peace? His supporters are still insane in case you didn't notice.
^^^^^ Reason America will become so violent

America has always been violent.
Yep. And I hope from now on all men in dresses are terminated

Isn't that Scotland.
Ohhh man...that was funny. Lol..I'm just teasin everyone this morn bro.

Forum List

Back