Trump calls the two killings of black men by cops 'senseless'

Senseless could also mean the actions of the dead men. Stop trying to build a straw man

I want to see what occurs in court on rather any of these killings where justified or not. If they didn't have a gun then they arent likely justified...

Senseless means at times that it didn't make sense...Maybe the cops were without any thought of killing people is what I think he is attempting to say.

"The senseless, tragic deaths of two people in Louisiana and Minnesota reminds us how much more needs to be done."

Senseless means they didn't make sense. If they didn't make sense, they weren't justified. If they weren't justified, they were crimes.

Who agrees with Trump?

link:Trump Mentions Police-Involved Shootings In Statement About Dallas

It's interesting that "The Donald" never seems to have a plan on WHAT needs to be done. "More needs to be done" could mean almost anything.

"The senseless, tragic deaths of two people in Louisiana and Minnesota reminds us how much more needs to be done."

Senseless means they didn't make sense. If they didn't make sense, they weren't justified. If they weren't justified, they were crimes.

Who agrees with Trump?

link:Trump Mentions Police-Involved Shootings In Statement About Dallas

It's interesting that "The Donald" never seems to have a plan on WHAT needs to be done. "More needs to be done" could mean almost anything.

Did it bother you when Hillary pretty much said the same thing? Why of course not.

You walk up to a car. There are two adults in the car. The male driving the car says "I have a gun". He reaches into his pocket. You have two seconds. Go.

He was told to reach into his pocket. The gun was legal. Shooting black men for following orders...I'm not surprised you support that.

I want to see what occurs in court on rather any of these killings where justified or not. If they didn't have a gun then they arent likely justified...

Senseless means at times that it didn't make sense...Maybe the cops were without any thought of killing people is what I think he is attempting to say.

But the gun rights people WANT the average citizen to have a gun. How does possession of a legal gun suddenly make you liable to be legally shot to death?

Oh right, he was black.

Senseless could also mean the actions of the dead men. Stop trying to build a straw man

The black guys didn't kill anyone, so no, the senseless killing Trump refers to is ALL about the police.

Their actions could have been senseless and lead to their deaths, Dumb Deer. Your premise is falling apart, you partisan shill

Trump didn't say their actions were senseless. He said their deaths were tragic and senseless. Your racism will never figure it out. Go change a diaper.

But the gun rights people WANT the average citizen to have a gun. How does possession of a legal gun suddenly make you liable to be legally shot to death?

Oh right, he was black.
You don't know what happened. Oh right, you're a moron.

The black guys didn't kill anyone, so no, the senseless killing Trump refers to is ALL about the police.

Their actions could have been senseless and lead to their deaths, Dumb Deer. Your premise is falling apart, you partisan shill

Trump didn't say their actions were senseless. He said their deaths were tragic and senseless. Your racism will never figure it out. Go change a diaper.
But their actions could have led to their deaths, you don't know.

Forum List

Back